The Picture Part 2

Love

Damn,  I am on the edge now. 

.

.

.

L hold the picture,  his eyes wide open. 

'what are you doing here boys! ' say someone, make the two boys lost their breath. 

'I'm... ' 

'we just need some fresh air, ' say L cool.  He pretend to be cool.

'I am going to sleep,  enjoy your time instead' he say as leave them. 

He take the picture closer to another hand and tear it. Sungjong is surprised. 

'hyung... Wae? ' He ask. 

'I don't want to see you again.  Leave this house now, ' say L.  Sungjong eyes become wet and he take the picture from L's hand. 

'jonggie,  hyung,' say mini.  He doesn't know what happen there. 

'..  ' sungjong is leaving,  he doesnt look back.  He feel he will shout angrily and leave the house.

'where are you going? ' ask minho 'hyung.... ' he say

'never try to catch him,' L say seriously. Mini stay still.  Lucky for taemin who is sleeping at minho's room so he doesn't know what happens tonight. 

.

.

.

Flashback

'appa, what are you doing? ' say a little boy. 

'L you are here,' say Mr.  Choi. 'you must sleep' he say. 

'I miss you apps.  I can't sleep without you, ' he say cutely.  

'come, ' Mr. Choi say as he pick up the boy.  He hug the boy tightly. 

L looking around the room.  No-one is allow to come here.  Except him,  a frame on the table make him curious.  

'I want milk, ' he say.  Mr. Choi put him down and call for the maid. 

L look at the frame,  he look at the face on the picture,  he think that he will find his family picture there but.... 

'appa.... Who is she? ' he ask.  Mr. Choi surprise.  He bit nervous and smile. 

'just friend of mine' he say. 

But he know that may be he is more than just friend.  He know because when he visit hoya's house he find that hoya's family picture is on his father desk.  No someone that he doesn't know.

'who is she? ' he still wonder. 

'not she...  But he.... ' say Mr.  Choi. he hold the frame and smile a bit.  A smile that L never see.  Smile that full of longing,  eyes that show of love and sorrow. 'he is Kim heechul,  my dearest friend,' he say. 

Mr. Choi pick up the picture and put in his drawer.  Myungsoo just smile. 

'appa,  are you miss him?' L ask.  Mr.  Choi just nod his head. 

'yes,  I miss him so much, ' he say. That night L know that his father heart beling to other people. Not him or his Oemma. 

.

.

.

'appa! '  say sungjong open the door.  He find his father searching for something.

'jonggie, ' he say. 'wait.... I just looking for something, ' he say.  He dig out the box and can not find something that he search.

'appa.... ' singsong cry he know what his father looking for.  And it destroy by L. 

'its gone.... ' he murmur. Sungjong hug him.

'wae? What's wrong jonggie? ' he ask.  

'nothing I just miss you, ' sungjong say. Heechul hold him back.. 

.

.

.

L open the door,  he enter his father room, to be exact his study room.  He move toward the table and look at the frame on it.  He hold his breath and take the frame.  He see the picture of his family.  It relieve him.  But he look at the drawer.  Someone has open it and he reach out the drawer. 

'the picture of someone was still there, ' he say.  He flip the frame and see, the same Face the TV he look at few hours ago. 

He flip open the frame and find a sentence. 

.

To my beloved one, siwonie. 

.

His eyes become hot. So,  is he your son.  The picture of friend will never always end up here a the drawer. On his work table.  In his special room that no-one is allow to enter. 

Because when the door close may be,  his father will cry look at the picture. Missing him the man. Miss his Kim heechul.  

.

.

.

Heechul walk out from sungjong room.  He sit in the couch and keep still silence he look at the ceiling and put his hand to cover his face.  

'I don't  know what happens to me now. But I just feel that I miss you,  I really miss you, siwonnie, ' a tears come out from his eyes. 

'Hyung... ' say sunggyu.  Heechul look at him,  he hug the dongsaeng. 

'everything will be alright, I can handle it. So far we have a good life, ' heechul say, sunggyu just pat his head.  He feel sorry about his hyung. 

.

.

.

'Hyung.... 'someone was looking at L whose still inside the room. 

L want to tear the picture but his hand is shaking.

'I don't like it,  he is want to revenge, ' he say.  ' I must protect my family, ' he say to himself. 

.

.

.

'i was wonder.... So I am may be his dongsaeng, Minho, I and  L Are brothers... But L seems did not like it' sungjong think under his blanket. 

'but,  do I have right to say that.... To claim myself as his another son.... ' he sight think about it hurt him and make him feel dizzy. 

.

.

.