Ep 2

it's a whole new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was going pretty smoothly for Minji. After that night, Yoohyeon texted her and met up with her for about two weeks now. Everyday that they spent together just made Minji like Yoohyeon even more. Her cute dimples, mochi cheeks, and somewhat cheeky personality were all so charming to Minji. Her willingness to stop and help any pokemon in need was especially charming. Minji found herself being dragged on Yoohyeon’s medic adventures too.

 

(“Your munchlax just needs to relax for a few days. He ate a spoiled berry and just needs to get it out of his system...No, you cannot feed him with a baby bottle.”

 

“Here, stick your eiscue’s head inside this freezer box. That should do the trick.”

 

“Please do not attempt to eat your vanillish again...”

 

“Pie! Bring me the compress! This machamp sprained all of his arms!”

 

“Ma’am, your house isn’t haunted. That’s your chandelure hanging from the ceiling.”)

 

It was a miracle that Yoohyeon was so oblivious to her actual identity. Though there were a few times where Minji thought she was going to get caught. Yoohyeon had looked at her latest movie poster once but just commented that the girl was pretty. Minji was just thankful that Yoohyeon is an oblivious girl and didn't connect the dots nor did she ask to see the movie. There was another time where one of her fans nearly recognized her so she practically threw herself at Yoohyeon, saying some nonsense about there being a scary caterpie. Of course, Yoohyeon turned out to be more scared of the supposed bug pokemon and screamed so loud that it deterred her fans. Crisis averted for now.

 

So yes, everything was going pretty smoothly for Minji. Until a short girl with honey-blonde hair showed up. She was, to sum it up, loud.

 

“Kim Yoohyeoooooooooon!” The girl yelled from across the park. Luckily there weren’t many people or pokemon out at this time. But Yoohyeon and Pie flinched at the same time with the same expressions of horror on their faces.

 

Yoohyeon grabbed Minji’s hand while Pie hopped on her shoulder. “Run!” The taller girl took off like a murderer was chasing her. Well, that isn’t too far off the mark, considering the crazed look on the short girl as she was chasing them. Minji was far more fit than Yoohyeon so at some point, she was dragging the younger girl. Unfortunately, Yoohyeon’s lanky limbs decided not to listen to her anymore and caused her to trip over her own feet.

 

“Yoohyeonie.” The short girl s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter