-1-Breathless

The Immortal One

Author's POV 

''Hey! Byun Baekhyun!Come here you little brat ! I am gonna make you pay for the last time!'' 

''hyung, seriously you should stop trying, when it comes to computer games, you are a dead duck and ,bad news, this will never change! why would I play with you , you are not helping me improve, at all!'' 

''don't bother to come home tonight then , cause I am not gonna let you in'' 

"go for it! I bet you can't resist my cuteness'' 

He was right, his Junmyeoniee hyung was never able to resist him, no one was. Byun Baekhyun was everyone's favourite and he knew it. 

Baekhyun's POV 

did I piss him so bad today? naaah, he will forget about it until I get home. He always does and that's why he is my favourite. wait, What?? Do we have a test today?? Maths?? sh*t, being a student is even more tiring than being popular. Now ,Let's put that puppy face on! 

"kyungsoo-yaaa! Do you wanna sit in here? It looks comfortable , you look tired of studying all night, a good place to rest your body an pass the test easily right?'' 

"I know you better than you do Baaekhyun, why would I wanna help you , you should've studied instead of flirting with teacher's son!" 

Did we just say no one is able to resist my cuteness, well ,Do Kyungsoo is an exception, a strong one. But.... What did he just say?!!

"was the boy I flirted with our maths teacher's son?! Then why would I be worried about the test, right ???"

I laughed saying that , so hard. I am super clever , why would I study for the test when I stole the teacher's son's heart? 

---4 hours later at the cafeteria---

"I can't believe I read the easiest question wrong, my dad is gonna kill me if he finds out about this..."

I guess this is the good part of your parents' being dead , you don't have to worry about their reaction when you make a mistake...

"Just calm down Minseok Hyung , they will forget about it when you get a worse result from the next test, that's the only way...I am sorry"

Minseok hyung is now biting his lips, that means I am as annoying as always :b

"Don't get mad at him Hyung ,he is about the be teacher's son's boyfriend so he can fix that mistake for you, am I right Baekhyun?"

That Kyungsoo is such a killjoy...

"Naaah, He will never accept to be his boyfriend after what Baekhyun did last night..."

"what did I do , hyung? I remember him saying that he liked me!"

"just try to remember what happened after that ,our callow drinker?"

That's when I realized that My test isn't as safe as I think it is. I can't remember?? I don't even remember going home last night!

"what,can't you remember Byun Baekhyun?"

"what did I do?? no, don't say it now, I have to prepare my heart for the upcoming storm"

"you vomited on the boy, Baekhyun, then told him that he wasn't ..."

"no, hyung, I don't wanna hear anymore, I swear I am never eveer drinking after last night ! wait, kyungsoo...You saw everything that happened last night and didn't tell me about it before the test? you little --!"

"No I didn't see anything you did ,I left the party earlier because I knew that I had an exam to study for! but yes,Minseok hyung told me about everything when we are coming to school this morning and I still don't regret that I didn't told you about those things before we take the test" 

Is he really smiling right now?! 

"I wish I weren't comfortable enough not to mark any options ... Do Kyungsoo, you are no longer allowed to get highest marks of the school, I will write your names on my test ,even if it risks my marks , it doesn't matter after the unmarked paper I just handed to teacher ---ah!!aaaah!!

Sh*t, I feel a coldness in my ear and I know who this person is, I should've kept my mouth shut about that unmarked paper thing...Just in time Junmyeon hyung, just in time...

"You did what Byun Baekhyun?!?! What the hell does ''unmarked paper" mean??!"

I'm changing my name, that Byun Baekhyun person started to get me in more trouble everyday... 

---Next day, school---

"Are you ready to go ? I don't really understand how are you so good at basketball when you are so short?"

"Hyung, I told you that basketball isn't all about your body, it's about passion, it's about---"

"don't you say "working hard" , okay Baekhyun?! After what you did yesterday , I actually shouldn't let you go there but I feel sorry for the rest of the team."

How did he know what I was gonna say?! This hyung is creepy ... Mom , dad , why did you leave me to him , he is a monster!!

"Thank you , hyung , you are the best , I won't forget about this! "

Then he hugged me for the last time before I left and It felt good at the beginning but now he prevents me from breathing!! What am I supposed to do with him when he's so emotional??

