The first meeting

Love

It's spring time.  The cherry blossom flower are falling,  and love seem on the air. 

'hyung,  can i join you? 'ask a boy who was running after him. 

'nah,  i want to enjoymy time, minnie-ah.  Maybe next time,' he say as walk out from the big mansion. 

'young master,  wait' say a driver. 

'no need,' he say as he pass the gate. 

'oemma, going is very mean to me, ' say the boy. 

'wae,  minho-yah?' ask a voice. 

'appa, myungsoo hyung go to school by himself.  I want to go with him, ' he explain to his father.  'I am so angry, ' he start to sulking with his father. 

'it's still morning. We can catch him at the road. Don't worry appa will take you  to school, ' he say.  Try to persuade the boy. 

'jinja... Oemma, come on. lets go! ' he say as running to take his bag. 

'Mr. Choi, you are so nice.  You spoil him so much, ' say someone who walk toward him. 

'wae, are you jealous, Mrs. Choi' as he show his dimple. 

'nega... Aniya... ' he blush a bit ' he is 15 years old now.  Don't pamper him too much, '

'oemma, appa. Palli.  I don't want to come late to my school, ' say minho who is ready to JK o to school. 

.

In another place of the city

'hyung, let's go to school together, ' say a boy with a cheer smile. 

'ne, oemma. Gyu hyung. I am going to school,' said the boy who wave his hand toward a beautiful man. 

'be careful,  jonggie' say the man. From the back he hear some foot steps. 

'hyung, I am leaving to shop now,  bye! ' say the man who look like still bit sleepy. 

'jonggie,  you want me to ride to your school? ' he ask.

'no need hyung.  I am going with minnie? ' He answer and give his hyung smile. 

'yah! Gyu hyung, you want to depart us,  noway.  Iam jonggie hyung favorite dongsaeng! ' he say as he make fun of gyu hyung. 

'huh, little brat! ' They start to argue.

' ya!  Gyu hyung, you will be come late to shop if you talk to much,' say jonggie. 

'this is for you, ' say sunggyu as he put a yellow candy at sungjong hands. 

'bye, grandpa, ' mocking taemin.  Gyu just give him death glare. 

'do not share the candy with him, ' as he run his bike. Taemin is angry and trow his bag. Sungjong just smile.

.

At school

'jongie,  that yeollie hyung.  Hyung! ' shout taemin in the school yard.  He wave his hands.  But yollie ignore him. 

'yollie hyung!  Yollie! ' he shout 'aish!  He makes me angry! ' as he hit the bag to the floor.  'akh! My .. ' a photo was fly away from the his book. 

The wind blow hard and that photo Fly to the higher place.  To  the top of cherry blossom tree. 

'akh..   Hyung.... ' say taemin. He start to tear.  'otokhe,  hyung.....  That....  That's minho hyung picture, ' he start to cry. He run and tried to climb the cherry bloosom tree.  

'its dangerous minnie-ah.  I will take the photo for you. ' sungjong say.  He start to climb the tree. 

'come on hyung! You can do it! ' cheer tarmin.  Evry students start to wishper and look at him. 

'a...  ' he is succed reaching the Photo but now '....' he stay silence when he look under.  He is in the top of the tree and doesn't know how to go back. 

'hyung! Wae! ' ask taemin.  Sungyeol who walk toward the gate look his dongsaeng direction. 

'what is he doing now? Just ignore him' he say to him self and trow the shoe away. 

.

Outside the school building,  myungsoo is enjoying the beautiful scenary.  He take a deep breath feel the sweernees of the aroma cheery blossoom flowers.  He like it a lillte cold of the wind blow and. 

'a shoe' he look up. And see someone is sit at the brach of the cherry blosoom tree. He start to walk toward the gate and see his friend sungyeol wave his hand. 

'ah...... Can you help me please? ' say the boy. He want to ignory him but he see how the boy was teremble at there.  

'if you scare of the higt why you climb the tree,  then' he think. Start to walk away. 

'akh!! ' the boy is shouted. Everyone who look at the incident scream.  However he fortunately reach after him. 

Bug

He open his arm to catch the boy. The boy bump into his chest.

'akh!  Mianne! ' say the boy. Now he sit on his lap. They look each other. His hair is full of cherry blosoom petal. He look so cute. The picture of him seal at his heart now. 

.

Meanwhile.

'wah!  Appa, look hyung is so strong.... ' say minho who step out from the car. Mr. and Mrs.  Choi  look at the action of their first son just amaze. 

Everyone  run and gather look around them. 

.

.

.

I am sorry if my english is not good.  There is still alot of error.  Thanks for reading ff. 

I was hearing in this summer from infinite, while writing the fanfict.