Chapter 4

The shy girl and the outgoing boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and jaemin got closer, he was so really kind towards you. You also got a friend whose name is luna from one of my classes. she joins you and jaemin in lunch or when you guys hang out together after school. jaemin introduced you and runa to his friends, jisung ,jeno ,renjun ,mark , haechan and chenle. they were all from different departments. 

its been three years since you joined college.you were just studying under cherry blossom tree since you liked the scenery and fresh air around the area,when you suddenly got a creepy feeling of someone looking at you. when you looked around no one was there. you just shrugged and continued studying when jisoo video called you. 

you immediately smile after looking at the caller ID. you answered it and all four of them said hi to you enthusiastically. you guys talked for few minutes when lisa sunndenly mention lee minho "y/n ah did you know that minho is in seoul now?" she said. "why" you questioned her. "minho joined in his father's company" "oh okay" you told her and changed the conversation.

after you hanging up the call with them, you decided to go home. while you were walking you bumped into someone, you immediately apologized to the person looked at him,"minho?" you were shocked to meet him after three years and realized that he has become more handsome than he was in high school.

he was shocked as well. he smiled and hugged you  for a bit before pulling away "how are you?" he asked, you answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter