Hate

Love

After knowing that,  L hate sungjong. He always ignore the present of the younger.  He also forbid minho to be friend with him. When the younger ask why he just say that he does not like sungjong.  So the younger does not buy it.  He still hang out with sungjong. Especially because taemin will not go out or hang ortound him without sungjong. 

However sungjong show the opposite way,  he always smile or just bow when the older arround him.  He also taking care of the younger.  Even their at the same age.  But he is older than minho. 

His act make the older grow to hate him more.  One day the  meet at the coridor school.  Sungjong just give him bow but he ignore him and sungyeol just push him aside.  It is the lemit,  sungjong has enough. 

'do you hate me!' he shout to the older.  Sungyeol and L stop.  Hearing the younger statement. 

'are hate me for sure.  Even its not my fault on the first place. ' he say and everyone stare at them. 

'what is wrong with you?! ' say sungyeol pretend to not understand his hate. 

'i am talking to you yah!  Kim myungsoo! ' he shout.  L an stand it and he drag the younger outside the currious of the entire school. 

'yah!  Let me go! ' sungjong try to escape but the grip of L hand is so strong.  S om he just folow the older.

They at the rooftop.  He let him almost push him.

'are you insane! ' say the older. He hold his fist. 

'ne! I hate you! I hate every little thing about you,  just get lost!' he continue to shout.  Sungjong hold his tears and move foward. 'you are and him,  want to ruin our life and I am not going to let it happen.  This is my family.  I must protect it.  You and your parent just a slit.  That come around us' He put his strength into his hand.  Now they stand face to face.  L feel the burning in his cheek.

'don't you dare to talk about my dad, ' he see the other without fear. 'you don't know anything about him, ' he say as he push the older. He leave him alone there at the rooftop. 

.

Who loves who first.  Whose life is ruin now. 

He hate the older with his all heart.  

'jonggie,  mian, ' say someone. He see minho is behind him. He came with taemin whose is worry about him. 

'no need. It's not your fault,'  he say and left his friends there.

.

.

.

It is weekend,  sungjong just stay at home.  He lay down at the living room with close eyes. Guy hyung  see him.  

'you look tired? ' he ask. Sungjong see him. ' want to help us at shop? ' he ask the younger. 

'alright, ' say the boy. 

'heechul hyung is not eating well,  should we pack a lunch for him? ' guy ask. 

'I will prepare it, ' say Sungjong as he heat the soup that he make his morning.

'he is busy but he never show his tired,  especially around me'say Sungjong. 

'yes,  he love you more than anything collage is not a cheap, ' guy say.  Remind the younger about his collage plan. 

'may be I shouldn't ask about going to collage ' say the younger. 

'it's apart of his dream. You are our hope,  our dream. ' say guy hyung as he pat his back.  He just give him a smile. 

Everything will be alright if his father is Mr Choi.  Think in Yb about it make his heart beat,  remember about L action. 

'wae? ' ask the hyung.

'ani.... ‹ he say

.

.

.

'hyung, Palli!!' shout minho. Today his family is going to spend their quality time. 

'Minnie,  you must call your hyung with respect, ' sung in say. 

'ani... He is so lean with Jonggie.  So,  I hate him' say minho. 

'are you ready? Where is your hyung? ' say Mr Choi. 

 ' I'll am here appa, ' say L who stand in the stair.  Now they are ready to go to movie. 

.

In the car,

'ah!  I forget to buy flowers, ' say Mr. Choi. 

'No need, it is not date, ' sungmin say.

'if you want to buy flowers.  My friend have a flowers shop around here, ' say minho. 'look,  'it's you'. That is his shop, ' say minho. They park their car.

' wait here, ' Say Mr choi. He peck sungmin cheek.

'please,  the kids is here, ' say minho. Sungmin just smile. While siwon out of the car.  L is just playing with his phone.  He looks around think that they may arrive at the movie.

'why we stop?' he ask.

'appa want to buy flowers. ' say the younger.  He just play with his phone again.  Until he see someone.

.

The door fly open,  heechul look at someone whose enter his shop. 

'excuse me,  can... '

'may I help you? ' he say softly.  But his step stop as he know the person who stand in front of him. 

'heechul... ' say Mr. Choi.  

'siwonnie... ' say heechul.  The way he call soon name make the other stay silent. 

'appa, i take your luch,' say someone who enter the shop. He look at them,  

'jonggie, you are here, ' say siwon. 

'annyeong mr. Choi, ' he great the man. He look at his father.  Those eyes full of sorrow. 

'appa! ' say someone at their back. 

'L,  you are here, ' ask siwon.  Sungjong come closer to heechul.  L is surprised he see the man from the photo. 

'appa,  we need to go now, kajja! ' he say almost ask his father to leave the shop.

'but i have not buy flowers for....  Your dad, ' he say in low tone. 

'L,  why you running like that, ' say  sungmin who Follow his son to the shop. He stop and stare at the man infront of his eyes. 

'heechul....' he say. 

'annyeong, ' say heechul.  Sungjong hold his hand,  'you say want to buy fliwers for someone... You.... You can pick everything... You want.... ' he say. 

'i don't need any flowers' sungmin say. 

'wait. I will buy some red roses, ' say siwon. So sungmin and L walk out from the shop.  While siwon take and open up his walet. He stare at heechul who stand infront of him. He look at sungjong too.

It is the answer why he always thing that the boy seem so familiar.  He is heechul's son. 

Sungjong just grab some roses and hand it to heechul to wrap it.

' just wait for a moment,' heechul say.  As he wrapt the rose. 

Sungjong take the bouquet and take the money from siwon hand. 

'thank you, ' he say. 

'goodbye... ' heechul say.  

.

.

Akh finally they meet, sichul.... Omona.... Myungjong still hate each other.