-4- Unconsiciousness

The Immortal One

Baekhyun's POV

Giant rocks and water...
Water around My feet... 
Breathing is getting harder every second... 
There is someone... 
some hands on my chest... 
the pressure...
I'm being taken on his lap... 
And then... 
blood?... 

And then I'm leaping out of the bed.

"Baekhyun-ah...Try to calm down, you're almost out of breath, it's Okay, I think you had a nightmare, how is your head?" 

Was that all a dream?! 

"I'm better Kyungsoo... I'm... Where is this place?" 

"you are in the infirmary, how are you feeling now?" 

"I don't know...I think I'm Okay now... How did I end up here?" 

"We were in the class and then you Just started say that your head hurts and fainted..." 

I remember... Those all happened Just after our eyes met with the ne---

"the New Boy carried you to the infirmary, the nurse examined you amd told us that you're Fine but it'l---" 

"Did he carry me? He brought me here?" 

"Did you forget how to use your brain cells?... Aren't you aware of My Body measurements? You didn't really think that I brought you here, did you??" 

"I don't really think about anything at all, Kyungsoo-yaa! My head still hurts a bit though... Whatever... Let's just get out of here, I think I'll be better if I can get some air..."

"the nurse told me to call your parents so we should tell Jun---" 

I interrupted him for the second time today, he hates it but This is urgent... 

"do not tell Junmyeon hyung, Kyungsoo-yaa, I'm totally Fine, he was already so worried about me for the past a few days, Let's Just not tell him about this." 

He is giving me one of his iconic looks... Disapprove... 

"Kyungsoo-yaa, if you don't wanna do it for me, do it for Junmyeon hyung, he was way too anxious, please let him be peaceful for one day. Yaa! You Just hate me not My hyung, Please..." 

I put on an innocent puppy face when I was begging him. 

"I'm only doing it because I don't want poor Junmyeon hyung to get more upset because of a brat like you, it's already  Hard enough for him to share a house with you for that long... But if this happens once more, I'll be the first one you'll tell about it, okay?" 

"Okay, okaaay! Let's Just get out of here now." 

"The nurse Said it's better if you rest a bit more but since you're saying that you're Okay..." 

I gave him a big smile and he immediatly helped me stand on my feet again, at first I felt a bit dizzy but now I'm fine... 

--1 hour later--

"so you and that boy are in the same class..." 

"not Just me, Luhan hyung, he's in the same class with Kyungsoo too." 

"all I care about is you when it comes to the white-haired boy, Baekhyuniee."

"yaaa,hyung, stop callin him the 'White-haired boy'!" 

"Okay , I'll call him 'the boy with the White hair' then..." 

Seriosuly, This hyung is driving me crazy... 

"hyung, you can't call him like that too! There isn't so many people Who has White hair in the school and I don't wanna deal with the stupid rumors about me and the whi-... And that boy" 

"see, you even call him like that!" 

"It's because..." 

Hyung suddenly interrupted me. 

"It's because we don't know his name yet! Just learn his name so that we can call him with the capital later of it, then our problem will be solved..."

"I don't wanna learn his name, I don't really need to... We won't be talking about him ever starting from now, okay?" 

"why don't you wanna talk about him? Maybe he will be a good friend of ours, why are you trying to get rid of him, is he making you confused or something?" 

This is bad, Luhan hyung is smiling in a dangerous way. 

"or is he making you feel some butterflies in your stomach? If that's the case, you're already in love by the way." 

I never noticed that hyung's laugh was that annoying... 

And No, he's not making me feel butterflies in My stomach, he's making me feel dizzy and causes me to faint... At least that's what he did to me earlier... 

" I don't like boys like him, bad Boys are not My type, I love cute and bright Boys like... Me! but it's not easy to find somebody as perfect as I am, so I think I'll stay single forever." 

Where's the lie though, it's not easy to be as cute as me, as cheerful as me, as Handsome as me... 

" aiish, Just stop bragging about yourself, I'm already too late for the class, you better be going too, Just pray for your Luhan hyung so that he can be in the same class with the black-haired cute one."

He's running to the class like a 5 year old kid! This is hyung so ridicilously cute and stupid... 

" yaaa, hyung! He's 4 years younger than you so this is basically impossible! "

He probably didn't even hear me, it's so sad that I couldn't annoy him today but tomorrow I'll do My best to do so! Even thinking about pissing people off makes me happy...

--6 hours later---

"kyungsoo-yaa, Just Let's stop talking about lessons, I have something more important to say!"

"anything is way more important to you than the lessons Byun Baekhyun but the thing that you're about to say better be also more important to me than our lessons too or else I'll kill you since we have an upcoming test next week" 

"kyungsoo... Just like you Said, there's still a whole week in front of us to study, so Let's not talk about it when we are on a phone call!"

Aiish, he's a nerdiee. 

"Just tell me what you were planning to say cause I don't wanna waste My time with you and with this freaking phone since it prevents me from studying..." 

You can do this Baekhyun, either you say that or not, Kyungsoo is already thinking that you're crazy so that's not gonna be a big problem. 

"The thing is..." I lowered My voice since I don't want Junmyeon hyung to hear anything accidentally. "today, when I passed out, did I hit My head somewhere or did I bleed, I mean I don't know was there any blood?" 

I totally messed up already... 

"What the hell are you talking about Byun Stupid Baekhyun?" 

He didn't take it so serious I guess but if I were Kyungsoo, Neither Would I... 

"Kyungsoo, this is serious..." 

"your question was not good enough for me to take it serious at the first place but since you're saying it's important, no Baekhyun, there was no blood, you didn't hit your head..." 

So it was all a dream... It Felt so real though... 

"Baekhyun, what's wrong, you feel better now, right? Is there a problem, why are you asking something like this?" 

"I'm totally Fine physically Kyungsoo, Don't worry... But something is still off... It's like something is missing... Since..." 

"since When..?" 

"since I woke up in My room, the day I was back."

"Baekhyun I coming to your house Just wait okay, you're probably saying bull again but you don't really sound like you're Fine, Just wait up, I'll be there in 10 minutes." 

This is why Do Kyungsoo is my best friend even though he's pretty grumpy, he's so caring even if he doesn't wanna show it to us... 

"Okay, I think It's gonna be better If I talk to you about all this..." 

--15 minutes later--

"why did we meet here and not your house Baekhyun?" 

"Because I can't let Junmyeon hyung be worried about me again. It's probably nothing and You'll be mad at me for making you Come here for something like this..." 

"Shut up, Baek...It's okay, even if it truly isn't something important, it's obvious that it bothers you, a lot... Just relax I won't be mad at you, try to be Okay, That's enough..." 

I'm suprised...

"who are you and what did you do to Kyungsoo...?" 

"Aah you pain in the ! I am never ever speaking to you like this again from now on!" 

Yeah, there's not any kind of problem, That's our Kyungsoo.

"just stop being a little brat, and tell me about the thing to make you feel so uncomfortable..." 

Breathe in and out Baekhyun, you can do this... 

"I feel seriously weird since I'm back, Kyungsoo... It's like something is... I don't know something is Just---" 

"off..?" 

"no, more like... missing, when I look back, I feel blank... Somethings really don't make sense and even if I knew everything that happened, I still can't say that I remember, I just know... And then there are the visions---" 

"about feeling blank, it's probably normal since you are traumatized... But, what's with the visions? Why didn't you tell me about them before, when did that start to happened?" 

Since I fainted after seeing that boy... 

"today, after I passed out, when I was out for a couple minutes..."

Kyungsoo looks terrified... Not something I'd expect from him... 

"I'm afraid to ask Baek, but... What have you been seeing?" 

"I see blood... Like... A lot of blood and  there's that man Who carries me bridal style and... Water? Maybe sea or the swimming pool... Then I... I feel some rapid pressures on my... Chest... It's like someone is... Giving me a... CPR...?I don't really know Kyungsoo, they were so complicated... "

Kyungsoo sighed and looked at My face with a concerned face... 

"look, Baekhyun... There's a reason I took this so seriously, but you have to promise me something first... You're gonna let me finish what I'm about to say, okay?" 

He's making me nervous... 

"Okay... Just tell me what's that..." 

"you know even if I don't really believe what they say... My family says that our family is coming from the witch's blood... And... I never took what they Said to me seriously but the yesterday..." 

He's also so nervous... 

"yesterday My creepy grandma told me to take good care of you and keep you away from the boy with the white hair... She Said If I refuse to do it, he'll give you unbearable headaches and he'll leave lots of bad memories... Baekhyun I know it sounds crazy but... Your head was exploding and you fainted in front of me Just when your eyes met with the White haired boy... "

"waaow, well that's creepy..." 

I don't know what to say or how to feel anymore...I'm just simply freaked out... 

"and My grandma also Said that these kind of events won't leave you alone for a long while but you'll be warned everytime there's an upcoming danger...and we have swimming class tomorrow... " 

No please tell me that these visions aren't warning me about the future... 

"I think those visions are warning you about the future... Showing you the upcoming dangers..."

                ---TO BE CONTINUED---

Hi guys, I'm totally aware that this episode is short, boring and stupid but I wasn't in the right mind condition to right these days but I had to write this chapter since it's been a long time since I told you that I'll post the New chapter soon. Don't worry it'll get better in the next episodes, sorry for grammatical errors, I'm trying my best, I have really good ideas for the story but writing is harder than I've ever thought these days, hope you'll forgive me, please ler me know what you're talking about the story, this time I'll leave some questions about the story for you, I'm wondering your predictions, and thank you for reading this unproffesional work of mine, stay healthy happy and stay with EXO,, thank you for reading so far...

-What do you think Baekhyun's visions are about? 

-why did Kyungsoo's witch grandmother tell Kyungsoo to keep Baekhyun away from Chanyeol? 

-Will Baek be able to survive the swimming lesson?