Part 2

Cupid - NCT Dream - NOREN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day when Renjun got to school he saw a crowd of people at the front entrance of the school, he didn’t mind it at all he just walked a little that was until he heard his name being called by the all to familiar voice, he stopped and turned around and saw Jeno pushing his way through the crowd.

 

“Hi Hi Renjun, let’s walk to class together,” the boy said to him with a small smile as he wrapped his arm around Renjun’s shoulder.

 

“Hi, also I am not going to class right now, I have to go to the art room,” Renjun said as he shrugged Jeno’s arm off his shoulder.

 

“Oh? The art room, let me tag along please”  

 

“If I say no, will you still follow me?” Renjun asked and Jeno nodded.

 

“Fine, let’s go,” Renjun said with a sigh.

 

The two caught everyone’s attention as they walked, everyone wondered why exactly Jeno was clinging to Renjun so much well most also wondered who exactly Renjun was. 

 

When they got to the art room Renjun took off his jacket and walked over to the closed curtains and opened them, he went to fetch his apron which was hung up on the hook on the wall and put it on, he moved a chair out of the way.

 

“Sit, or else you will get full of paint,” Renjun said to Jeno before he proceeded to start collecting the paint brushes and pallets that were used the day before, the vice prez sent him a message and told him that they had to leave early because there were some things a lot of the junior members had to take care of and her part-time job started soon after so they couldn’t get to cleaning up.

 

“Why do you have to clean everything alone?” Jeno asked he was a little frustrated, especially because he knew Renjun wasn’t even the one who used any of these things.

 

“Because as the club prez it is my job to help my club members, the juniors have a big project going on and Jina had to go to her part-time job, I haven’t been at the club often so I feel guilty, I’m the prez yet I hardly show up” Renjun explained as he was washing the brushes.

 

“Still they could’ve come here early just like you to clean” Jeno argued back.

 

“Hmm, it’s okay” was all Renjun said.

 

Jeno kept observing him, and at one point he started walking around and looked at all the paintings, one, in particular, caught his attention, it was still unfinished but it was sitting in the back of the room against the wall.

 

“Whose painting is this?” he asked while looking at it, Renjun turned around and looked towards the painting.

“Mine” was all Renjun said, Jeno looked from to painting to Renjun and then back to the painting, he was surprised, of course, he saw the small doodles Renjun made in his notebooks, he believed it was one of the perks of sitting behind Renjun but he never thought that the boy had such amazing art skills.

 

“Hmm so not only are you cute,  you are this good at art as well? I think this is just all too unfair if you ask me” Jeno mumbled, Renjun heard him say something but he couldn’t figure out what it was.

 

“Well I am done, let’s go,” Renjun said as he took his apron off and hung it up, they took their backpacks and proceeded to walk to class.

 

“So how long have you been doing art?”

 

“I started when I was really young, even when I was living in China I was taking lessons,” Renjun explained.

 

“Oh yeah, you transferred here from China, right?” Jeno said and Renjun nodded a little.

 

“Let’s ask fewer questions and get to class,” Renjun said to Jeno, who only nodded in response. He didn’t want to make Renjun angry, especially because he wants to set the boy up with his friends so he had to stay on his good side.

 

When they got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter