You Mean the World to Me

You Mean the World to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years passed like the speed of light. 5 years had already passed since Joohyun departed this life.

 

And ever since that day, I promised to myself to continue in achieving our dreams. 

 

I already have a car. Her dream car.

 

I settled down and bought a house. A house full of windows to admire the beauty of the beach where we first saw each other.

 

All of this is for her.

 

For the love of my life.

 

Everything is perfect, but the only flaw is that she's not here beside me, physically.

 

I was busy daydreaming that I forgot about the time. When I looked at the big clock displayed here in my room, it's already 12 noon.

 

Shoot, at this rate, I'm gonna be late for Seungwan and Joy's wedding. I jumped out from my bed and went straight to my bathroom to take a quick bath. Dried my hair, picked up my outfit, and did put on a light make up.

 

After preparing myself, I went to the other room to get my stuff. Cameras and other stuff. While packing, my phone kept on vibrating. Various messages from my employees are to be seen.

 

E1: Ma'am Seulgi? Where are you already? We started the filming already.

E2: Ms. Seulgi, I started taking photos of Ms. Joy and Ms. Wendy.

 

I just disregarded the messages and continued packing my stuff. I trust my employees. They can do it without me. After I was done packing my things, my phone rang again and it flashed Yerimmie's name.

 

"Yes Yerm?" I answered while looking for my keys.

 

I swear, whenever I'm in a rush, all of my stuff are nowhere to be found.

 

"Unnie! Where are you? The wedding is about to start and Wendy unnie keeps on complaining." 

 

"I'll be there in a minute Yerm! I didn't notice the time. I'm sorry." I said and ended the call. When I already found my keys, I immediately went out and drove towards the venue. I parked my car, grabbed my stuff and ran. From afar, I can already see Wendy. 

 

I waved my hand trying to get Wendy's attention. "THERE YOU ARE SLEEPY HEAD!" Wendy screamed and welcomed me with a big smack on my back. I winced in pain but I can't complain since I was at fault.

 

"Good thing that your employees had the initiative to start already without their boss." She said and pinched my arm.

 

Guys... This is abuse...

 

"I'm sorry Wan~ It's your wedding. Don't be too stressed." I cooed while fixing her dress. Wendy just pouted and said some stuff, enough for me to hear.

 

"I'm nervous Seul..."

 

I chuckled by Seungwan's remarks. "Hey, don't be nervous. You're tying the knot with Joy. You should be excited!" I said and made her look up. "Be confident!" I added and tapped her shoulders.

 

I'm so happy for my buddy. After how many years, she is now getting married.

 

How I wish Joohyun and I can be like them too...

 

The ceremony already started. Here I am, standing at the center, busy taking photos of Wendy and Joy. My other employees are assigned to take videos and photos of the family and friends attending the wedding.

 

I kept on smiling seeing how happy Wendy and Joy facing each other telling their vows. A tear escaped my eyes when the two of them already exchanged "I dos". I even spotted Yerim, with her girlfriend, Saeron at the corner crying her eyes out.

 

I bet Joohyun would be crying too if she's here.

 

After the exchanges of vows and I dos, the wedding had already ended. Everyone is now having a fun time eating, chitchatting. I scanned my eyes around the venue and went straight to where Wendy and Joy is. "Hey congrats to you both." I said and handed them my gift. Wendy accepted it and Joy gave me a hug.

 

"Thanks for coming Seul, even though our wedding date collided with Joohyun's death anniversary." Joy said and smiled at me.

 

"No worries." I said. Both of them didn't have any choice. Today is only the available date and actually, it's fine with me. It's their wedding. Why would I be a party pooper?

 

"Uhm... I have to go Wan, Joy. Sorry if I can't stay longer." 

 

"It's fine Seul. We'll just set some food at your house. Joohyun's waiting." 

 

I bid the two of them a goodbye and went to look for Yerim. I asked her if she would like to come with me, but she said that she already passed by the cementery earlier with their parents. I just nodded and went out already. 

 

Before going to the cementery, I passed by a flower shop and bought some of Hyun's favorite flower. 

 

"Thank you" I said to the cashier and grabbed the bouquet of flowers. 

 

For the past 5 years, I always visited Joohyun. Even if I am too busy with work, I always find time to go to her.

 

My love for her never dies and I am willing to do anything for her.

 

"Hyun, here I am." I happily said and sat beside her grave. I placed the flower down and wiped of the dust on her tombstone. I sat there all afternoon and talked to her.

 

I told her about our friends' wedding. How her sister is doing. I told her how I missed her and how I love her so much. 

 

Yes, I know that I may look like a crazy person talking and laughing alone, but I know that she can hear me. That she is listening to me. I love spending my time with Joohyun.

 

"It's getting dark bunbun. I gotta go already. I'll visit you again, I love you so much." I stood up and dusted off my pants. I kissed my palm and pressed it against her engraved name.

 

Joohyun loves to receive my kisses when she was alive. I know that and I didn't stop giving her kisses even if she's already buried, 6 feet below the ground.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter