Likey

Meow!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n:

 

All characters are aging from 11-12 years old here so don't expect anything nasty lmaoo 

 

---------

 

"Kookeu is way better than Nanan! Kookeu can do tricks!"

 

"No way! Nanan can eat more than Kookeu! Nanan even learned how to poop in our toilet!"

 

"That's not a skill! Nanan can't even do tricks!"

 

"At least Nanan doesn't pee anywhere in our living room!" Momo sighed. The angry voices of her friends blared in her ears. She's used to hearing Jeongyeon and Nayeon argue over simple things. This time, the topic they're arguing about are pets while they walk down the school halls, about to go home.

 

Momo found the topic rather sad. Deep inside, she envied her friends who are bragging about their pets and whatever things they could do.

 

Momo never had a pet. Not because her parents didn't allow her, or because somebody in her family have allergy issues, but because her family couldn't afford to buy a pet and all of the essentials needed for a pet.

 

And of course, don't forget about Momo being a total klutz. She doesn't even know if she can handle the responsibility of taking care of a pet, heck, she couldn't even take care of herself.

 

"Guys, can we stop arguing about your pets?" Momo begged to the two older girls who vehemently shook their heads.

 

"No! I won't stop until I prove to Nayeon that Nanan is the best pet ever!" Jeongyeon stuck out her tongue, mocking Nayeon. Nayeon rolled her eyes.

 

"Yeah, whatever words that come out of your mouth, it wouldn't change the fact that Kookeu is the best!" Nayeon bragged. Momo sighed once again, not wanting to be the referee for this fight. The trio reached the exit of the school.

 

"Guys, I'll be going now, alright?" Momo waved her two friends goodbye.

 

"Yeah, goodbye Momo!" Her two friends waved back. Momo was going to walk herself home today, since her ride couldn't arrive at this time, wow that rhymed. 

 

She started walking on the sidewalks. She started to go farther from the gates. She was very excited to go home since tomorrow would be a weekend. While she strolled, she carelessly daydreamed.

 

What if I had a pet?

 

I would probably want...

 

Momo saw cute cats meowing. She smiled widely at the cute noise the feline made. 

 

Ah! A cat! Cats are cute!

 

I would totally feed her a lot of food.

 

Do cats even eat Jokbal?

 

Momo continued to create nonsensical questions regarding cats in general. The young tween also imagined how she would cuddle it closer to her, how she would let the cat sleep right next to her on the bed. How she would teach the cat how to poo in the toilet, or do tricks or even dance! 

 

"Oh crapbaskets!" Momo cursed under her breath once she saw the unfamiliar surroundings. She realized that she ended up on the wrong street. The street at the other side is the street that would take her to her home. She sighed, realizing that she got lost after daydreaming way too hard.

 

"I really need to go back. I hope that I won't get lost, again." She started walking back from the entrance of the street. Suddenly, she  halted her steps after hearing loud meows from the alley beside her.

 

"Heeryee heeryee! Free cats everyone! Free cats!" Momo snapped her head to the direction of the alley. She saw a kiosk full of cages, containing small cats inside. She also saw a strange looking man with a bandana on his head.

 

Free cats? This is my time!

 

Momo mindlessly made her way to the shady looking cat kiosk. She was excited, she could finally get a cat for free, without buying it or having the effort picking a stray one up from the streets.

 

"AHJUSSI! AHJUSSI!" Momo happily approached the strange old man. The old man smiled at the exhilarated twelve year old.

 

"Ah! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter