1.1.

Find You Again
When Hyukjae met Donghae
 
200717
The first time Hyukjae knew about Donghae's existence was like one of those teen fic romance books his sister had been reading. He was immediately interested in the other guy, a book in one hand which was promptly ignored in favour of laughing at something his friend had said. It made Hyukjae, who was quite far from him, stop in his tracks and stare. He nearly can’t see the other's face because of the way his long fringe was all over his face.

“Who’s that?” He tugs at his friend's uniform sleeve. They were on their way to the school’s field, and his friend turned to him subtly pointing to the place where the mentioned male was seated, currently hitting his friend with the book he was holding, their laughter heard clear.

“Ah? Which one?”

“The one with the long fringe, the other one is your friend, right?”

“Yeah. The other guy is Lee Donghae, I think. He’s in 3C too.” His friend mumbles, ready to go back to walking to the field. “Why? Is it the first time you’ve seen him? He’s everywhere.”

“Really?” Hyukjae answers, surprised. “I think so; this is the first time he’s this loud within my vicinity anyway.” He explains, looking at his friend for a second and looking back at that Donghae guy almost immediately.

His friend scoffs at him; they’ve been standing at the same spot for minutes, he’s getting impatient.

“Let’s go, Hyukjae-ah.” He pulls on the guy’s arm, dragging him to the exit.

Hyukjae kept his head turned towards Donghae, the guy now back to reading his book while his friend eats beside him.