"Hyung , let me go! Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow, you are able to survive without me for a day right??"

"don't make a scene and stay out of trouble , okay?"

"I hate it when you make me look like a troublemaker , hyung !"

"It's because you truly are one , Byun Baekhyun."

oh great, my evil friend Kyungsoo! People are making me sick of hearing my name ...

"don't come back if you lose , champion! don't be so flirty by the way, it can be dangerous "

And makes sneaky noses, that's the other evil friend of mine , Kim Jongin.

"hey, Take care , don't overthink about it when you play the game, I know you'll be back as winners ."

Finally someone who wants to support me instead of teasing me, Minseok hyung.

"Baekhyun fightiiiiing!!!"

Jongdae's screams are usual things for us after so many years, we love him this way... Then I heard someone's yelling my name.

"thank god, baekhyun hyung I could catch you -- "

He was literally out of breath,I bet he is gonna give me some food to eat when I am in the bus and he is gonna tell me to eat well because I'm gonna need energy for the match

"hyung, I prepared you some food to eat when you are on the bus , you may not be able to take a break to eat when you are on the road and you shoul eat well cause you are gonna need lots of energy for the game."

Kim Doyoung , you are so predictable but also cute, his hyung loves him but can't say that out loud, Little brothers shouldn't be spoiled so much, right?

"how many times should I tell you not to run , especially for me, You're gonna have an asthma attack again you stupid boy!"

"you're welcome , hyung!"

"don't worry I made sure he has his inhaler with him, just go win that victory for us birdbrain!"

"yaa! Luhan hyung , do not call me birdbrain , please!"

Kinda had to add "please" since he still is the one to do my homeworks from time to time...

After all those motivation speechs are finally over ,I was just getting on the bus , but I wanted to leave a last word for my people before I go,

"Eveyone, I know it's hard but don't miss me too much!"

"We won't , at all!"

Kyungsoo, Why are we even friends if you are gonna treat me like this???

--2 hours later---

Cold...

First thing I felt...

I am awake but I can't open my eyes, they are too heavy right now.I am trying to figure out what happened but I am not even able to breathe , it feels like something is stuck between my lungs , I can feel every beat of my heart...After a few seconds, I can finally open my eyes but it's dark, it is so hard to see ... I think I see giant rocks and water... I feel the water around my feet...when I am able to turn my head a little , I wanna look up but I am also afraid of what I'm gonna see ... There is a cliff but it's far away from where we are now... wait!!! No way!...I mean we didn't tumble down that cliff , right?! the idea of that force me to check myself to learn if I am okay , but when I look at my chest...I think now I am sure about tumbling down the cliff...There is an iron pipe stuck in my chest and it makes it harder for me to breathe , I touch the bloody wound with my hands but it doesn't help , just makes the pain worse for me... I try to speak, where are my friends, why do I feel like I am the only one alive here and why do I feel like it won't last too much? 

Did God know that I miss my parents so much?...

I feel my heart beats' getting slower by the time ...

And breathing is getting harder every second...

I never wanted my death to be like this and I am not kind of person who will give up so fast but...

it hurts like hell...

Is that How dying feels like??

Is it the time to pray God for dying faster to stop all this pain??

Is it really How my story is gonna end ?

Is it really the time for me to die...?

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Hi guys, thank you for reading this stupid story , I thought I could write it somehow but it is harder than I've ever thought , I actually have good ideas for the story but I am not so strong at giving readers the feelings I guess, I hope some of you realizes this story and still likes it , I know I told you that it's gonna be angst but This chapter is for readers to learn about Main character's regular life and maybe it's about how two main characters' story will come across... Sorry for my grammar mistakes and the other English lacks cause I am not a native speaker , and lastly please comment if you lfe the story or don't because I wanna know my lacknesses and my strong sides so that I can make rest of the story better , and please comment which pairing you would like to see in the book, Yeah you haven't seen Chanyeol in the book yet but main pairing is Chanbaek and I think I'll add Xiuchen but I am not sure about the other pairings so please write your opinions for me , I hope I'll be able to write better by the time, thank you for reading so far..:)