Ep 11

it's a whole new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: EP 9 & EP 10 were updated just now as well!

“Pie! Are you seriously leaving me to clean all by myself?!”

 

“Mudkip!” Yoohyeon heard Pie’s voice from far above her. Water came raining down soon after, soaking Yoohyeon lightly. Not only was she soaked and stinky, she was also feeling very betrayed by her best (and only) pokemon.

 

“Yoohyeon! Less complaining, more cleaning!” Handong berated from her place on the lounge chair. She was in a swimsuit and sunglasses, enjoying some freshly squeezed juice from the beach bar.

 

The doctor grumbled, wishing she was relaxing under the sun, too. “Ugh...open wide Xiaotang, I’m going to clean the back now.” The ginormous purple wailord opened , letting in lots of ocean water as well. Yoohyeon grimaced as she climbed inside with an industrial wall scrubber.

 

“I should’ve never spent Dongie’s money on that mareep plush...ah, Xiao, please don’t close your mouth while I’m in here.” The wailord rumbled, making Yoohyeon nervous that she might just forget that there is a human performing dental duties inside and just close it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter