Chapter 6

The shy girl and the outgoing boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you and jaemin had attended the interview few days ago and the results will be sent to your mail. you got the mail saying that you passed and that, your department and work timings will be disclosed to you on the first day of your work. you immediately called jaemin to say this news. He said that he was also accepted into the company as an intern. you were so happy that you will be with jaemin and not be lonely at work.


It was the first day of your work. Both you and jaemin were asked to come to the HR department. they said that you both will be in different department. jaemin was in accounting department while you were under the Internal Audit department. you got a bit sad that you will not be working with jaemin. You both went to your respective departments.

your department members were so sweet towards you. Joy, one of your senior at work asked you to go to the manager's room. so you went there, but to your surprise minho was in there. "what are you doing here?" you asked "i am your manager, you dummy" he said and giggled. now you were at much more shocked state than before. He just laughed at you then said "don't worry, i will be a good manager to you" he told and patted your head you slightly blushed at the interaction he did with you.

 

you smiled at him and went to do your work but you couldnt just focus on your work since minho's office was opposite of your and the curtains which were covering him before were now pushed to the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter