Final

The shy girl and the outgoing boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's Pov
I love her from high school days. I love the cute lil effort she did to give me those cookies. But, sadly i couldn't eat them as i was allergic to it. One day she stopped giving me those cookies and i was so sad and during our graduation day when i took her home i knew it was my last chance to confess to her but i couldn't, i just walked away from her.

 

Then, i saw her again after three long years,
under the cherry blossom tree, reading her book like an angel. I didnt want to lose her again so i just pretend to bump into her accidentally and got her number and When i heard she is gonna be working as an intern in JYP company i wanted her to be in my department. today i am gonna confess to her no matter what happens.
  


3rd Person's pov:
you thought he was just joking about the "date" stuff and continued to work untill noon. It was lunch time and you waited for minho, he came and grabbed you hands lacing you finger with him.
he brought you to a fancy restaurant which was empty only you two were there. you were a bit nervous and him being flirty with you didnt help your poor heart.

 

He sat down next to you he had something like a journal in his hands. you were wondering what it was when he suddenly handed it you and asked you to open it. You were really surprised to what was in there. It was full of your picture from high school. "w-why do you have this?" you asked him stuttering. "i will be honest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter