You Mean the World to Me

You Mean the World to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a full of rollercoaster ride of emotions being with Joohyun for three months now. 

 

I am cooking breakfast for the two of us. Joohyun is still fast asleep in my room and I don't want to wake her up yet. She seems worn out from all of the things we've done last night.

 

No, we didn't . I want to take it slow between us and I respect her the most. We just went out on a date, played VR games, watched a film, ate out at a good restaurant.

 

My life became more colorful and alive since I was with her. She became my inspiration and my happy pill. I learned how to love because of her.

 

I was about to finish cooking when I felt two petite arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled by the thought that I have now a Joohyun that will hug me like this every morning.

 

"Hey, good morning there sleepy head." I turned around and hugged her back. Joohyun just burried her face on my shirt. "Good morning~"

 

Aw that sleepy voice of hers. It's too cute to handle. She's so precious. I just can't stop loving her everyday. 

 

"What are you cooking Seul?"

 

Joohyun tiptoed and tried to peek to see what I was cooking. "It smells so good that's why I woke up." She said and gave me a peck on my lips.

 

I made her seat on the dinning area. "I cooked breakfast for us. Just wait here okay? I'm almost done." I ruffled her hair and went back to what I was cooking. I can still feel that Joohyun is still looking at me. I bounced up and down and dance like a little kid which I earned a chuckle from her.

 

"You look like a kid Seul." 

 

"I can be a total fool infront of you Hyun just to make you smile." I put down the plates containing our food on the table and sat right across her. "Breakfast is ready my princess."

 

Joohyun and I started eating. We talked about how she kept on screaming while playing VR and stuff. I kept on showing all photos I took last night. We kept on giggling and didn't notice that the time already had passed.

 

"Do want to go anywhere Hyun?" 

 

She ate the last bit of food left in her bowl and drank water. "I don't know. I just want to stay here with you." 

 

I nodded in response. We both stood up from the dinning area. Joohyun insisted that she will be the one who will be doing the dishes. I have no choice but to agree because she won't let me go near the sink. She's guarding it like I would take her away from it.

 

I just went into my room and snuggled under my comfy duvet. I just laid down straight and looked on my ceiling, day dreaming about how will my future look like with Joohyun.

 

Having a happy family with her. Seeing her the first thing in the morning. Cooking breakfast for us while she is preparing our kids to go to school. Giving her all the love she deserves.

 

Damn it's perfect to grow old with the person you treasure the most.

 

I was in the middle of daydreaming when Joohyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She's done with the dishes probably.

 

"What are you daydreaming about huh?" She asked and threw her whole body and squished me under her. I giggled and pulled her for a hug. 

 

"I was just thinking about how our future will look like. Having a small family, growing old with you... Things like that."

 

"You really love me that much huh? You're already planning for our future when we are still three months together."

 

"Why? It's not wrong to daydream. I just can't imagine my life without you." I said and hugged her tighter.

 

"I love you so much Bae Joohyun."

 

"Same thoughts Kang Seulgi." 

 

Yes, we've been together for 3 months now but she still won't say those words. I'm not scared that Joohyun might not love me. Her actions towards me speaks it all. 

 

Joohyun leaned closer and kissed me. It was a kiss full of love. She's still lying on top of me. 

 

"Right, before I forgot. Wendy and I got some plans for tomorrow. Wanna come with us? Joy's coming too. You can bring your little sister Yerimmie if you want." I let Joohyun lie comfortably beside me and pulled the duvet so she won't get cold.

 

"Really? Yerimmie would be so happy to come with us. I'm gonna message her right now."

 

I just kept on smiling while looking at her hopping towards where her phone is and happily texting her little sister. Joohyun as my girlfriend was the greatest thing that happened into my life.

 

"Come here my little Baechu... I want to hug you."

 

Joohyun smiled and crawled under the covers I hugged her and planted butterfly kissed all over her face. She was lying on my arm, and I put my other arm on her waist. 

 

We remained in that position until we both drifted to dreamland. We practically slept and cuddled each other for the whole day.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

"Seulgi are you ready???"

 

I can hear Wendy screaming now outside my apartment. I swear to all, Wendy really swallowed a damn megaphone with that loud voice of hers.

 

"Just a minute Wendy!"

 

I opened the door of my unit and Wendy just barged inside with Joy following her. I smacked Wendy's back for being too loud. "That ing hurts Seul!"

 

"That's for being too loud Wendy."

 

"Yeah, you're just too loud Wannie." 

 

I laughed with how Wendy sulked because her girlfriend, Joy, agreed with me.

 

"Just wait for me. I'll just get Joohyun inside my room."

 

"Why? Is your girlfriend still not ready?" Wendy asked while holding a cup of water in her hands. I nodded and went straight into my room.

 

Joohyun suddenly got sick last night. She's having a fever, yet she still insist that she's fine. That she doesn't need to go to the hospital.

 

Her sister, Yerimmie is also here right now. I made her come over here last night as I was too worried sick for Joohyun. Yeri became my assistant last night in taking care of her.

 

"Hyun, it's really fine if you can't come. You're sick. You don't have to force yourself." I said as I assisted her to sit.

 

"No, I'm fine. I really am..." 

 

"Seulgi unnie is right Joohyun unnie. You're sick." Yerimmie gave Joohyun a glass of water for her to drink her meds.

 

"Nah, I'm really fine. I already got better because of you two. Besides, I don't want to ruin the fun. You already anticipated this day Yerm and I don't want to ruin it just because I'm sick."

 

With all her might, Joohyun got up from bed and started preparing herself. Yeri and I kept on begging her that she should just rest, but she wouldn't listen to us. Even Wendy and Joy joined us in begging her.

 

"Tell us immediately Joohyun if you don't feel well okay? We'll go home immediately." Wendy said as she started the engine of her car. Joohyun just nodded and rested her head on my shoulders and reached out for my hand.

 

"It will take us hours before to reach the beach. Might as well you three should rest first. Wendy and I will just wake you up when we are already there." 

 

I smiled at Joy in response. Wendy's lucky to have a caring girlfriend like Joy, and Joy is also lucky to have my bestfriend as her girlfriend. They are really made for each other.

 

Yerimmie was beside Joohyun, fast asleep. She didn't get the chance to sleep last night. I can really say that Yeri loves her sister so much. She didn't leave by her side and helped me took care of Joohyun the whole night.

 

"Hey Seul, are you not sleepy?" Wendy asked while her eyes are still on the road. Joy offered me some chips, but I refused.

 

"No. I'm already used to having no sleep. I'm also worried about Joohyun." I looked over my shoulder where Joohyun was peacefully sleeping. I put the back of my hand against her forehead. She's not that hot anymore. Her fever is subsiding thanks god.

 

"What did you two do yesterday for her to be sick huh?" 

 

"Nothing. We just slept all day and I was shocked when I woke up seeing Joohyun all sweaty and firing hot. The day before, we went out on a date, but she was fine. I don't know why she got sick."

 

I really don't know. Her temperature just suddenly went up high.

 

"Maybe she got a flu... Hey we're here!" Wendy happily said and parked the car. Joy got off the car and woke Yeri up. 

 

"Hyun, we're here." I softly whispered and planted a kiss on her forehead. Joohyun slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them. 

 

I got down from the car first and helped Joohyun to get out. She was already wearing a thick padded jacket, but I bought extra since winter is coming. I put it around on her shoulder and hugged her while walking towards where the three was.

 

Even though it's a little bit cold, it didn't stop Wendy, Joy, and Yeri to play on the water. They keep on running, screaming, and splashing.

 

Joohyun and I just sat here in a little cottage, watching them play. I accompanied her because I don't want her to feel alone. I also didn't left her side because I am worried that things might happen.

 

"It's beautiful here Seul." Joohyun smiled and took out a sketchbook and a pen from her bag. She started sketching the three playing. I was left in awe watching how her hand effortlessly move against the paper.

 

"I didn't know that you can draw this well Hyun." 

 

"Sorry I didn't say it to you earlier. Art was my passion, I wanted to pursue myself in becoming an artist, but I think that it is really not for me. That's why I just make it as my hobby."

 

She just kept on sketching while I kept on watching her do her thing. "Done!"

 

My mouth was left open after I saw her finished drawing. It was beautiful. I took a picture of it before she put it back inside her bag. 

 

"Wanna go over there with them Seul?" Joohyun asked and stood up. She removed her jacket and stretched off a little bit.

 

"Hyun, aren't you cold?" I said and made her wear her jacket again. 

 

"Actually it's getting a little bit hot with that two layers of jacket plus this sweatshirt of mine." She said and adjusted her eyeglasses. "Come on, let's join them. I promise I will not go near the water."

 

"Let's go?" I asked and stood up. Joohyun jumped up and down like she won the lottery. 

 

I just let Joohyun drag me towards where Wendy, Joy, and Yeri were. "Can we join guys?" She smiled and tried to go nearer to where they are but I immediately stopped her.

 

"Oooppss, you promised that you will not let your feet get wet."

 

Joohyun pouted and took a step back. I was preventing myself not to melt with how cute she is. I need to remain stern because I don't want her to get sick again.

 

"You're already okay Joohyun unnie?" Yeri asked and ran towards us two. 

 

"Jooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter