-3- Strangeness

The Immortal One

Baekhyun's POV

Okay, this isn't gonna be good Baekhyun but you can do this. Fighting! I hope people won't get too involved. Just need to find Kyungsoo, I prefer his serial killer eyes than these questioning eyes of so many people.

"yaa,Baekhyun hyung! Come here, Real quik!"

Well, That's better, Jongin is here, I Know that he won't bore me with questions and at the same time he's not gonna give me serial killer looks. 

"What happened?? You are scaring me, What makes you this excited? Did you finally decide to confess your feelings to Kyungsoo? "

He covered My mouth with his hands right away, so no, he is still a coward...

"really, hyung, I told you not to talk about that out loud! Someone might hear you and then I'm dead!"

"why would someone kill you because of something like that Jongin-ah??"

With the voice of our precious Kyungsoo, Jongin is now having a sudden heart attack...

"something, like what hyung??"

"something Baekhyun Said, You didn't murder anyone, right? And you're not a vampire too obviously, then what can the problem could possibly be?"

Believe me or not but I think I'm hearing Jongin's heartbeat's turning to normal finally. Thank God Kyungsoo didn't hear the important part of my words. It's my lucky day I guess...

"whatever, why did you make me Come here and why are you so excited Kim Jongin, I demand a quik explanation."

"a few Boys have been transfered to the school and guys... They're so damn hot, Just look how pale they are and how flawless their faces are... Defination of perfect..."

Kyungsoo quikly hit Jongin's head. Jeously looks better than anger on you Do Kyungsoo... These two are madly in love and even I can see it but They still can't??

"yaa, hyung! Why are you hitting My head so sudden, I could've hit it to the wall! Besides, it hurts a lot..."

"sorry Jongin-ah, next time I'll let you now that I'm about to smash your head. And I actually wanted it to hit the wall but I guess the timing wasn't good enough, I have to practice more..."

"aish, Just Shut up, Everyone, the Boys really looks so hot, I'm not so suprised that Jongin looked so impressed. They're coming, look at them! Omg the one with the Black hair..."

At first, I thought Jongin And Luhan hyung were exaggrating the situation but when I took a look on them... I'm just in awe... All the Students are looking at them in awe, but They Just look forward... No, not they... He... He Just looks forward, doesn't care at all. It's like he's used to get so much attention... I slighty saw the one with the Black hair is smiling to Everyone and sending stupidly cute kisses to them But I can't literally see since I can't take my eyes of the one with the hair which is almost White... Damn he is gorgeous!

"Baekhyun hyung, why is Everyone here? Why didn't any of you call me too? Do you think that I can't even take this much excitement? You guys are Breaking my heart...wait, What are you all looking at? "

And after a few seconds, he joins the team of the ones Who can't help but starting at the Boys... There's only one person Who doesn't seem so impressed but even that little time he stared at them was way too suprising for him... Yeah... Do Kyungsoo. And I just simply decided that we shouldn't seem so stupid in front of whole school so I stopped looking at him too. 

"aah, guys Just stop this, we look stupid, we are not one of the ones who are so easy to get, at least we should pretend like we are not but you're already failing it..." 

"I wouldn't think that the first person to say this was gonna be Baekhyun but yeah, he's right, so get your sh*t together and Come back to real life." 

Non of us could resist...At the end of the day, that was one of Kyungsoo's orders... 

After 3 Classes 

Doyoung's POV

"Please let me go! Heey, Just get out of the way I'm late! Aawee, Are you guys doing this on purpose?! Get out of the waay, I'm in a hurry!" 

I'm so dead... Kyungsoo hyung told ne to be there at 11 o'clock and it's already 11:07... I hope other hyungs won't see me running though, it would be even worse... 

"get out of the way or I'll hit you and i'll hurt so much! Get out of the wa---" 

I think I just hit something... No I just hit someone... Gosh, it was so hard, I'm sure that person's hurting so much right now and I'm not ready to face him and his anger... 

"hey... You Okay?"

Still not opening My eyes but his voice... There's something different than I expected about it... 

"why are you holding your breath? Hey... Just can You tell me something, anything?" 

His voice is so soft and gentle...It's like he isn't angry at all, Just like guilty and.... I don't know... Worried? 

"you're still holding it..." and he let out a little laughter. 

But wait, really, why Am I holding my breath when breathing is already Hard enough for me...? Am I finally going crazy? 

"sorry, I just--- I had a Rush and needed to go somewhere as fast as possible, I wasn't actually looking around I was-- I was just" I ran a long way, need to take a deep breath now. "I was just ---" he suddenly interruped me!?

"where's your inhaler?" 

Wait, What?! Am I breathing that bad?? 

"I'll tell you about it latee, now Just give your inhaler to me, I'll help you take it" 

I understand that he tries to help me but what he's doing makes me forget how to breathe at all...

"I don't have it with me now, but I don't think I--- I need it Just now, I'm not like Everyone, I'm more used to handle the --the situation without My inhaler..."

"you're saying that you are used to handle the situation without your inhaler, not saying that you don't need your inhaler..." 

First time I laid My eyes on him... Oh so... He's one of the Kids Who has Just been transfered to our school...The way he looks... he looks angry but it feels more like he actually cares about me... 

"it's Okay, I made you busy with My own problem, sorry for hitting you, you can go now I'll be Fine, Just need to sit a little bit..." 

I guess He's going...I should Just sit here and try to breathe more regular. I guess this time it won't be so easy... 

" it won't work, Just tell me where's your class, I'll get the inhaler for you."

When did he Come back? 

"I don't have-- have it-- in My bag too" 

"are you crazy!??" 

Yaah, I guess I just crossed the line, this time he truly looks pissed. 

"Just leave me alone, it's all My fault..." 

He isn't really looking like he's listening to me... 

"I promise that... 
One Day I'll be around..." 

What is he doing...? 

"I'll keep you safe 
I'll keep you sound... 
Right now it's pretty crazy... 
And I don't know how to stop... Or... 
Slow it down..." 

"But hey... I know there are somethings,
We need to talk about... 
And I can't stay... 
So let me hold ya 
For a little longer now..." 

"Take... A piece of My heart... 
And Make it all, 
Your own... 
So when we are apart 
Never be alone... 
Never be.... 
Alone... "

He sang the song so softly... So slowly... I don't really know how many time he Just stopped for a second but it didn't make the situation any worse...It was perfect... 

" seems like the song calmed you down a bit, huh? You look better... "

I am better... 

" I don't know how to thank you, this time the situation wasn't so good..." 

"now that you're Okay, I thought you had somewhere to go. Just don't run, Okay?"

Hell no! I totally forgot! Kyungsoo hyung is gonna kill me... How am I suppose to explain him the situation without mentioning this event... 

"you're right, I better get going..." 

"try to carry an inhaler...! See you around..." he Said while smiling. 

I was going to Kyungsoo hyung not running, but walking fastly, until I realized something and Turned back to him...

"hey, I still don't know your name... Can You...?" 

"it's Jaehyun... And yours?" 

"Doyoung...It's Doyoung. Whatever, I need to hurry, thank you, again!" 

He put on a bright smile and Turned his back to go to the opposite side, and so I did.... 

Baekhyun's POV

"I'm gonna kill that brat! I'm gonna kill him for being late, I'm gonna kill for running too!" 

"Call down, Kyungsoo... I also wanna kill him as much as you do for running, but what's done is done, he Said he had his inhaler, That's an improvement though..." 

"and you believed him when he Said that?" 

And he rolled his eyes... Trying to tell me that I'm stupid... Obviously... 

"Baekhyun-aah, Kyungsoo-Yaah! We're here!!" 

Jongdae and his too powerful voice... 

"does any of you have a friend in their class among the New kids yet??" 

"I guess non of us but why would that matter? We don't even know these boys, they look so cold, I don't really like that kind of people you know..."

"they aren't cold, Just the one Who catched your eyes is, but he still seems somehow cute though..." 

"yaa, he didn't catch My eyes at all, he is the one that I feel close the least!" 

Thank God I'm pretty sure that I'm not pinocchio,or else My noise would grow 2 times bigger now...

"The one with the Black hair and I have a common class, his name is Sehun and he is a cute boy, not cold at all..." Said Jongin. 

"waao, you are talking about the most Handsome one of them??" asked Luhan hyung in a cute and An akward way. 

And then Junmyeonie Hyung, Doyoung and I started to laugh so hard. 

"really, hyung? Yeah, he's so Handsome but among that 4, you sure he looks the Best?" I said and regreted it. 

"wee? Do you have some other favourite? Who is that? The one with the White hair, right? The one that YoU feEL CLoSe tHE lEaST?" 

"Yaa, Luhan Hyung, Just stop talking about him, Let's Just stop talking about them!" 

"Okay, little one, Don't get offened Just because I said the other one was more Handsome than yours, he's also so good."

"yaaaa!"

"okay, Luhan please don't make him scream, he's torturing My ears..." 

"What, really, Junmyeonie hyung? Then I'll keep screaming as long as I can." I said with a naughty smile to tease my hyung. 

"How can I even manage to live in the same house with you?!" 

I laughed happyly as he gets pissed. 

"You guys' teasing each other is real fun to watch but we are gonna be late for Classes if we sit here more."

"Minseokie hyung is right, Baekhyun-ah, we need to go." 

So we stand up for leaving and started to walk to the class. 

The lesson was History, the one I hate the most, so I just sit behind Kyungsoo the teacher won't see me if I fall asleep. I heard a few voice which sounded familiar and unfimilar at the same time... 

Then the teacher came, but, unusually, she didn't start the lesson, and stand up like she's gonna tell su something. 

"guys, there's someone Who transfered to our school this week, Mr. Park, Can you introduce yourself to the class?" 

The boy with the White hair...

"You can call me Park , I love to be called like that and I'm 17,sorry but I don't really think that I have more things to say, so..." 

The owner of the unfamiliar but familiar voice.... 

"thank you Mr. Park, you can take your seat." 

Looking at him made me feel different, it's like looking at someone Who you know since your childhood but it's also like looking at someone you've never seen before... 

He sat down to his desk and during the whole lesson, I just tried to understand why looking at him making me feel like this...so I just looked at him as he listened to the teacher, now the lesson is about end and I still keep looking at him, bu this time... 
He's looking back at me... 
Our eyes met... 

Then right at that second Our eyes met, I feel a sharp pain in My head as I'm starting to feel dizzy... What the hell?!! 

"Baekhyun-ah? What's happening, are you Okay?!" 

"My head---My head hurts so bad, so baad, I never felt something like this before...it's too bad... " 

I took My head between My hands, the pain was unbearable... 

And then everything went Black... 

---TO BE CONTINUED---

Hi guys, I update two episodes today, and I truly feel in the right mood for writing, I hope you enjoyed the story, please tell me how you feel about the story and share your predictions and thoughts with me, Sorry for the English mistakes, I hope I can do better in the next episodes, stay happy, stay with EXO, Thank you for reading so far...