Sleep Tight, Good Night

Meow!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"She's so cute!" Nayeon squealed while she continued to pet Mina's fluffy cat ears. The blonde blushed at the older girl's soft actions.

 

The quartet sat on Momo's living room floor, well, carpet. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were busy pampering Mina with so much love.

 

"Woah I thought I'd only see hybrids in anime, I didn't know they existed in real life!" Jeongyeon exclaimed while she pet Mina's golden hair from behind. Momo sighed.

 

"Exactly. I got her for free from a strange old man while she was in her kitten form. When I woke up..."

 

"I turned into this..." Mina added with a very soft and quiet voice. She hugged her knees closer to her chest while the two older girl's continued to do loving gestures over her. Nayeon squealed once again, squishing Mina's chubby red cheeks.

 

"You're so cute! I wonder how you were able to cope with Momo."

 

"Hey!" Momo protested.

 

"Yeah! I bet you're the one who's taking care of Momo." Jeongyeon teased the Japanese girl who was sulking on the other side of the floor.

 

"Momo...takes care of me well." Mina looked down shyly once again.

 

"Momo, can I take her home later? I wanna keep Mina, she's soooo adorable!" Nayeon asked, with her fingers tickling the hybrid's chin. Mina started to giggle softly.

 

"Yeah, like she's pretty too." Jeongyeon happily exclaimed while she brushed through Mina's golden hair.

 

Momo suddenly felt a wave of possessiveness and jealousy at the sight of her two friends pampering HER pet with love, and how HER pet is enjoying it. All of a sudden, Momo possessively hugged the hybrid behind, pulling her away from the two older girls.

 

"Nuh uh. She's MY kitten and she's MINE to keep." Momo sassed back while Mina's blush became more reddish. Nayeon and Jeongyeon shared a look before they both teasingly smirked at Momo.

 

"Wh-what?!" Momo furrowed her eyebrows at her friend's smug expressions. Nayeon and Jeongyeon just smiled at each other before they changed the topic.

 

"Nothing." Momo scoffed before she released Mina from her hold. Mina felt a wave of disappointment when she stopped feeling the possessive hold of the older girl.

 

"So, do your parents know about this?" Nayeon asked. Momo shook her head.

 

"They know that I got a kitten, but not the part where the kitten becomes a full human hybrid." The two oldest girls replied with an 'oh' while they nodded in understanding.

 

"But can you turn yourself back into a kitten, Mina-ssi?" The blonde hybrid shook her head.

 

"No. I don't know how." The three girl's shared a look. Suddenly, Jeongyeon snapped up, imagine a light bulb randomly appearing on top of her head.

 

"Wait! Maybe she's one of those hybrid experiments!" Nayeon shot her a look.

 

"Hybrid what?" 

 

"Hybrid experiments. I overheard Jihyo and her sister talking once in the bath room. I heard that Park Jihyo's dad was one of the scientists who had created the Hybrid Theory experiment, which creates human-animal hybrids." The three other girls shared a look with each other, with their eyebrows knitted together.

 

"Wait Park Jihyo? Ms. President Park Jihyo? That Park Jihyo that I can't stand to be with?" Nayeon interrogated the younger girl who just nodded her head. 

 

 

"Yeah. Maybe she knows the answer behind Mina. Maybe we should talk to her at school and maybe we'll get more information about how Mina came to be." 

 

"But how are we going to do that?" Momo asked. Jeongyeon held her cheek with one hand, thinking of something.

 

"How about we bring Mina to school and show her to Jihyo."

 

"NO!" Momo and Nayeon simultaneously yelled, startling the hybrid who had been quiet the whole time.

 

"No, I can't let Mina go to school, what if something bad happens to her?" Momo held Mina tightly, as if anyone would take the hybrid away from her. The blonde blushed once again because of her owner-companion's overprotectiveness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter