Part 7

Cupid - NCT Dream - NOREN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days passed since Jeno got sick and Renjun went over to Jeno’s house every day after school and helped him catch up on work he missed and they just hung out.

 

Today Jeno was back at school, he was waiting outside the school for Renjun when Renjun arrived Jeno walked over to him and gave him the biggest before taking the boy’s hand and they walked together to their lockers.

 

There they met their friends, Jaemin and Donghyuck stood close to one another, after their little meet up they started going out more often and they ended dating by their 3rd date.

 

Chenle and Jisung were in their own little world and Mark still had to arrive, When Jaemin saw the two he smiled happily and called out to them.

 

“Oi Love birds” He yelled, catching everyone in the hallway’s attention, the two turned bright red and sped up towards their friends, Jeno smacked Jaemin on the shoulder.

 

“You aren’t any better,” Renjun said to him, and although Jaemin wanted to fight back but realized he couldn’t because Renjun was actually correct.

 

“Anyways, let’s get out things love, we don’t want to be late,” Jeno said and Renjun nodded.

 

They got their things and went to class after saying goodbye.

 

Classes passed by quickly and when lunch came around they went to the cafeteria and took a seat after getting their food, they sat and chatted with their friends, Mark was still nowhere to be seen.

 

That was until they heard the all too familiar laugh ringing through the room, and when they looked for the owner they found Mark walking towards them with a much taller boy next to him.

 

When he got to the table, he got a lot of questioning looks from his friends.

 

“Hi guys, this is Lucas, he is a transfer student from Hong Kong, I thought that he might feel a little lonely being far from home so I wanted him to meet Renjun and Chenle so he can have some friends he can speak within a language he is co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter