Chapter 2

The shy girl and the outgoing boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the classes got over but you were nervous to the point that you will faint any time and you slowly went to the school garden and waited for minho. he wasnt there yet, so you were thinking of just escaping from this moment by going home, but minho suddenly came into the view and you got nervous again. "hi" you started the conversation awkwardly. h

greeted you backa showed you the cookie which you slipped off into his locker this morning. you were confused by his action and just furrowed your eyebrows looking at him. "it was from you, right?" he questioned you *well, there is no point in hiding this* you thought and you nodded your head"yes i kept it in your locker" you told him.

he just smiled and told you to just give to him directly instead of slipping it in his locker. you smiled back at him and nodded your head agreeing to what he said. he patted your head and went away smiling. you blushed furiously and went to your home. From that day onwards you started giving him directly the cookie you bought covered with cute wrappers.

one day while you and jisoo were walking to the school cafeteria, you accidentally heard minho and his friend, chan talking "yah, i cant keep on eating these cookies daily....i got so sick of it. just say her to stop giving you these cookies already" chan said to minho . minho just laughed at chan and threw your cookies into the bin, which broke your heart. 

jisoo who was near you dragged you to the rooftop kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter