Part 6

Cupid - NCT Dream - NOREN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days passed and Jeno seemed to get more and more distant, especially when he saw Jaemin and Renjun talking, he felt his heartbreak almost every time he saw them talking to one another, and one day he didn’t come to school and it really worried both Renjun and Jaemin.

 

Jaemin got a call from Jeno’s mom who told him that Jeno got sick and that he would be staying at home for a few days, and with some arranging Jaemin and Renjun both agreed to go look after him right after school.

 

School ended and Jaemin and Renjun made their way to Jeno’s house, on the way they bought some food and Renjun even bought a plush toy on the way, he had a lot he wanted to say to Jeno and he hoped that the boy would listen to him.

 

When they got to Jeno’s place Jaemin took out the spare key from its hiding spot and showed Renjun where it was for future reference, the two walked into the house and saw that Jeno was nowhere to be seen, Jaemin led the way to Jeno’s room and they found the boy sitting on the floor, the sweat was running down his face and they both panicked a little. 

 

Since Jaemin knew the house better he went to get everything needed to bring Jeno’s fever down and Renjun went over to Jeno, he tried picking him up causing the boy to wake up a little.

 

“Jun?” Jeno asked with his eyes slightly open.

 

“Yeah, let’s get you back into bed Jen,” Renjun said and Jeno stood up and with Renjun helping him stay balanced, when Renjun got Jeno in bed he made sure to tuck him in, he grabbed the things he and Jaemin bought and brought it closer to Jeno’s bed.

 

Jaemin returned shortly after with everything and the two started their work, Jaemin was using a cloth and water to bring his temperature down and Renjun went to prepare food for Jeno so he could take medicine.

 

After a little while Renjun brought Jeno his food and helped the boy eat, Jaemin watched with a smile and slowly retreated out of the room, he wanted to give them a moment, he hoped that Renjun could get out everything he wanted to say.

 

Jeno didn’t say anything to Renjun he wasn’t sure what to say, it hurt a lot more seeing that the two showed up together, he knew he should be happy for Renjun but he couldn’t be.

 

“I see things are going well?” Jeno said groggily.

 

“Huh?” Renjun said, a little confused.

 

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter