Stuck

Meow!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is sulking.

 

She sat on Momo's bed, all alone, clueless of what she could do to pass the time while Momo's in school. She was dying of boredom. 

 

She didn't want to play Momo's console, not even the rubber ball she owned because playing with it would make Mina remember the girl, and miss her more.

 

She'd totally admit that she misses the human girl. She felt totally directionless without the girl's antics. She had a lot of fun yesterday, which was the last day of Momo's free weekend. 

 

First thing's first, while Momo's family were out for some things to do, they played her PS4 unit.

 

"I didn't know you were this good in videogames, Mina!" Mina stifled a soft giggle, while she butchered the buttons of her console.

 

They were playing Tekken, and to Momo's surprise, she's doing not so well in this game...

 

"H-how?!" Momo was smeckledorfed after seeing Mina's character do a quick combo, defeating her character in the fight. 

 

"Yay!" Mina cutely celebrated her tenth victory. Momo huffed and sulked, she never lost in Tekken EVER. But now her is being beaten by her own...kitten.

 

But of course, the sulk in Momo's face faded away once she saw Mina's gummy smile. She smiled too, liking the sight of her companion's joyful expression, the way her cute fluffy ears were pointed forward and her tail stood up straight. Maybe, she should lose more rounds, just to see Mina smile once again.

 

And she did.

 

Not only that, but they also continued doing Momo's project. Mina helped as well by giving some good ideas. Fortunately, they actually finished 80% of the project. And of course they wouldn't forget the part where Momo would massage Mina ears, her favourite part of the day.

 

Now she's all alone, missing her companion dearly. Mina was devastated once she found out that Momo would be gone for the 70% of the day, for 5 days. 

 

But at the same time, Mina didn't want to be clingy. It amazes her how she got so attached to the older girl, when she just knew her for 3 days. 

 

But simultaneously, she still felt a bit awkward around Momo. There's this thin atmosphere between them, which is understandable because they're still getting to know each other. 

 

Mina paced around Momo's room, finding for some things that would pique her interest. Lucky for her, she found a book in Momo's book case. The title she saw on its spine looked familiar to her but she didn't know why. She pulled the book out and read the title.

 

"T-t-the...L-Lit-tle...p-p-prin-ce?" Mina opened the peculiar book. At first she had difficulty in reading each word written on the pages. But miraculously, the longer she read, the easier she could read and understand each word in a smooth flow. 

 

Now she had found something she could pass the time with.

 

---------

 

"Unnie..."

 

"Unnie."

 

"UNNIE!" The sleeping girl woke up from her slumber once she heard her younger sister's calls. She groggily rubbed her eyes.

 

"Jihyo-unnie, we're here." Her younger sister told her. 

 

Both girls left their limo, with their maids helping them up with their bags. They entered the school institution after that. 

 

The eldest girl tiredly trudged through the hallways. Her younger sister just stared at her with great concern.

 

"You look like you haven't slept in days, unnie. Are you sure you're alright?" Jihyo tiredly smiled at her sister.

 

"I'm alright, Tzuyu. Dad just made me read more manuals about DNA and those things so I could help him in his experiments." The older girl sighed. 

 

"Oh! There's a new patient in the lab?" Jihyo nodded.

 

"Yeah. Patient 423. His boss requested him to create a tiger-human hybrid. I haven't seen her yet but dad showed me the patient's DNA-"

 

"Park Jihyo! Can you sign this permission slip?" A tall boy cut off the elder sister. He held out a small slip for her to sign. Jihyo raised her eyebrows at the paper.

 

"What for, Jae?" Jihyo took the slip and she pulled out a pen from her coat pocket. She place the slip flat on the book she was holding.

 

"We're going to start a gig on the school's football field this Friday. The teacher told us to get a permission slip and they told me to ask you to sign it." 

 

"Mhm." Jihyo hummed and she finished signing the slip and she returned it to the tall boy.

 

"Thanks,pres!" The tall boy then left the two girls. The two sisters reached Jihyo's locker. The elder girl opened her locker door and she started to put her books which she didn't need inside.

 

"Damn, so much for being a school council president." Tzuyu dryly remarked. Jihyo snorted.

 

"So much for being a daughter of a crazy scientist AND being a genetics prodigy." Jihyo sighed heavily. "I don't get any rest nor fun time because of it. There's just" Jihyo rubbed her temple in frustration.

 

"So many things to think about." She finished sorting her things in her locker and she slammed her locker door shut.

 

"Cheer up, unnie, you still have me, right?" Tzuyu grinned at her older sister who just gave a smile.

 

"Yeah, whatever, Tzu." Jihyo gave her younger sister a side hug before they continued to walk their way to their classes.

 

"Oh, I also wanna help with whatever dad's making you do with his patient." Tzuyu softly told her sister. She wrapped her long arm around her shorter sister's shoulder. She also ruffled Jihyo's hair. 

 

The older sister chuckled. "Alright then."

 

---------

 

Momo is sulking.

 

She had her head rested on top of her folded arms which rested on top of her desk. She wanted to go home, like usual. But the reason why isn't because she wanted to just lay down on her bed and eat, but something more...complex.

 

No, actually, she wanted to go home because she felt like she was missing something, like she was missing someone. She felt like she wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter