Part 1

Cupid - NCT Dream - NOREN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Na Jaemin, Star High school’s popular boy, he is friends with everyone and treats everyone well. It’s no secret that almost everyone in the school is crushing on him and Renjun was no different, the small boy really did like Jaemin.

 

He liked how Jaemin was nice regardless of how everyone treated him, it was almost as if he didn’t know he was popular. Renjun knew he had absolutely no chance with Jaemin and although he knew he still couldn’t help it, his small crush grew over the years of high school and now in their senior year, Renjun found himself maybe having more than just a small crush for the boy.

 

He was in the cafeteria with his friends - Chenle and Donghyuck - and he sat eating his food and from time to time he would glance over to the table that was to the right of him, the people sitting at the table were, as usual, very talkative and loud, there was good energy coming from it.

 

The group around the table was the center of attention as always, from being handsome to having good personalities, they made you wonder how can they even be real. They were Mark, Jisung, Jeno and the one and only Jaemin.

 

Sure Jaemin’s friends also had the majority of the school whipped for them but Jaemin was the main attention of everyone, Renjun glanced at him from time to time during lunch, it was one of the few times he could see Jaemin, they weren’t in the same class so he hardly saw the boy.

 

But what Renjun didn’t know was that his little glances didn’t go unnoticed… Well, Jaemin was oblivious but his friend - Jeno - the boy was quite observant, and somehow every break time in the cafeteria his eyes would always go towards Renjun, and he would see the boy glance at his friend from time to time.

 

And at first, Jeno was unsure what exactly to do about it, but after a while, he realized Renjun really didn’t mean any harm and that it was just harmless glancing at someone, even if that someone was his friend.

 

When they were placed in the same class for their last year of high school Jeno couldn’t help but observe Renjun, he wanted to figure out if Renjun really did like Jaemin, Jeno knew Jaemin since they were really kids so he was quite protective of his friend especially knowing just how soft-hearted his friend was.

 

He never liked how people would aimlessly confess to Jaemin, it seemed like they thought a simple confession would cause Jaemin to go out with them but he realized Renjun was different, the boy kept observing Jaemin from afar and never really took a step forward so it made Jeno feel that if anyone deserved Jaemin’s heart it would be someone like Renjun.

 

When the bell rang signaling the end of lunch Renjun and his friends split up, Chenle was a year below Renjun, and Donghyuck and Donghyuck was in the same year as Renjun but in a different class.

 

Jeno saw Renjun leaving and quickly said goodbye to his friends before rushing after the boy.

 

“Renjun!” he called out, causing Renjun to stop in his tracks and look behind him to see who was calling him, he was quite surprised to find Jeno waving at him with a big smile, the boy rushed over to him, and tried to catch his breath.

 

“We are in the same class, right? Let’s walk together” Jeno said smiling.

 

“O-okay?” Renjun said he was a little surprised, he and Jeno were in the same class but the boy never really paid attention to him or talked to him so he was surprised that Jeno even knew he existed. 

 

The two walked to class to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter