Meeting the Princess's advisor

A Love In Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dahyun didn't slept a wink, the princess has been teasing her all night. They slept on the same bed, and all of Princess Sana's undergarments are skimpy. Dahyun is embarassed to borrow those so she slept without using one. The princess sleeps , making Dahyun a blushing mess all night. When  the princess went out of the bathroom Dahyun had to cover her eyes because she stood at the door frame in her glory. "Don't act as if you didn't saw this already" is what the princess said to her. 

It didn't help that the princess is clingy in her sleep, she had her arms around Dahyun, spooning her in her sleep. Whenever Dahyun tried to remove the arms around her it will only tighten. She can feel the slightly erect s of the princess at her back, her mind is going haywire, thinking about naughty things about the cold princess.

Princess Sana woke up hugging Dahyun, she immediately distanced herserlf when she realized what she have done. "I'm sorry I thought you're a pillow, you're soft" she said and went to the shower. The heir is left on the bed, dark circles under her eyes and still have the bright tint of red on her cheeks.

Dahyun looked up when she heard the shower stop and the door opened, there stood the princess with droplets of water on her body, slowly dripping down. The young heir gulped but quickly look away when she realize that she's staring. "Seriosly though, you should take a picture it'll last longer" and went to her walk-in closet. Dahyun is fighting the urge to take a peak of princess Sana's body, and her suggestion seemed not bad.

'Get a grip Dahyun, she's just doing this to get back at you!' she said to herself. She stood up her back facing the princess and asked, "Sana where can I get clean clothes?" the princess stopped putting her shirt to look at Dahyun, the girl still has her back facing her. The princess smiled a little when she heard her name slipped off Dahyun's tongue. she's liking the sound of it, without the honorifics, not fromal, just casually calling her in her name.

"Just pick anything from mine at the mean time, we'll going shopping for your things later anyway" she said and continued puttng her shirt on. "Are you done changing? can I look now?" the young heir asked the princess in a small voice. Sana smirked, wanting to tease Dahyun more she said okay and throw her pants making sure that Dahyun will see her rear when she'll bend down to pick it up. "YOU SAID YOU'RE DONE!" Dahyun yelled holding both her blushing cheeks, 'that's it! I won't fall for the same trick! that sneaky y woman!'

"Not my fault you're too stupid to fall for that" Princess Sana said and continued,"here a hoodie and some pants Momo texted me you like these type of clothes" well not really, she had to threaten her cousin to tell her what Dahyun likes to wear. She ordered her people to buy that immediately when Dahyun is showering last night.

She finally puts her pants on and approach Dahyun, she taps the heir's shoulder lighty and whispered, "I'm done you can look now" Dahyun felt her hair at the back of her neck stood up at the princess deep hoarse voice, She turns around keeping her eyes closed "Stupid you can open your eyes now"

She finally opened her eyes finding the princess in front of her wearing casual clothes her crown not in sight. She snatch the clothes the princess has been holding and dash her way to the bathroom, she's still embarassed.

She immediately felt the water pressure when she steps inside the shower, thank you to the one who invented a censore in showers. She rubs and scratch every nooks and crooks of her body whilst trying hard not to think of the princess in a naughty way. The princess act is really getting into her, she needs to step up her game. 

This whole thing is very confusing to Dahyun, but she'll try not

Please log in to read the full chapter