Part 4

Cupid - NCT Dream - NOREN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed and it became a normal thing for Renjun and his friends to join Jeno for lunch, and the two boys did spend a lot of time together, whenever they had tests coming up they studied together and just like that a month went past since this all started, and although Renjun remembered that the whole thing started with Jeno wanting to help him get Jaemin, he didn’t care that much anymore.

 

He was just thankful to have Jeno as his friend, plus the whole thing of having Jaemin like him back completely slipped his mind, and even his friends picked up on the change in Renjun, they always believed that Renjun had a crush on Jeno so they didn’t understand why he was so calm around Jeno if he was the one Renjun liked.

 

But then it struck them, the person who was always next to Jeno was Jaemin and it made sense finally, the reason Renjun could be that comfortable with Jeno was that Jeno wasn’t the one Renjun liked after all.

 

-

The weekend came around and Jeno was laying on Jaemin’s bed, it was normal for the two they often spent the weekends at one another’s houses, Jaemin was getting snacks and Jeno was busy chatting with Renjun who was complaining about his roommate who was nagging him because he accidentally messed paint on the floor.

 

When Jaemin got back into the room, Jeno placed his phone down when he heard Jaemin laugh a little. The boy sat down next to Jeno and looked at him for a little while.

 

“So Renjun… you re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter