Chapter 5

The shy girl and the outgoing boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you were waiting for minho to message first, but he didn't. you didnt wanna message him first so you just went to sleep. 
NEXT DAY,
you, runa and nct dream were having lunch when jaemin suddenly suggested the idea of joining internship since, it is the last year of your studies.

you agreed to his idea. Jeno suddenly interfered, "my father's company is looking for interns for some of their departmet, why dont you guys apply for the interview?" he asked. you and jaemin looked at each other and immediately agreed to join the interview. the interview was one week away. so both you and jaemin started preparing for it.

when you were at your home, you got a message from minho, asking you to give him a call when you are free. You immediately gave him a call and he didn't make any delays in answering it. "hey. if you have time can we meet at the café near your home at 5pm?" he asked "okay, i will come" "thanks. i will meet you there" he said and hanged up the call.

it was already 4:30pm, so, you washed up and put on your favourite dress and applied some minimal makeup and went out, excited to meet your crush. After going to the café, you searched for him but he was nowhere to be found. But suddenly, someone held your hand and gently dragged you inside the café. 

you were about to punch that person but you realised that it was minho and you slightly blushed at your hands which was held by minho. you guys ordered your drinks and catched up on w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter