The Boy

Love

'thank you... ' say sungjong with terrible body.  Myungsoo just look at him and title his head. 

'move, ' he ask.  Sungjong is surprised about their position now,  he get up and his foot seems loose its bone. 

'hyung... ' say taemin run toward Them. 

'minne.... 'sungjong say. Myungsoo hold his hand and help him to stand up. 

'hyung... Mianne.... It's my fault.... Mianne.... ' tannin start to cry.

'don't worry....  I am fine' say sungjong. 'thank you so much' he say and bow to Myungsoo. 

'minnie.... What are you doing?' say minho. Who walk from the cross road. 

'minho  hyung... Sung....jong...jonggie hyung.... ' he just cry. Minho pat his head of the younger boy. 

'Jongie are you alright? ' ask minho. He can guest what happened earlier. Taemin may be bother sungjong again. 

'your friend? ' ask myungsoo toward him. 

'oh... Hyung. Thanks for helping my friend,  jonggie.  He is sungjong and taemin' say minho introducing his friend. 

'next time do not bother me again,  see you' he leave them.  And walk toward his friend. In front of the gate Sungyeol wave his hand.

.

'are you alright? ' ask minho. 

'ne... I am fine' say sungjong. Taemin hug him tight. 

'hyung.... '

'I am fine.  Minnie, ' say sungjong ' I can't breath... 

' he say.Taemin broke the hug. Mini sweep his tears. 

'smile, minnie-ah' he say. 'Jongie, why you climb the tree. You know it's dangerous,' minho say

'jonggie hyung, help me to take the photo'say taemin.

'what photo? ' ask minho. 

'our graduation photo,  he.... Where is it? ' ask singsong as he look around and there's no photo

'you can ask me,  I can give another one for you,' say minho.

'but.... I am sorry... ' say taemin.

'come on. It's time to enter the school, ' say minho remind them.  The three boys entering the gate. 

.

.

'Mr Choi, what are you doing?? Something is bothering you? ' ask someone.  Mr. Choi look around and give his charming smile. 

'nothing... Just give me the report first'he say.  His mind just bothering him. 

'dad,  it's myungsoo hyung look,' say minho. 

Helook at the direction and see someone who sit on the top of his son.  That smile

That smile just bothering him so much. The smile that make him gloomy for all of the day. 

That smile that he miss, that smile remind him of someone on his past. 

'wonnie... Siwonnie...  I love you'

.

'mr. Choi here is the paper, ' say the secretary.  But mr choi seem to lost. 

'sir! Sir!   Boss! ' he almost shout. 

'ne,.. ' he say and take the map from his secretary and sign the paper. 

'sir,  its the wrong paper'say the secretary. 

'oh... Mian.

.

.

.

At myungsoo's class

'L are you alright? ' ask sungyeol for the n time.  Myungsoo or L look at him. 'did you hit your head? Why you keep silent!' ask sungyeol.

'nothing' L say and sit on his chair. 

'you fool' say sungyeol.  He look at his friend,  some petal is on his jacket.  He clean it by giving a soft beat at his shoulder. 

'wae? ' L ask. 

'you are dirty.... ' sungyeol say.  After touching that boy you are dirty.  Say his mind. He turn around and sit at his chair, far from L. 

'hmmm....  ' L look at the paper that fall from his jacket. It was a picture...  Torn picture... Leaving two smiling boy.  His face become darken. 

.

.

.

Its break time. 

Minho, taemin and sungjong are eating in the cafetaria. Taemin always look at minho direction. While the boy just look at him slightly and smile. 

'eat your meal, Minnie' say minho. 

'ne hyung, ' say taemin. Sungjong just smile and minho look at him. 

'wae? ' 

'you always pampering him, ' he say. 

'you too,' minho say. He look at sungjong's plate.  'you are to skinny.  Eat more to take care of our Minnie, ' say Minho put some food at sungjong's plate. 

'yak! I am full already, ' he say. 

'hyung, please! ' say tannin as he push his chopstick at singing direction. 'please'

Sungjong eat the food.  Minho join hisfriend to feed him. 

'stop it,  please' sungjong say but he can refuse the order of his best friends.

Myungsoo look at the scene,  minho is feeding the boy.  He take a deep breath and turn around. 

'wae? You say that you will treat me' say sungyeol. 

'nothing....  I am full.  You can eat by yourself....  I am leaving... ' say L. Leaving sungyeol and go some where else. 

'it's the school is for orphan too? ' he say as walk toward the three younger boys. Try look at him. 

'I don't know,  why you say something like that, ' say the other boy. 

'because I smell trash around here' say sungyeol and glare at sungjong.

'I am full,  thanks' he say and leaving them. 

'wow!' say sungyeol's friends. Taemin hit the table. Everyone look at him. 

'the trash is sit in front of me now' He say as look at sungyeol direction. He leave the table follow by minho. 

'ugly dongsaeng' sungyeol murmur. 

.

.

.

Sungjong pov

Why,  everytime sungyeol look at him? He always under estimate him.  He was hurt by very words from him.  Why? Why? Why his parent should have a huge debt to sungyeol family? The Lee.  Why he used that name to remind him and his father how huge the debt is?

.

'....' sungjong open the rooftop door.  He sweep his tears. But it doesn't stop.  More tears are falling. 

'you look so ugly, ' say someone.  Sungjong look at him.

'ugly.... ' he get up from his position,  and walk toward the boy. He return the picture to him. 

'looking for this' he say.

'....' they look at each other

.

.