Heart Shaker

Meow!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was supposed to post this on Tuesday but it’s a special day so why not :)

enjoy this gif of momo feeding mina :)))

 

—————————

There are times when Momo regret her decisions gravely.

 

This is one of those decisions.

 

She shifted on her side, facing her newly gotten kitten. Momo was still a bit groggy and sleepy. Her eyes fluttered a bit, at first she thought she was still dreaming once she sees a blonde girl sleeping right next to her but her eyes widened at the sight. What she was seeing wasn't a dream at all.

 

"AHHH!" Momo shrieked loudly while she backed away, causing the blonde girl sleeping right next to her jolt awake from her sleep. 

 

"H-HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" The blonde girl backed away to the edge of the bed in fear as well, cowering and whimpering with the blanket around her bare body.

 

"P-please...d-don't h-hurt me..." the blonde girl, Momo assumed the girl was around her age, silently begged. Her body trembled while she bit her lip.

 

Momo observed the girl's odd appearance. She noticed familiar fluffy cat ears on the side of the girl's head. She also noticed a familiar looking tail attached to the blonde's body. The girl also had small whiskers. 

 

It's...my kitten!

 

It all made sense to Momo, the blonde girl right in front of her is the kitten she adopted yesterday! Momo was amazed. She only see such hybrids in animes and mangas, now she has adopted an actual hybrid! 

 

"Woah, you have whiskers." Momo slowly reached out to touch the whiskers but the blonde flinched, moving away from Momo.

 

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, okay?" Momo reassured the blonde girl, who looked at her nervously, her lips forming a cute pout. The hybrid had a light blush on her cheeks, with small moles placed on her porcelain skin. Momo uwu-ed, the girl is as cute as she was in her kitten form.

 

"Hey, wait a minute." Momo stood up from her bed. The blonde hybrid looked at her in curiousity with her ears slightly bent forward. Momo grabbed a set of clothes for the unclothed girl who sat on her bed. The human girl placed the clothes on the bed and she sat on the bed.

 

"Here, some clothes you could borrow." Momo smiled at the hybrid, who just stared at the clothes placed on the bed and she looked back at the human girl.

 

"It's okay, don't be shy. The bathroom is over there." Momo encouraged the hybrid while she pointed at the direction of the bathroom door from the right side of her room. 

 

"O-okay..." the blonde hybrid held the blanket tighter around herself, with her cheeks reddening as she stood up. Momo, a kind kid she is, carried the clothes and she guided the hybrid to the bathroom. She gave the clothes and she closed the bathroom door once the hybrid was inside to respect her privacy.

 

"Oh gosh..." Momo placed her hands on her cheeks. was wide open, still trying to absorb the events that just occurred minutes ago. 

 

"This is a dream isn't it? C'mon wake up!" Momo started to slap herself in efforts to wake herself if this whole hybrid fiasco is just a dream, but unfortunately, she was wide awake and none of the events that happened were just in a cluster dream.

 

"Ow! Okay, so it's not a dream." Momo rubbed her cheek which she just slapped earlier in attempts to soothe it. Though, the twelve year old girl still can't believe that this is reality. She could still remember the ethereal appearance of the hybrid the first time she saw her.

 

No, Momo! Not the kitten! Momo blushed a bit.

 

She heard the bathroom door open and there she was met with the hybrid girl clad in her white sweater and shorts, which were tilted down a bit on its behind because of the hybrid's big tail. 

 

Kawaii. Momo was flustered.

 

"H-here's the blanket, Momo-ssi." The hybrid gave the perfectly folded up bedsheets to the twelve year old girl. Momo looked at it in amusement.

 

"Thanks. And you don't have to call me Momo-ssi, just call me Momo or Momoring." Momo took and gently placed the folded blanket on the bed. She motioned the hybrid to sit back down on the bed. The hybrid did sit, with her holding her knees close to her chest.

 

"So..." Momo pointed her finger under her nose as she was thinking about how she would start a conversation, with her kitten. The hybrid stared at her with her fluffy cat ears slightly bent forward.

 

Momo was bewildered at the sight of her own, well...human version of her pet. She wouldn't deny that her kitten is pretty...pretty. 

 

"Mina...how did you...turn into human?" Mina shyly looked down on her knees.

 

"I...I also don't know either...I just woke up like this." Momo barely heard the hybrid's voice because of it being so soft and barely audible, but somehow she managed to understand it.

 

"Oh...so you...just suddenly turned into this all of a sudden without any explanation?" Mina was in deep thought before answering.

 

"Well-"

 

"GIRLS IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" Mina jolted once she heard the obnoxious loud call from Momo's mother. Momo excused herself so she could reply to her mom. She opened the door.

 

"WAIT A MINUTE, MOM, I STILL HAVE SOME ERRANDS TO DO!" Momo closed the door and turned around to return to her cat with worry rising up to her chest.

 

"Sorry Mina, my mom's-Mina?!" Momo was bamboozled once she doesn't see the blonde hybrid on her bed.

 

"Mina? Where are you?" Momo looked around her room, only to see Mina cowering and hiding under her desk, with her knees close to her chest. The hybrid was trembling and soft whimpers came out of her. Momo swore she melted at the sight. She bent down to calm her...well...companion.

 

"Hey, hey, don't worry, my mom won't hurt you, okay?" Momo would admit, even if Mina's in her human form, she still acted a bit like a kitten.

 

"It's not that, Momo. What if...what if they found out about me? Will they evict me?" Momo gawked at the hybrid's heavy use of words, for someone who lived as a kitten for the earlier part of her life.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter