Ep 15

it's a whole new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, like, is the only thing Minji likes to do is throw barbeque parties?” Handong questioned through a mouthful of grilled ribs.

 

Yoohyeon nodded with a pout on her face. “Yeah, that’s like her only personality trait, at least according to her fans. That and her pretty smile.”

 

Handong raised her eyebrows, her disbelieving laughter filling the air.

 

“Just kidding, Minji’s wonderful and so much more than that.” Yoohyeon had that dreamy look in her eyes again whenever she talked about Minji. It was, quite frankly, cute. Handong always knew that when Yoohyeon fell for someone, she would put her all into loving that person. It seemed her student was growing up.

 

“You also made some really great friends. I’m happy that you’re happy here.” Just as Handong said that, Bora sat down in the chair in front of them with a plate of grilled kebabs.

 

“Bora! You finally made it!”

 

“Yeah, sorry, Singnie was holding us up. She couldn’t find Blue’s brush.”

 

Yoohyeon looked around for the champion, finding her crouched down in front of Pie and Blob. She had a wide grin on her face as she squished Blob’s cheek in her hands. Pie was looking on worriedly as her friend was getting squished but Blob didn't seem to care.

 

“Glob is so cute.” Siyeon said in a cutesy voice.

 

“It’s Blob actually...” Yubin corrected from the side.

 

Ignoring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter