Part 3

Cupid - NCT Dream - NOREN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week went by and Jeno and Renjun hung out a lot, sometimes they would dance together, and sometimes Jeno would walk Renjun to his ballet class, and sometimes he would even sit in and watch them practice.

 

Lucky for Renjun his Ballet teacher, Mr. Kim Jongin was happy to have Jeno, he would have Jeno give his opinion on their performance, and if Jeno didn’t come with sometimes when he came to watch again Mr. Kim would ask if there were any improvements.

 

Sometimes Jeno and Renjun would stay behind after Renjun’s practice and they would dance together and Renjun would help Jeno with his own choreography and sometimes Mr. Kim would stay behind and help them.

 

But slowly the two became extremely comfortable with one another, although they never really hung out at lunch or at their break times, although Jeno was ready to change that, he viewed Renjun as his friend and he felt it was wrong that they never hung out at school, he was scared that he would make Renjun feel like he was embarrassed to be his friend when that wasn’t the case.

 

So when the bell rang to signal lunchtime Jeno got up in a rush, throwing his arm over Renjun’s shoulder surprising the smaller boy a little.

 

“What are you doing?” Renjun asked him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter