Welcome to Perdita Amare Young Heir

A Love In Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dahyun just sat quietly in the Black-haired girl's couch, Momo. "So you're telling me that you saw a very bright light and once you opened your eyes you're here? in my ranch? in the pigsty?" Momo questioned her for the hundred time."Again, yes woman, I just said that awhile ago", Dahyun said, she looks so done, she hates repeating herself and Momo is oblivious about the younger's temper. "Are you sure you're not a thief?", Momo asked once again, Dahyun looks at Momo like she just killed her parents, she's deeply offended. A heir? accused of being a thief? Dahyun took a deep breath, trying to ease her anger. She doesn't want to cause trouble while she's in a stranger's territory.

"Do I look like a thief to you?", Dahyun said putting emphasis on her words, failing to hide her anger in her awkward smile. Momo inspects Dahyun's appearance, the girl doesn't look like a thief one bit, in fact she looked like a royalty. A fair skin, no scratches, and her posture, so prim and proper. But why is she in a pigsty? "Where did you came from?" Momo asked, Dahyun answered instantly. "South Korea", Dahyun said in a matter of fact tone. Momo just looked at the younger curiously, baffled as to what she's saying. "Why are you looking at me like that? aren't we in South Korea?" Dahyun asked. "We're in Perdita Amare", Momo said that made Dahyun froze in her seat. 

'Well no ' she thought.

Dahyun recalled all of her lesson regarding world geography, every continent, country and its cities and provinces, but there's no Perdita Amare. Where the hell is she? wait the pocket watch! "Have you seen a watch? it's a pocket watch that have weird markings", Dahyun asked the brunnete. "No we came here together, and I didn't even touch you", Momo replied. "But where could it be?!", Dahyun can't supress her frustration that she lashed out on the poor brunnete. "Excuse me? why are you yelling at me? how am I supposed to know that? and you're obviously tresspassing a private property", Momo said to the younger, making Dahyun duck her head, she didn't mean to shout at Momo, she's just stressed out. 

Momo approached the younger when she heard her sniffle, Dahyun's shoulders are shaking, a sign that she's indeed crying. "Hey don't cry I won't report you to the royal guards, so stop crying", Momo tried to comfort the crying girl, but it only made Dahyun wail, 'what royal guards?!' she thought and think back about the bad things she did thinking that this is her karma. Dahyun eventually stopped crying after Momo told her that she'll help her figure something out about her situation. 

"Where are you going woman?", Dahyun asked when Momo stood up."I am needed at the city, just stay here", Momo said putting on her coat, her farmer's clothes gone and is now in her formal attire."But I don't want to be left here..i'm scared that's all", Dahyun said. Momo's expression softened and gestured Dahyun to come closer. "Let's get you changed hmm? you stink", Momo said and laughed. Dahyun smiled upon hearing that, she happily followed Momo in a room uptairs. Momo opened a door, Dahyun guessed that it's the master's bed room because of the structure. "What are you waiting for? do you want me to bathe you?", Momo flirted to the blushing heir, she's not an expert in this field. So she ran to the first door she set her eyes on, praying it to be a bathroom, and thank God it is. So she showered quickly, just enough to get rid of the stench her body emits.

"Hey whitey you done there?", Momo yelled outside the bathroom door, Dahyun quickly changed into the clothes Momo gave her, a hoodie and a checkered trousers. Dahyun opened the bathroom door and glare at the older, "Yes, and don't call me whitey, the name's Dahyun, you giant", Dahyun said to Momo who only laughed at her. "Aw come here now, i'm not a giant you're just small is all", Momo joked around. Dahyun just ignored her. "And the name's Momo", Momo said and guided Dahyun outside the house.

"So Momo what do you do for a living", Dahyun tried to start a conversation, "Hmmm i'm still studying, last year of college actually, taking up performing arts. you?", Dahyun contemplated if she wanted to share things with the stranger, Momo doesn't seem like a bad person so she replied honestly. "Student also, already my last year in business school", Dahyun said. "Must be stressful huh?", Dahyun didn't reply, of course it is. But Tzuyu is right she can't ran away from her responsibilities forever. 

Silence surrounded them again, but a rather comfortable one. Only to be broken because of Dahyun's gasp, "We're riding that?!", she asked yelling at Momo. Momo just let the girl inspect the vehicle, amazed at the machinery in front of her. "Yes why?", Momo said and she have to cover her ears because of Dahyun's squels. "That thing is so cool! I need to have one!", she yelled at Momo's face. "Okay you little ball of sunshine, get inside the car or we'll be late", Dahyun didn't comply she took a closer look, checking every nooks of the vehicle. But something stopped her, how did that type of vehicle got here when the island is not even on the world map, let alone the lists of their product's shipments doen't deliver here. They own the biggest automobile company in the world and the materials used for this car is just like theirs. "Momo mind telling me where'd you buy this hottie? I'm planning to buy one", she asked the older trying to be discreet about her motives.

"Well there's this merchant who suddenly popped up out of nowhere and started selling amazing vehicles like this one", She replied to the younger and unlocked the car. That's odd, and sketchy Dahyun thought. She needs to investigate, someone out there is stealing their product, and that's unacceptable. Dahyun got  inside the car, Momo finally sped off. On the way to their destination, Dahyun saw that the island they are in isn't that different to the place she's from. There are some buildings, and people walking with their formal attires, maybe on their way to work. "Mind accompanying me there next time? I'd like to check it for myself", Dahyun said to the older. 

Not long after the car stopped in a restaurant, Momo unbuckled her seatbelt so Dahyun did the same thing and went out. There's no vallet around, and Momo just left her car there unparked. "Hey Momo aren't you gonna park that?", the heir asked Momo. But the older just laughed at her, she then pointed at the car again. The pavement rise and then turned, lifting the car with it and moving to the designated parking slot for it. Dahyun is beyond impressed, she haven't seen a technology like that since she could remember. "What was that?!", the younger girl asked. "Just one of the latest invention of Pe

Please log in to read the full chapter