Chapter 3

The shy girl and the outgoing boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

your final exams are finally over. it was your graduation day everyone was saying goodbyes to thier best friends as they are going to part ways in the university. You did the same as well to your best friends, jisoo, jennie, lisa and rosé. you were all so sad as you decided on going to seoul for your University. you decided to leave them all behind here in busan including minho and start your life afresh. 


you looked at minho and went to say goodbye to him as it would be your last time seeing him. he was with his friend group of itzy and straykids. when you were near him he looked at you and smiled sweetly. you have to admit that you still haven't gotten over your feelings for him he is an outgoing and a popular boy while you were just a shy girl and bearly noticed by others.

you greeted him with a "hi" when you noticed him smiling at you. you both were just talking about the future plan on studies and when you said you were going to seoul for university, you could say that his face dropped. "can i walk you to your home?" he asked out of nowhere when he noticed student were going home since it was late.


you hesitated a bit, "come on y/n, i wanna take you home" he said and you agreed this time. while you both were walking your hands touched his hands. you slightly blushed and tried to keep it by your side. when you noticed you guys have reached your home you became sad and told him goodbye.
he smiled at you and walked away.

"goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter