The Stubborn Heir

A Love In Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

"Get up you ", Dahyun heard someone said, she didnt bother checking who it is, its just probably her annoying bestfriend, Chaeyoung."Chaeng step aside for a minute", a very familiar eery voice spoke. Chaeyoung stepped aside giving space to owner of the eery voice, Tzuyu, who held a bucket of cold water ready to be thrown at Dahyun. 

Dahyun who's still laying on her stomach, unaware of what's going to happen. "Dub you sure you don't want to get up?",Chaeyooung asked for the last time, but still no response from Dahyun. Tzuyu lifted the bucket and steadying her aim at the still sleeping Dahyun." 1..2...." Tzuyu didn't let chaeyoung to finish her counting and just splashes dahyung with the cold water.The poor girl darted away from her wet bed, can't believe that her bestfriends will do that to her. She glare at them but the two just shrugged it off, already used to the treatment of the older.

"Get yourself dressed, we're going out with the gang",Tzuyu said and left the two in Dahyun's room. Dahyun groaned, today supposed to be her rest day since she's been partying for the past days. But of course her bestfriends just gotta ruin her rest day to annoy her. What hangout with the gang huh? it's just the four of them, and they're just probably gonna hang at Kim's mansion Dahyun thought.

"You heard her right? you better obey or you go say bye bye to your precious car collection", what Chaeyoung said echoed in her mind, memories came flashing back when she failed to obey Tzuyu's order, the scary girl destroyed half of her car collection. She felt a shiver run up to her spine. Dahyun sprinted to the bathroom, afraid that if she kept Tzuyu waiting there won't be any car in her garage that she can ride. After showering, Dahyun went to the room connected to her bed room, her closet. She has too many clothes that her parents have to renovate the other room to be her closet, what a spoiled heir indeed.

Dahyun picked a simple gucci shirt partnered with her favorite trousers from paris. She scan her appearance in the whole body mirror, she fixed her shirt and trousers alignment and when she's satisfied Dahyun proceeded to the perfumes. She picked her favorite scent, a limited edition perfume and very expensive at that, but everything for the Kim heir. A Clive Christian No.1 Imperial Majesty is held by Dahyun's hand, sprayed in her neck and wrist. She then entered another room, her shoe closet. Upon entering the room, her eyes examined the racks, an ace gucci stripe sneaker catched her attention. 

She wore it and went out to find her bestfriends. She tried calling Chaeyoung but the girl is not answering. A butler approached Dahyun, "Young master, Miss Son and Miss Chou is waiting for you at the stables, Miss Chou also said that if you won't hurry there your horse will be sent to a butcher", the butler said, Dahyun sprinted towards the stables. "That witch! I swear if she touch penny I'll banish her from the earth's surface" Dahyun whispered yelled to herself.

"Waddup Hyun!" Jeongyeon, her other bestfriend yelled, Dahyun didn't stop from sprinting to the stables, Jeongyeon is confused because Dahyun hates running, must be an emergency she thought. She ran after Dahyun, and easily catched up, unlike Dahyun Jeongyeon is an athletic person so it's not a wonder how'd she catched up to the poor tofu already catching her breaths.

Dahyun stopped for a minute trying to catch her breath, Jeongyeon also halts from running, she casually waited for the poor girl to catch her breath. Dahyun sped off again, leaving Jeongyeon. The older didn't run after the younger again,and she just walked and greeted the staffs along the way. As for Dahyun, when she arrived at the stables, she spotted Chaeyoung laughing at something in her phone and Tzuyu drinking her tea.

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu! What did I told you about threatening me?!", The heir yelled as she approached the two. The two just continued doing their things and didn't mind the fuming girl. "Hello pumpkins!", someone said,it's Jeongyeon. "Oh hey Jeong you're late", Tzuyu said and put down her tea cup. They both hugged the oldest that irritates Dahyun. "That's it?! No threatening or splashing of water?! Unbelievable!", She rants. Jeongyeon laughs at Dahyun, it is indeed unfair to the heir but what can she do? it's Tzuyu they are talking about here.

"She came from the company unlike you lazy who just woke up", Tzuyu spat out to Dahyun, the two snickered and Dahyun just faked cough, embarassed. "What's the activity for today Miss I know Everything", Dahyun asked Tzuyu. "You shut up for a second before I kill you", Tzuyu replied. The two is just watching them, it's their routine to argue but more on Dahyun trying to piss off Tzuyu.

"Before I forgot I can't join you guys for dinner, we'll have a family dinner at the main mansion", Dahyun said that astounds them, the heir doesn't like family dinners, and specially at the main mansion of the Kims. "Who are you and did you to our Dahyun?!", Chaeyoung said frantically shaking Dahyun's shoulder. Dahyun just yank Chaeyoung off her because her clothes is getting wrinkled. " off Chaeng, as I was saying I can't join you guys for later", Dahyun continued. "It's okay Hyun we understand, but why though?" Jeongyeon asked the young heir. "I don't know.. Dad just said that Grandpa has something to give me", Dahyun replied to the older.

"It's about the empire", Tzuyu said pertaining to the Company of Dahyun's Family, an empire. Dahyun looked at her scared, she doesn't like to handle the Family business, she's not ready yet, and she refused to be ready. "Don't scare the pumpkin like that Choo you know she's quite.. sensitive about it", Jeong tried to coax Dahyun who's having a mild panick attack. "But she can't runaway forever unnie, she needs to face her faith", Tzuyu persisted, not minding the petrified Dahyun. "Drop it for now Choo, we'll talk about it some other time let's have fun today,aight?", Chaeyoung said, stopping Tzuyu.

"So where to?", Jeongyeon asked the youngsters. 

Fastforward

The girls are enjoying themselves in the beach, a property of the Sons. Chaeyoung and Da

Please log in to read the full chapter