Picture You and Me

Whiplash

An early Saturday morning of cool sun warming to 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit, a slight whisper of a breeze bringing fresh air.

Y/N took a dive in the pool and sprung up in the water and freestyled to the other side of the pool.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! Uttered by a device above by a shadowy figure behind the glass window overlooking the pool.

Y/N leaned over at the edge of the infinity pool overlooking the city of Seoul.

Her black one piece swimsuit has a low u-cut drop from the back to her waist, showing her snow white flawless skin and her hourglass figure which is very prominent from the top floor.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Y/N swam back to the side she came from, got up the stairs and drained her hair of water. While her arms were extended to drain her hair of water, her beautiful line was shown.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

A chill ran down her spine, 'What was that?'

She felt someone's gaze towards her so she vigilantly checked every direction but could not find anyone suspicious other than their mother, Mrs. Kim and David in their outdoor dining area.

She shrugged it off and grabbed her bathrobe, wore it and proceeded to the dining area as the house maids were prepping the table for breakfast.

Mrs. Kim was sitting at the very end of the table reading newspaper while David, as usual, was playing with his PS4.

Y/N took a seat opposite David and waited for the house maids to finish serving all the food on the table; this time with American-Style breakfast.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

"Do you hear something?" Y/N asked them, her eyebrows furrowed.

Not looking away from his game, David answered, "Your stomach growling."

Y/N was flustered, "No! Well, aside from that," she admitted as it was somehow true.

Mrs. Kim consoled her, "Maybe it's just your imagination, sweetie."

Y/N cocked her head to the side, 'Huh, is that so?' and then shrugged it off.

Mrs. Kim asked Y/N, "Sweetie, call Taeyong to come down."

Y/N complied, "Ye," and reached for her cellphone just in time for Taeyong to come through the sliding door.

She dropped her phone and let Mrs. Kim know, "There he is."

"Ah, Taeyong. Glad you're here now," as Mrs. Kim folded the newspaper and straightened up.

Taeyong suddenly held out his cellphone and said, "Smile guys."

All of them smiled when Mrs. Kim berated Taeyong, "Why are you just taking a photo of us. Come and join in."

"I was about to get to that part," he informed as he switched it to front cam. He then set it higher as all of them smiled.

Taeyong then took a seat next to Y/N. He took a sandwich, took a bite and then looked at the photos and remarked, "Noona, your face is big in here."

She knew that it wasn't true because Taeyong was in front of her so she rebuffed, "Shut up. We all know that my face is smaller than yours. Let me see."

Taeyong showed it to her as she confirmed, "See. I look good in here. It's your face that is puffy."

Taeyong defended himself, "Noona, it's not puffy. That's what you call cute."

Y/N snorted, "Yah, what are you talking about? The only cute one in here is David."

Taeyong shook his head, "No. I mean between the two of us."

Y/N's eyes widened as her lip curled in disdain, "Sheesh."

This time, Mrs. Kim intervened, "Stop it both of you and eat already."

Both of them stopped and answered at the same time, "Ye."

~~~

After showering, Y/N went to her closet to change clothes. Then, she walked towards her dresser, picked out a lotion and applied it all over her arms and legs.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

She then walked towards her bed, picked up the book that was laying on the side table and laid down on her bed. She had her back leaned on the headboard and had her right leg bent.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

'What is that?' This time, she definitely heard it.

She dropped the book as she got out of the bed. She went to the window on the far end of her bedroom because she thought the sound may have come from outside.

On the window's reflection, she saw a shadow move behind so she reflexively turned her head around.

Surprised, 'The f*ck!' Y/N cursed internally at Taeyong's retreating posture.

Also, ',' Taeyong cursed internally as he saw the rage in Y/N's face.

"So it was you!" Y/N shouted as she began to charge towards him.

Taeyong then quickly ran out her bedroom and retreated inside his bedroom. He instantly closed the door and locked it.

Y/N got to his door and grabbed the knob only to find it locked. She knocked violently on his door, "Taeyong! Come out! I know it was you who's taking photos."

No one answered on the other side.

Aggravated, she threatened, "If you don't come out now, then this door will blow up in flying colors."

The door immediately opened, "What's up?" he innocently smiled.

Y/N pushed the door and went inside. She looked for the camera and found it on his night stand table.

Taeyong quickly ran to grab it away from her.

Y/N held out her hand, "Give me the camera. I just want to look at the photos."

Taeyong was taller than her so he held the camera up high in his head, "No way."

Y/N tried reaching for the camera and as Taeyong sees it, their bodies are almost bumping from each other, so Taeyong more.

"Too bad noona, you're too short," he smirked at her while looking down on her face, just inches apart.

Y/N was pissed, "Oh yeah?" then decided to stomp on his right foot.

On instinct, he dodged it, "Not this time, noona," with a big grin on his face.

'Tsk,' she thought, dissatisfied as another idea came up, "Then..." as she placed her hands on his armpits and tickled it.

Ticklish, he dropped his hands while wiggling to get free, "Ha ha ha! Noona, stop!"

Not yielding, Y/N continued when suddenly both got outbalanced. Taeyong fell backwards on his bed followed by Y/N who fell on top of him.

Taeyong opened his eyes and found Y/N above him. He stared at her and remarked jokingly, "Noona, I didn't know you liked this kind of stuff. I like the other way around though."

Y/N was flustered, but at the same time, a vein popped on her temple. She grabbed a pillow and smashed it unto his face, "Shut up, idiot."

She took the camera and crawled away from him.

She started scanning the photos and was surprised. 'I thought I was going to find erted photos, but there is none,' she thought, somehow dismayed that she can't tease Taeyong.

She found not just her solo photos but as well as individual photos of every member of the family plus the whole family eating breakfast earlier.

Taeyong sat on the bed and asked her, "Do you want me to delete them?"

Feeling guilty of accussing him wrongly, she gave it back, "No, keep it. They're nice."

Taeyong took the camera and was surprised by her response so he , "Ooh... Are you so confident that I won't post your photos online?"

"Then you better say goodbye to that pretty face of yours," she threatened him.

Taeyong protected his face, "Eek! Not the face!"

Y/N rolled her eyes and began checking Taeyong's bedroom and criticized, "Your bedroom is pretty much bland."

Taeyong helplessly sighed and said, "Noona, I'm a guy you know. It doesn't need to be fancy."

Y/N checked his desk and found random plants, "Oh! Do you like plants?"

Taeyong was silently snapping photos of her as he responded, "Well, they do calm me, so yeah."

"Notice me too hyung," said a small voice behind Taeyong.

Taeyong jumped and found David staring up at him behind. "David, don't pop out of nowhere," he said weakly, placing his right hand on his chest.

David scrutinized Taeyong with a slightly higher tone than usual, "That's because hyung keeps on taking pictures of noona. Take mine too."

Taeyong was flustered, "They're not all her pictures okay! There is also you and mom."

However, David was persistent, "But I swear I saw lots of noona's pictures."

Taeyong was also persistently denying it, "I said they're not."

Meanwhile, Y/N was looking at some books in his bookshelf until she found something interesting and asked, "Can I see this?"

Taeyong forgot about her for a second and was about to go stop her, "Noona, don't!" when suddenly David wrapped his arms around Taeyong's waist, "Hyung!"

Taeyong stopped in his track and was glued in place as he looked down at David, "What's the matter?"

David let him go and nonchalantly said, "Nothing hyung."

'What the hell,' Taeyong thought, confused.

This time, the photo album was already in Y/N's hands, already opened and found random pictures of people and places.

She looked at Taeyong and asked, "Did you say something?"

Taeyong just sighed and weakly said, "Never mind."

Flipping through the pages, Y/N praised Taeyong, "You know what, you really take good pictures."

David interjected with another reason to tease his hyung, "Noona, hyung has your picture as his cover photo on his phone."

'This kid!' Taeyong was relentlessly pestered by David as he quickly covered his mouth, "You!"

Y/N placed back the album on the shelf and turned to Taeyong, "Wae? Knowing you being narcissistic, I thought you would have your silly face as cover photo."

Taeyong dejectedly said, "Noona, don't make it sound like I have personality disorder."

Y/N moved closer to him, "Give me your phone," as she held her hands out.

Taeyong protested, "Ah, wae? I don't have your picture as cover photo."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Oh, c'mon. I'm not gonna be mad if you have my picture as cover photo."

Taeyong insisted as he tried to hide his phone, "Jinjja, it's not."

"Aish.." Y/N almost sweared and brusquely barked at Taeyong, "Give it already!"

Taeyong jolted by her sudden raise of tone and promptly handed her his phone.

She took it straightaway and examined the home screen, 'Huh? It's me and David!'

That made her smile and found it cute when an idea popped into her head, "You know what, this is much better."

She grabbed Taeyong and David and pressed them down on the sofa as she sunk herself between them. She held out Taeyong's phone with the front facing camera and said, "Smile."

They smiled altogether, but Y/N didn't stop from there. She continued to change pose and angle, while Taeyong and David only wore the same smile with every shot.

Y/N was so preoccupied in looking pretty in every photo that she didn't notice Taeyong was really close to her and just staring at her face.

When she turned her head to look at Taeyong, their faces were so close that they almost kissed.

Y/N didn't let herself be fazed by Taeyong's visual and tore their distance, "Your face is too close," she said as she placed her hand on his face and pushed it away.

Taeyong pouted and whined at her, "Ah, wae," but that didn't stop him from getting close to her.

He chuckled and hugged Y/N and David from behind as Y/N took a snap. She protested at him, "Yah! You're choking me!"

Few more snaps were taken and Taeyong decided, "We've taken enough," as he let them free. He sat next to Y/N to check all the photos they've taken.

David stood up and found Taeyong's DSLR laying on his table. As he was tinkering on how to power on the DSLR, he could hear his older siblings bickering in the background.

Y/N: "Use this."

Taeyong: "No! I like this."

Y/N: "I said use this! This is much more beautiful that the one you like."

Taeyong: "Whose phone is this? I get to decide what I use."

None of them knew that David was secretly snapping photos of them.

Y/N scorned Taeyong, "Yah! Clearly you don't know how to pick beautiful picture."

"Noona, I don't understand your definition of beautiful," Taeyong mocked her.

Appalled, Y/N barked at him, "Yah, Taeyong!"

Y/N was trying to reach for Taeyong's phone when he held it away from her, away from Y/N's reach, which means Y/N's body needs to be close to Taeyong's body again.

Since Taeyong's door was wide open, a big figure came standing by the doorway. It's handsome face was grim looking back and forth at Y/N then to Taeyong.

He stepped forward and asked, "What are you doing?"

Y/N and Taeyong froze and were surprised at his sudden appearance behind them.

Taeyong just stared at him while Y/N stood up and said, "Dad?"