Marriage Deal

A Love In Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Pinch me", Chaeyoung said to Tzuyu who's seated beside her, instead of pinching the girl, Tzuyu angled her body and slap Chaeyoung. A loud slapping noise echoed in the room they are in. Tzuyu's eyes almost popping out of its ets turned to look at Jeongyen, "It is real!", she exclaimed. Dahyun tend to Chaeyoung who's cheeks were red because of Tzuyu's slap.

"I'll explain okay?", the frustration of coming back to Perdita Amare is eating up Dahyun. She don't plan on coming back there, but luck and her is really not in good terms specially if you have Chaeyoung as your bestfriend. "Remember when Grandfather summoned me at the main mansion? he gave me something, and not the empire you ", she spat the last part to Tzuyu who only raised both of her hands and she continued, "He gave me the family heirloom, the pocket watch you shouldn't have picked you piece of ", she said to Chaeyoung.

"That doen't explain why we're here?", Jeongyeon asked the younger. "Grandfather didn't said something about it and just gave it to me. But he asked me if I remember our family story and then I said yes, saying that our family is given a treasure because of the good deed they did in the past. And I was like cool, and he told me after, that the pocket watch is no longer of use to him, and it's now mine. He left after that and then I proceeded to inspect the watch and did the most stupid thing in my whole life, I did what Chaeyoung did back at the van and somehow woke up in a ing pigsty", She said and keep glaring at Chaeyoung, not forgetting to leave the detail about how to access it. It's too risky for others to know. 

"I can't believe that the story the late king told us is true", amazement is written across Momo's face. Dahyun don't know what to do anymore, first she don't know if her friends is allowed to be there, second Momo and the three other princess. It's not safe if other knew for sure, she doesn't know a thing about how this thing works. "'Satang she's the girl we told you about!", Nayeon exclaimed and points at Dahyun, who duck her head because of embarrassment, remembering the last time she saw the lady is very inappropriate. "Oh believe me Nayeon, I very well know that it's her", Said Sana, eyes throwing daggers at Dahyun, who ducked her head lower, ashamed of what happened between them. "Okay?", Nayeon replied, not so sure what her cousin meant. 

"Chaeyoung where's the pocket watch?", she asked the younger when she noticed she's holding it, Chaeyoung quickly fondled her pockets searching for the said watch, her soul left her body when she couldn't find it. She looked at Dahyun nervously, "I don't have it?", she said unsure while trying to hide her nervousness in an awkward smile. 

Before Dahyun could beat the living life out of her Princess Sana spoke, "Oh you mean this?", she raised her right hand, and there's the watch they are looking for. "Why do you have that?", Dahyun asked the princess not caring that she just talked to her informally, and not addressing the princess in her title. But princess Sana doen't mind it. "You tell me, it suddenly appeared in my hands hours ago before you met me, remember?", Princess Sana said, her cold eyes staring straight on Dahyun's eyes. 

She remembered the incident she caused at the bath, it's embarassing enough to appear in front of the princess. Specially when all she can think is the heavenly body she witnessed. She shook her head to get rid of the naughty thoughts earning her a confused glance from the people in the room. "It doen't matter, give it back", she said and held her hand out waiting for the princess to hand it over, but she didn't.

Princess Sana just raised her brows at her, she leaned back in her throne getting comfortable. She signaled something to the servant at the corner, the lady scurried away and came back with Princess Sana's favorite red wine. The lady poured the Princess a glass, Sana brought it up in her nose and sniff it, "Lovely", she said and took a swig feeling the alcohol burn in . "Where were we?", she asked the irritated heir. 

"Give me back my watch, Princess", Dahyun said gritting her teeths, mocking Sana by calling her in her title. Sana didn't mind, she took a swig in her drink again enjoying the heir's scrunched up face. "Let's make a deal", the princess offered, her cousin stared at her, baffled by her suggestion. The young heir is not having it, she's beyond irritated by the princess's behavior. "I won't make a deal with you, hand it over woman", she demanded again. 

"You sure?", princess Sana asked her again, she stood her ground. "Then you go say bye bye to your watch", she said and stood up ready to leave the private room they are in. "Wait!", Dahyun shouted, the Princess stopped in her tracks and turned to look at Dahyun's dejected face. "Do you need something?", she asked her.

Please log in to read the full chapter