-6- Coldness

The Immortal One

Baekhyun's POV (The last part of the last Chapter)
I was feeling like I'm about to pass out and couldn't find the strenght to even open my eyes...All those things made me panic and I couldn't keep swimming properly so all the water started to fill my throat as I struggled not to drown...Even if I couldn't see clearly I felt some hands trying to catch me before I drown but they just made the pain in my head worse and I lost my whole consciousness...

Author's POV
Baekhyun was already drowning and losing his consciousness didn't make it any easier for him. Chanyeol tried to catch him but it was too late.When he reached to him and placed him in his arms,the thumpings coming from Baekhyun's heart wasn't heard anymore,Chanyeol couldn't hear any of them.It caused him to panic .There was no time , so he pulled Baekhyun out of the pool immediatly. He laid his body down on the floor.And he prepared himself to start CPR. Just when he was about to press their lips to do that,he remembered. And he pretended to check Baekhyun's pulse from his wrist. 

''! I almost forgot..." He said to himself making sure no one heard him. He didn't need to check his pulse , he can hear his breathing and heartbeats even though he's 10 metres away from him. But he couldn't let anyone know about this since it was something beyond normal.It was superhearing...Something out of Human world...

After some pretending , he turned himself to the crowd watching them with fear and shook his head. He tightened Baekhyun's nose and blew air into his mouth. He already knew that there wasn't anything but still pretened to put his ear on his mouth to feel any breath. He started Chest compressions while whole class was looking at him. He knew he needed to be careful but now, bringing Baekhyun back mattered much more to him.After completing 30 chest compressions he got close to his mouth again and blew air once more. There was still nothing , so he continued.

"Baek please wake up..."

He saw that short boy with the heart shaped lips. The boy was at the verge of crying and held by other students, they apparently prevent him from breaking down. Once more when he was done with the compressions ,he heard something, a faint heartbeat. It was so weak that he even couldn't be so sure if that was real so he put his ear on where Baekhyun's heart is and listened to it. His heart was now beating but he wasn't still breathing and that meant Chanyeol had no time. He needed to be quik. So he immediatly pressed his lips on Baekhyun's and blew air into his mouth. At first Baekhyun didn't show any sign of breathing but then he took a deep breath with a cough and let all the water out of his throat. The class was now relieved and extra happy to see their friend is okay. The boy with the heart shaped lips rushed to Baekhyun and helped him clear his throat. He was now completely fine. He was rubbing his aching chest but the pain was normal for someone who received CPR. Chanyeol took a short look at him to make sure he feels better but he avoided making eye contact since he realized what was happening to the boy when they were directly looking at each other. He then decided that it was best for him to leave. But before he left the class , he grabbed someone's arm and got close to her.

"since his body wasn't fully functioning for a few minutes,he's gonna feel nothing but coldness. Tell his friend to get him to the infirmary, his body temperature needs to be raised."

"hey, why don't you say it yourself?"

"I guess I've done enough for him.."said Chanyeol and got out of the class.Soon he saw his friends waiting for him to join them.

"Chanyeol hyung, come here and tell Yixing hyung and Jaehyun that I'm taller than you , they don't believe me!"

"I don't really need to say anything Sehun-ah, neither do you...Just standing next to each other is gonna be enough..."

Sehun pouted at the fact that he's shorter than Chanyeol ,even if the difference wasn't too much.

"It's his shoes!"

"Nice try, Sehun-ah..But you know it's not..."

"It's because I died younger than him,if I was at his age when I was turned, I swear I would be much taller than him!"

"We are in the school, Sehuniee, you should be more careful."

Said Yixing and Sehun now pouted even more.

"whatever... you won't believe me if I tell you what happened..."

All there of them were now looking Chanyeol with eyes full of curiousity.

"hyung, Is it about 'the boy'?

"yeah , Jaehyuniee, what happened the first time I saw him ,happened once more today..."

"Really?!"

Then Chanyeol started too tell them what happened today...

Baekhyun's POV

"You are gonna be fine, you just need to wear thight clothes not to catch a cold , because you're still wet. Your body temperature is doing well after the medication I gave you, If you still have a little problem at breathing or your heart rate gets a bit irregular and rapid ,you need to know that these are all totally normal, just don't panic and they'll pass. The pain in your chest will stay there a few days more and your throat is gonna be sore but like I said, don't panic. you'll be completly fine in 3 or 4 days. Now, just go home and take lots of rest, Imma give you 2 days off , you don't need to come to school. Get well soon, I hope I won't see you here so often after this...Take care."
said the nurse smiling and left the room to me and Kyungsoo.Well...I think it was more Satansoo who is with me right now than Kyungsoo...

"I hate you so much Byun Baekhyun.! So much that I want so badly to punch you in the face thousand times for not listening to me when I told you not to attend the class!"

"Kyungsoo, I told you I'm fine now, so what's the point of scolding me for something like that!"

"OUCH!Kyungsoo, that hurt a lot..."

He pinched my stomach!

"I don't really wanna remind you of those seconds but I think I need to ask, Baekhyun...It was so similar to what you told you saw in your visions...The CPR,water..." 

"No,Kyungsoo ,I literally remember seeign blood in my visions and there wasn't any blood today,so you don't need to worry..."

"Baek..."

The shape of Kyungsoo's face when he called my name...This can't be good...

"There was blood..."

I didn't know...I literally didn't see that coming...Now everything that happened scares me to hell...

               ---TO BE CONTINUED---

Hi,guys!It's me again, I know the last 2 chapters are shorter than the other ones but I feel like writing and I wanted to publish them even though they're short. Sorry for my english mistakes again, you know that english is not my first language.After 1 or 2 Chapters I'll update 2 chapters so quikly since they are already ready to publish ,I hope you liked the story,I have some really exciting things in my head for the upcoming chapters but for now I feel like I need to take it slow.Sorry for not inculding Dojae and other couples in these last episodes but these chapters are important for the storyline.Stay happy,stay healthy and stay with Exo.And also please leave comments.Thank you for reading so far...

PC:I don't have any kind of medical information so what I wrote above is all made up.