Introduction

Love

Here is the characters for the story:

1. Kim Myungsoo.  He is 17 years old.  He is a student and very cold to everyone.  Never smile and because of that everyone call him 'The Ice Prince'

2. Lee Sungjong. He is 15 years old.  He is kind and everyone like him.  He is in love with myungsoo and be friend with Minho and Taemin.

3. Lee Sungyeol. He is 17 years old.  Myungsoo best friend and love him. He is Tannin's brother. 

4. Choi Minho.  He is 15 years old.  He is a popular boy at school and also myungsoo's brother. 

5. Lee Taemin.  He is 15 years old.  Sungjong best friend and love with Minho.

.

The Kim

1. Kim Heechul,  he is sungjong parent. He  is 35 years old. He raise sungjong alone. He has a dark secret that he doesn't want to share to anyone. 

2. Kim Sunggyu,  he is sungjong's uncle and heechul dongsaeng. 

.

 The Choi

1. Choi Siwon, he is myungsoo's parent and also a CEO of Choi's Corp.  He is 35 years old.  He is very kind and loving his family. 

2. Lee Sungmin, he is Myungsoo's parent. He is 37 years old. 

 

It's early in spring day,  Myungsoo is walking alone enjoying the falling beautiful flower. Then the wind blow make him close his eyes for moment. And something hit his head. 

'hey,  whach out! ' he look at the tree and see an angel,  sit in the brance of the tree.  

They look each other.  

'can you help me, please? ' say the boy  He seem doesn't want to help the boy. 

'akh! 'he was scream.  And unconsiouly he strech his hand and catch him.

'a....  Thanks... ' say the boy. 

.

.

.

I have an imaginary and can't stop to think about it. And here I am writing another story.