Forgotten Love

Love

The story about the past.

The love between siwon and heechul. Sichul moment. 

I am thinking so hard,  my first ff is about them,  in short I find myungjong and that's how I end up here. 

.

'appa? ' say sungjong. He look at his father who's is indeed tought.

'sungjonggie.... Mian... 'he say as he look at him.  Sungjong just smile and hug him. 

'I really love you... ' he say. Sunggyu open the door and he find the two hold each other.

.

.

.

Back to Heechul tought.

Heechul look at the water lily.  It's so beautiful white and somehow the flower touch his heart.  He smile and want to pick it. But it's the rain last night make the ground was slyperry.

'akh.... ' he shout and someone is reaching for him.  They holding hand but still the fate say that they must be fall. 

'aaaa!!' the two say in union.  

Heechul open his eyes just to find he is on the top of someone. (like father like son). He touch his whole body. 

'it's not hurt...' he say. 

'are you alright miss?' someone say beneath him. 

'mian, I am fine.  And I am really sorry? ' he say and stand up.  He reach out his hand.  The boy is smile and take his hand. 

'thanks,' he say.  And he still look at him curiously. 

'damn,  we trap here,  hey! Anyone here!  Help!  Please help us! ' he shouted. 

He look around that they fall into hole. 'help us please' he also start to shout.  After few minutes both of them sit. To tired to shout.

'ouch! ' heechul feel his leg hurt.  He sit back and look at the boy. 

'are you OK? ' he ask. 

'I guess I am twisting my foot,' he say. 

'we will wait for someone to help us, don't worry, ' he say very confident. 'actually,  my name is Siwon and you are miss? ' he ask. 

'miss? ' heechul say.  'I am a boy for your information. And my name is heechul.,' he say.  He put his knees closer. 

The boy just smile he doesn't believe it. 

'are you laughing at me,' heechul say in cold tone.  He is angry when someone doesn't believe him. 

He take the boys hand to his chest. 'it's flat. See... ' he say.  But suddenly he jerk that hand. They both blush because what heechuls action. 

'I am really sorry.  You are a boy indeed' he say.  He move closer to Heechul. 

'are you from town? ' heechul ask he scared because of the silent between them. 

'ne, actually,  i am from seoul.  I am visiting my grandfather.' he say.  The other boy just nod. 'what are you doing a moment ago, so we end up herehere'he ask. 

'I was walking for some fresh air and i saw a waterlily.  Its very beautiful.  It chatching my eyes,' he explain.  Siwon juat smile and heechul glare at him. 

'you like flower,  just girl who like it? ' he say between his laught. 

'yah, do not laugh ar me you fool! ' heechul say in arogan he also slap siwon's head.  The boy just smile. Untill the  heard

'young master, siwon?!' they hear it clearly. Suddenly siwon stand up and shout. 

'we are here!  In the hole! Help! ' 

'Help us please! ' heechul also shout. 

'here in the hole.  I find young master in the hole! ' shout the man. They help two boys out from the hole. 

'see,  I told you. Someone will save us, ' siwon say and smile.  Showing his dimples. Heechul smile and he hear someone call his name. 

'hyung! You are safe now! ' say a little boy. 

'thanks guy,  I am fine' he say. 

'let's go home young master,! ' say the man again.  Distract soon mind. 

'heechul,  can we meet again? ' he ask. 

'sure, ' say heechuk.  He look at the boy.  Yes,  indeed he is best companion there. 

After that incident they always play together. From that moment they become friends. And from that time every holiday,  siwon always come to visit his grandfather to meet someone special for him. And for heechul, he is wating for that moment to meet the boy whom help him and take his heart. 

.

On one holiday,  heechul is waiting for Siwon in the bus stop. But there is no sign of the boy.  Heechul is sad and back home. 

'hyung. Look what I have found,'say sunggyu. He is holding a bouquet of lily.

'no,  I am tired, ' he did not look back.  Sunggyu just sigh and turn around. 

'I am sorry, hyung. Heechul hyung doesn't want to see you, ' he say.

'heechul-ah,  mianne... ' say someone.  Hearing the voice,  heechul get up from his bad and find someone that he miss the most. 

'hi... ' he say.  Heechul just run into his embrace. 

'I think you forget about me, ' he say between his sob . Siwon just smile and hug him tight. 

'how can I forget someone that is very special for me. You are the only one I love, ' siwon say as he kiss the boy.  Sunggyu just cover his eyes. Heechul kiss him back. 

.

.

.

'how can he forget everything about me? ' say heechul as he hug Sungjong tight. 'forgetting about us, and our love,' add his heart.  Sungjong just hug his father tight and erase the tears from his eyes. While sunggyu come closer and hug the two important man in his life. 

.

.

Tbc