-5- Fatefulness

The Immortal One

Baekhyun's POV 
Baekhyun , get your together! Nothing's gonna happen! It's not a moive , it's real life , you're gonna be fine, everything's gonna be fine... 

I wish I could believe what I'm saying to myself but it probably not gonna work...

"Baekhyun-ah? Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean you can skip the swimming class , It's probably gonna take Junmyeon hyung a while to find out about this , even tough it's not , I think it's safer for you to get scolded than... You know..."

"It's okay , Kyungsoo. You know what? I never believed in those kind of things , I mean... Vision coming true? I don't think so. Also , I love swimming classes so I'll attend and everything's gonna be alright . Then we both will see that there's nothing to worry about , okay? Let's go , I'm not afraid of anything!"

I said and put a big smile on my face. If Kyungsoo believes what I just said, it's gonna be easier for also me to do so.

"If that's really what you want..."

I can clearly say that Kyungsoo isn't convinced at all...

---Class started, students around the pool---

"Baekhyun-ah! The white haired boy doesn't seem to be here so I think it's something good, right? Since my grandma told us that bad things are related to him..."

"I think so Kyungsoo..."I said smiling and feeling a bit relaxed.But then...

!

"I think we decided pretty early , Kyungsoo-yah, look who's coming..."

"Holly crap...Baekhyun , you seriosuly need to be careful."

I nodded but the stupid feeling was already there and after seeing the boy it's just getting worse...

"Guys, Today I'm gonna want you to be pairs so that we'll have a little competition. You and your partner are gonna work as a team , you're gonna be giving the red scarf to your partner in the middle line of the pool, I made a list of each pair for the pairings to be fair, I'll announce them five minutes later , until then get ready everyone!"

I knew the second ,the teacher said he made a list, who was gonna be my partner but I'll just pray for this 5 minutes for my suspiciouns to be wrong...

"Okay, I gave you enough time so I'm starting, Do Kyungsoo will go with Lee Taemin, Hwang Hyunjin will go with Yang Jeongin , Byun Baekhyun will go with Park Chanyeol , Lee Taeyong will go with..."

the teacher contiuned reading the pairs on the list but I was just looking around to see who Park Chanyeol is.

"Baekhyun-ah , I think it's not that white-haired boy, I didn't really see his face at the first moment but he didn't seem to react when teacher announced your partner so... where is he though? Do you think he's trying to find his partner or something ?"

I was just about to say something but before I could reply , I felt someone tapped my shoulder from the back.

"Hmm, Are you Byun Baekhyun? The teacher just said that we are partners.."

It.Was.Him...Park Chanyeol was him...

"I just asked you your name , you're just gonna say yes or no , you're not supposed to look at me like I asked you the weirdest question in the world."

That was when I started to feel that similar pain in my head, that similar headaches...

"Yes, I---I'm Baekhyun just can you leave me alone for a minute? sorry..."

I turned back and tried to find Kyungsoo while avoiding eye contact with 'Chanyeol'. I definitely felt a bit better when I started to get away from him , it's like the more I get away , the more pain goes away...But then something happened...

"heey, where are you going?" 

he shouted after me and the second I heard his voice so clearly , the pain got so worse that I fell onto my knees with a groan.

"Hey ,Baekhyun-Ah, Are you okay? You hear me? What's wrong?"

the whole class was looking at me with worried faces but I couldn't recognize them properly because of the growing pain.

"Kyungsoo... Just take me somewhere else for a couple minutes---I'll b-be fine..."

"you sure?You don't really look fine--"

"I said I'll be , just let's g-get out of here..."

we got away from the crowd , it's just me and Kyungsoo now and I truly feel the pain fading with every step...

"Hey, you're better?"

"I am, Kyungsoo-ya...It's so weird but I'm way better right now."

"That headaches are scaring me Baekhyun , They hit so suddenly and they go away again all of a sudden..."

"They're probably nothing,since I was so tired and stressed for the past a few days, it should be normal."

"But about what my grandma said...Were you talking to him or too close to him when your head started to ache again? Not that I believe what my creepy old lady said but just in case..."

My headaches are probably nothing and that boy being around everytime they hit me may still be a coincidence...So I won't let Kyungsoo know that and protect my friend from believing those witch stories his family has been telling him until I'm %100 sure...

"No, Kyungsoo...He wasn't around."

"I can't believe that this happened to you that one time I left you behind to find my partner."

"Class, it's time to move a bit , the first 4 pairs are going first , come on!"

I think it's time to face the giant one more time , I hope it won't end like it did everytime until now...

"Baek , you don't need to do that , we can tell teacher that you're sick and we can talk about the time you fainted yesterday since we have witnesses...Are you sure you wanna do that?"

"Kyungsoo , I'll be fine ,just stop telling me these kind of things , I am hell of a swimmer so I won't get in trouble in the pool, you should just worry about the little competition, it may hurt your pride a bit if you lose against me so easly.."

"shut the of Byun. Whatever ,see you at the end of this bull. Still be careful."

"I don't need to..."

we were finally at our starting points. The good thing was that, our partners were already at their spots in the middle where they'll start swimming when we reach to them. So I wasn't gonna be so close to Chanyeol so that I wasn't gonna have my headaches before starting to swim.

"get ready everyone, on 3 , 1-2-3"

I quikly started to swim. It wasn't hard for me though since I already swim pretty good, the only problem was that...I was getting closer to him and then same kind of headache started to affect me once more ,but it was weaker compare to other times. Even though it seems like it gets worse as I'm getting closer to him. Swimming had nothing to do with headaches , I told myself.I was still gonna make it easly and nothing bad was gonna happen.In a few seconds I got so close to him that I can see his eyes clearly from here .And the pain got real worse so I am now sure that he's the one who causes me to have them...Or at least the one to trigger them...for the 100th time ,I told myself that my headache can't prevent me from swimming but it's ing doing...It hurts so bad that I can't keep my eyes open...And I can't prevent the urge to rub my temples and hold my head which is abput to explode...

"hey...! You okay? Just keep swimming, your finish point is not that far now..."

'Chanyeol' said , waiting for me to hand the scarf to him so that we can win the competiton. But I was feeling like I'm about to pass out and couldn't find the strenght to even open my eyes...All those things made me panic and I couldn't keep swimming properly so all the water started to fill my throat as I struggled not to drown...Even if I couldn't see clearly I felt some hands trying to catch me before I drown but they just made the pain in my head worse and I lost my whole consciousness...

---TO BE CONTINUED---

Hi, you guys! I'm back and I'll update one more chapter very soon since I was too lazy during these past a few weeks and didn't update , I know this chapter is pretty short compare to the other ones and I'm so not satisfied with it but hey, at least Baek now knows Chanyeol's name.I'm so sorry for any grammatical mistakes but I'm struggling to do better since I'm not a native english speaker,I hope y'll like the chapter and I hope you can forgive me for bwing so lazy, always stay happy,healthy and stay with Exo, thank you for reading so far...

PC: please leave some comments , I really wanna know if I'm doing any good or bad, I wanna talk to you , I'll leave a few quesitons here for you to predict .

Is Baekhyun's dreams really showing him his future?

Will Baek survive the swimming class?

Why seeing Chanyeol gives Baekhyun those terrible headaches?

Who is Chanyeol and What is Chanyeol?