Always You

Love

New normal activities is too much to bear with. I hope I can split myself like amoebas. One to do that,  another do another job. Oh,  I wish. 

Still talking about the past. In siwon point of view. 

.

.

.

I never against my father will,  I always follow his order. So,  now here I am,  far from the bright life of city. I curl up my body. The weather is so cold.  Then I hear some foot steps.

'aigo. Siwon-ah.  Wake up! ' someone try waking me up. 

'ani...  It's so cold....' I say. 

'stop acting like a baby,  come on. Grandpa want you to join us at the table, ' he say. 

Siwon sit on his bed and look at the man, 'yah! Lee sungmin,  I hate you, ' he say. Sungmin just laugh and slap his head. 

'stop,  acting like a kid. Move your lazy , ' he say drag him.

 In the diningroom. Everyone is wait,  there he see his anothers nephews, yesung who seem so gloomy as usual. 

'how is your first day,  siwon-ah? ' his grandfather ask. 

'nothing special, 'he say. He sit beside his hyung. 

'hehehe, I will ask using to accompany you walking around the town then,' he say. Yesung doesn't like the idea. 

'I am busy,  grandpa.' he say. While soon say opposite. 

'I'd love to,' he say and get a kick under the table. 

'how about we eat breakfast first,' say sungmin.

'yes,  you right,' say yesung. He know he can not complaining to his grandparents.

His grandpa just smile widely and they eat their breakfast. After finishing it. Siwon  grab his shoes and waiting for yesung. 

'do you want to join us? ' Siwon and sungmin.

'no,  I will stay at home and wait for you two, ' he say at the two boys whose now at the door. 

'alright,  see you then, ' say yesung and Siwon.  They walk out side,  untill they arrive at the playground. yesung smile and turn around. He tap siwon's shoulder. 

'listen,  I just try to make our grandpa happy,  but actually I kind of busy so .... You can walk by yourself.... Bye... 'he say without hesitation. Soon just smile,  this thing is so weird. He look at the boy who play at the swing. Yesung want to play with that boy.  He think as he look the different of his hyung face.

So he walk on by himself. He see the path to the mountain. He start to walk in,  after few miles. He see someone,  a girl, that catching his attention. He see her and smile. That girl try to catch the lily.  But.... He grab her hand. 

'ouch... ' he touch his head and feel someone is on top.

'are you alright, miss?' he ask but the girl seem so upset.  He can think clearly. He smile and surprise because the girl is actually a boy.  He even let him touch his chess.

'I am sorry, ' I murmur.  His face look so pale and I see he frown. He hold his foot.  And find purple mark. 'sit! Someone will try to find us, ' he say.  Yes,  his father give him something that can be use in urgent. I just need to push the button on my watch. 

'why you are so calm like that.  Help!  Please help us! ' he try to shout. Siwon just smile, may be he will think that he is crazy. 

He just looked at the boy,  he look so preety even there is not enough light deep down there. 

'young master where are you! ' they hear someone was shouting. 

'hey,  over here! ' he shout.  Siwon stand up.  He also start to shout. Some people gather a ound the hole and trow the rope.  Siwon feel glad that he is able to hold thos fragile body. 

'hyung,  you are save! ' say a younger boy.  He hug him tightly. 

'i am fine gyu. Let's go home now'he say.  Siwon grab his hand and say. 

'i don't know what is your name? ' he say. 

'heechul... My name is kim heechul... and you are?' he ask. 

'siwon.. .choi siwon... ' he say and let the two boys leave him with.

'yah!  Why you are smilling like crazy? I am dead now!' yesung is fruatate because grandpa will scold him. 

'it's your fault hyung, ' say sungmin.  They leave the forest and walk home. 

Strating from that day, siwon always go out for walk. They know eachother and play together.  The smile and soft touch from heechull always make him want more.

He promise that for every holiday he will come to visit him.  Until when he is 17 years old. He want to make surprise for him.  Siwon take the last train to go to the village.  Even he buy a bouquet of lily for him.  He is smiling brightly.  He doesn't know that heechull is waiting for him impatiently.

It is dark outside.  He can not find heechull at the station. He meet yesung and a younger boy name ryewook who always hang out with his hyung. 

'yah!  Where are you going? ' yesung ask.

'I need to find heechull first hyung, ' he answer and left the world alone. 

When he knock the door, someone is come out and smile. 

'hyung you are here,  heechull hung is mad.  Come one! ' sunggyu say.  Siwon give the bouquet to the younger and follow him heading to heechull's room.

'hyung. . ' he hear sunggyu call him. 

'no I don't want it, ' he hear heechull voice full of sadness. 

'mian hyung, I think heechul hung doesn't want to see you' say sunggyu as he wink. He smile a bit and he want to come closer but heechul turn around and see him.  He just smile and say sorry. 

Heechul run to his embrace and cry. The desire to hug and love the other can be hold any longer. He hug him and say that he love him. 

'I love you,.. ' 

'I love you too... '

They shared their first kiss full of paison.sunggyu just covering his eyes. 

.

.

Soon just sigh,  he look at sung in who sit beside him and thought the mirror he look at the children.  Their children. 

'just... I think we should back home... ' say Sungmin. The boys look dissapointed. But he know that their plan is ruin. 

'I... '

'I know....  You can never really forget him... .Always him... Why? ' say Sungjong with teary eyes.  Mini just quite because he doesn't know anything but L is angry he hold his hand tight. 

Siwon can not utter any word. He is speechless because indeed in his heart he was there. Taking the whole space, the owner of his heart.... You..... Always you....  Always Kim heechull.