She Wants Her

A Love In Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dahyun is scarred for life, oh why you asked? she just witnessed her Grandparents having in the Chairman's office. "Stupid pocket watch and weird places it teleports me to", she mumbled while speed walking to her room. Her Grandmother even greeted her like she didn't catch them having , like they were in a normal circumstances. 

"Daughter, welcome back!", her father greeted her, her mother in his arms. Dahyun steps halted and looked for her father's voice, "Well hello to you too, father", She said sarcastically and tried not to remember the incident in the Chairman's office. But seeing her parents being all lovey dovey didn't help, it only made her mind wander, I don't know maybe her parents having in the same sofa they are seated right now. The young heir suddenly sprinted outside, the cold air hugging her small frame.

The people working for the Kims greeted her along the way, with smile while bowing. They all looks so giddy, 'Maybe Grandfather announced something' she thought. How long was she gone? She sprinted back inside the main mansion again, startling her parents. "Father! how long was I gone?!", she asked him. "Just a  whole month, why'd you asked?", her father asked her back. 'A month?!' she marched towards the Chairman's office again. She opened the double door and covered her eyes. "Please tell you're both decent and wearing clothes", she said to her Grandparents. "We're decent honey, and who tought you to barge inside a room unannounced?", her Grandmother pointed out. 

"I apologize Grandmother but I badly needed to talk to Grandfather..about stuffs", she hesitated for a moment. "Don't worry, to whole family knows", her Grandfather intervened. "Have a sit young one, and yes it's safe", her Grandfather said when she looked disgusted and hesitation is written all over her face. She sat in front of her Grandparents. "What happened? one night i'm here and the next I know i'm laying in a ing pigsty!", she said fuming. Her Grandmother raised a brow at her, it made Dahyun fix her posture properly. "Calm down Dahyun", her Grandmother tried to coax her, but it's no use she's panicking inside. She's gone for a month, the young heir is worried about her grades, how about business school? her professors will definitely give her failing marks.

"This is normal, child. All the Kims have to go through this, you're not the only one.", it only made Dahyun's thoughts messy, she can't think straight. Despite of being lost to the discussion, she asked them, "The watch and the bright light, would you explain me that first?", she asked them calmly. "You remember me telling that the watch is our family heirlum? it's more than that young one, it's a key to a lost city you've been to already am I right?", her Granfather stated. 'That explained why I can't find that place in the wordl's map' she thought. "A key? how?", she asked. "Where's the watch?", her Grandfather asked, she fished it out in her pocket and gave it to the old man.

Chairman Kim reached out for the watch and flipped it, she showed the engraved words to Dahyun, "See that? it's the code to open the gate to the lost city, but you need a key, this very pocket watch", her Grandfather explained not uttering the words written on the watch. "I found your Grandmother there, I'm so lost and I have nowhere to go, so she took me to her humble house, our love blossomed there", Dahyun's eyes widened she can't believe what she's hearing. "You see Dahyun, the watch is given to the Kims with a purpose, we get to find our bride to the lost city", the old man said. "But why there?", the young heir asked. "Being a Kim is a big responsibility Dahyun, and a lot of people want to have what is ours. We can't trust anyone here, that's why we find our brides there, in the lost city, what the city's name again?", the Chairman said and asked her wife, the old woman rolled her eyes before answering, "Perdita Amare", she told that directly at Dahyun.

The old woman's eyes have a glint in them while uttering the lost city's name, Perdita Amare. Dahyun being a heir knows what it means, having all the language lessons really payed off. It meaant Lost Love in latin. "You're already 23 Dahyun, you need to find someone you will marry", her Grandfather reminded her.

Marriage is something Dahyun have been avoiding, she don't want to get married. But she's already 23, with no girlfriend and someone she would want to marry. A heir at the age of 23. "I don't even know how to date", she mumbled while driving towards her mansion. She's even in dating, she only had flings, can't really call it fling when those girls only wanted her looks and richness. They all look the same in Dahyun's eyes.

The gate of Dahyun's mansion opened when they caught sight of her car, she's the only one who have that, well some perks of being the future owner of the largest automobile company. She saw her friend's cars messily parked in front, the sight pisses Dahyun off she hates messy stuff. "Mr. Yamaguchi can you get the vallet and get those rascals cars to the right parking space, the view of my mansion right now irritates me", she oredered her butler and went inside.

Dahyun can hear her friends laugh from the where she's at. She went to the game room, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon is currently distroying each other in NBA, while Tzuyu is playing animal crossing on her nintendo switch. "Sup es", as she said that the three whipped their heads in her direction. "Oh it's just you", Tzuyu said and went back to playing animal crossing. The two just gave her a thumbs up and went back to playing too. She can't believe her friends. 

She went upstairs, in her room. She badly needed a bath, her clothes are wet because of the lady's doing. Something about the lady enchanted Dahyun, she's beautiful, ethereal rather. But the lady's eyes bothers Dahyun, it's cold. She shivered at the thought. The young heir stepped inside the shower and cleaned herself. "A bride huh?", the young heir said to herself. "Do I even want to get married? to whom?", the cold eyes of the lady popped up in her mind, she shook her head trying to get rid of the image in her mind. 

After she showered the young heir then dried herself and changed into her night clothes, she needs sleep. The journey to the lost city drained her. After a few minutes, her three annoying bestfriends barged into her roo

Please log in to read the full chapter