Ep 10

it's a whole new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: EP 9 was updated just now as well!

To say that Yoohyeon was proud of Minji was the biggest understatement of the century. Her lovely girlfriend and her ninetails just received the best actor of the year award from the Galarian Academy Awards. It was one of Minji’s biggest dreams and to be there for her when she received it was amazing.

 

When Minji stepped off the stage, she ran towards Yoohyeon’s waiting arms and kissed her in front of all the attendees. When they pulled apart, Minji grinned. “Thanks for supporting me all this time, Yooh. I know I was insufferable at times.” Pie nudged the actress with her head. “Oh and thank you too, Pie.”

 

“Mudkip!”

 

They laughed and shared another kiss. This’ll be on the headlines tomorrow but they were too happy to care.

 

They met their friends at a fancy restaurant afterwards to celebrate. Bora and Siyeon were already seated and chatting away when they arrived. “Oh, make way for the actress of the year.” Siyeon teased. Minji punched her in the shoulder in retaliation.

 

“Kidding. I’m proud of you, Ji.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

The couple took a seat in front of their friends and ordered food. Yoohyeon observed her best friend talking to her rival casually. Placing her hand under her chin, the doctor smiles teasingly. “To be honest, I didn't think that you would lose, Bora.”

 

Bora pouted while Siyeon laughed. The taller girl put her arm around Bora’s exposed shoulders and tugged her closer. She was in a fancy wine-red dress today, something she normally never wore because it was impractical for training and traveling. She was absolutely gorgeous.

 

“Of course I had to win. I wanted that date with Bora.” Siyeon leaned her head on Bora. The smallest of them was silently turning into a tomato, bashfully ducking her head. When Siyeon suggested a wager to make their battle more high stakes, Bora could have never imagined that she wanted a date with her. She thought she was going to ask for something crazy like eat a whole cheese pizza.

 

But here they were. On their first date that was way too fancy and too high profile for a first date. Still, Bora was oddly flattered by Siyeon’s attraction to her. She was pretty hot, if she did say so herself. It helped that S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter