Ep 6

it's a whole new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yoohyeon was feeling better and released from the hospital, she found herself in Minji’s home with her best friend staring her down. Like, Siyeon was really staring at her without blinking. The champion’s eyes were like dark holes from how deeply she was staring. Yoohyeon was getting freaked out. Why was she a magnet for all of the oddballs of the city?

 

“Um…” Yoohyeon racked her brain for ways to break the ice. “I heard that you and your entei were the ones to save me. So, thank you for that.” Yoohyeon chuckled nervously, scratching at her cheek. Siyeon shot up from her seat like it was on fire and approached Yoohyeon with an intense look on her face. Their eyes met and Yoohyeon thought that Siyeon was going to kill her from how hard she was staring. Suddenly, Siyeon reached her hand out and pinched Yoohyeon’s cheek fat between her pointer finger and thumb. The champion nodded approvingly.

 

Finally, Siyeon’s lips stretched out into a smile. “It’s nothing. I hear that you have been helping pokemon all around the city for free. And then you jump into a burning greenhouse.”

 

Yoohyeon bashfully shrunk her shoulders. “I just did what was right.”

 

“Still, I’m happy that Minji found someone like you.”

 

“Thanks-”

 

“Now, if you hurt her, I will kill you.” Siyeon’s expression did a 180.

 

Oh, that’s nice.

 

Yoohyeon nodded her head rapidly. Minji did warn her that her best friend was a bit quirky but nowhere did she say anything about killing/squishing habits. Siyeon smiled again like she didn't just threaten Yoohyeon 3 seconds ago.

 

There was some commotion in Minji’s backyard, with Pie running towards Yoohyeon at full speed like her life was being threatened. Yoohyeon was about to ask what was wrong when she saw a huge salamence and a chewtle in the backyard. Cherry seemed to be unbothered by the new arrival but Pie was literally shaking in her hold.

 

“We’re here.” Bora sang, a happy smile on her face until she met Siyeon’s eyes. “What the hell are you doing here?!” She pointed at her rival accusingly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter