good to be back, I guess?

A Love In Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where to, your highness?", the royal driver, Princess Sana's driver asked the princess as Sana and Dahyun approached the car followed by a few bodyguards. Sana who's wearing a casual clothes but still elegant as ever side glanced Dahyun, the young heir is looking around, trying to memorize the faces of the Princess' maids and bodyguards, she needs to be familiar with them.

"Give me the keys", the Princess said, and held out her hands waiting for the car keys. The royal driver of course is baffled by what the Princess said. "I'm sorry?", both Dahyun and the royal adviser, Jihyo, said at the same time. Dahyun did not even know if the Princess knows how to drive a damn car. And Jihyo don't trust Princess Sana that much when it comes to driving as the Princess get too much excited sometimes and is a reckless driver.

"I'm sorry your highness but I'm afraid I can't do that, your safety is our topmost priority", Jihyo, the royal adviser, said stepping in front of the Princess and Dahyun. But the princess is persistent. "I'm gonna drive, so give me the damn keys, Jihyo", Princess Sana said, already irritated as she hates to be told what she needs to do. 

Sana stared at Dahyun, more on glared, she's trying to ask Dahyun's help to back her up since she knows Jihyo won't allow her to drive them both to the mall.

As much as Dahyun don't want to ride the car with Sana driving it, she also don't like it when they're gonna ride with someone, the driver to be exact. So the young heir nodded at Jihyo. Jihyo can't believe that the young heir sided with the princess knowing their arrangement, she gestured the driver to start the car himself as the princess hates it when people hand things to her.

"You sure you know how to drive, your highness?" Dahyun, not forgetting to address the princess formall

Please log in to read the full chapter