'YOUNG [L♥VE]'

The Love I Never Expected

[No One POV]

Key went home Taemin is the only one he saw at their dorm. He remembered Onew, JongHyun and Minho has their own schedules today.


"Hyung! I heard Chae Mi-sshi is your partner. I wish i was in your position. Your so lucky!" Taemin exclaimed when he saw Key.


"Well, You're right. I guess i'm really lucky! I don't expect her for all people to be partnered with me." Key said.


"So, tell me what happen? What manager-hyung said?" Taemin asked.


"Hm, At first i was just talking to him randomly about things, he can even expect me to be chosen with this, everyone knows it will be my first time being the lead to a drama. Then, someone knock. There she is talking to me. I felt like i saw an angel. That's exactly what i feel. Then, after she left manager-hyung told me that he has a good feeling about this project." He answered.


"Woah! Cool. I want to go with you in taping. But, Onew-hyung, Jonghyun-hyung, Minho-hyung and i have a busy schedule this coming month like you." Taemin said.


"Haha. Right! SHINee Fighting!!!" Key said.


"Hyung, Can i ask you a question?" Taemin asked.


"Koreom, What is it?" Key answered.


"Hm, By any chance hyung, do you like Chae Mi-sshi?" Taemin asked.


"Ani, I-i don't l-like her. Why did you asked?" Key stuttered.


"Nothing, Hyung what will you do if someone from her past came back? If you like her, why don't you try to court her?" Taemin said.


"Hm, like i said. I don't like her. And i don't have the right to interfere in her life. If someone came back? I don't have to do something. Maybe, It's fate that lead them together." Key said.


"Well, It's up to you. But, this is the only thing i can say. If you love someone, go for it! If you like her then say it when it's still not too late." Taemin said.


"And when did you learn advicing me about LOVE, huh? Did you have experienced already? For all i know you're still not having a girlfriend, as if your relationship with sulli was true? Now it's your turn to answer me." Key asked.


"Hyung! Sulli doesn't have any connection with this conversation. Don't change the topic!" Taemin Said.


"You're the one changing it. We're done talking about mine. It's your turn Minnie." Key said.


"Aish! I'm going now!" Taemin stormed out then leave.


"Yah! Mr. Sulli! Come back here. Hahaha!" Key shouted.


'This kid is hiding something.' Key thought.


[Taemin's POV]
'I don't know. Why i reacted that way? What if Key hyung notice that i'm guilty about that issue? Aish. It's so hard. This time, No one must not know about my relationship with her.' I thought. Then i go to sit to some bench. I got bored so, i wander then my phone rang.


AISH!! Guess who?
 


No
 


Other
 


THAN..
 


...
 


...
 


...

Key-hyung. As EXPECTED!



"Yah! Go Home! Dinners ready! If don't get here in 3 minutes. I'll let you sleep at the living room, locking up your room. Get it?!" He was really mad, I guess? He didn't even let me answer. I look at my watch. It's already 8:45 pm. ! I need to hurry. I run & run & run. I got to the dorm exactly 3 minutes he give me. SO MEAN! i'm panting really hard now.


"Pssst!" I was infront of the door when i heard that. I look around.


"Yah! That's not funny." I said. Well, It's dark. Who will not be scared?


Then..


A pair of arms hug my waist. I can't exactly see who it was.


"Oppa.. I miss you" Now, i know.


"Sulli-ah. You scared me. I miss you more." I said to her, and Hug her back.


Then i remember. ! I gonna get it. I was about to enter and invite SULLI in. When the door open.


"Yah! Taemin where have you been?! Did you know what time is it? And - -" Key hyung jaw dropped when Sulli appeared by my side.


"Annyeong Key Oppa.. Don't be mad at him. I just ask him to accompany me outside." Sulli approached Key Hyung.


"Oh. Really? Taeminnie! Why don't you say earlier that your just with your - - ?" I cut him off.


"How many times do i need to tell you, Hyung, She not!" I said.


"Arasso, Arasso. So, Come in, Sulli-ah. Have you eaten already?" Hyung asked her.


"Deh~ I'm going now." She answered.


"Hyung, I'll just send her to their dorm, okay?" I was about to go when Key hyung pulled me.


"Yah! Answer me? Your dating?" His really annoying.


"Ani~" I said.


"Well, even you deny it. Don't worry i won't tell anyone. Goodluck!" He said. I blushed.


"Hyung!" I hugged him.


"See? I'm Almighty Key, I know everything." He said.


"Gomawo. Don't worry. I'll be careful." I confessed.


"You better." He said. Then i go back to Sulli who was still waiting for me.


"See you later Hyung!" I waved him goodbye.


"So, Come on." She hold my hands.


"Oppa.. I wish.. We'll become LEGAL. But, don't worry i won't leave you even we're hiding this relationship. I'll promise." She said.


"I wish that too sometimes, but, it's FATE that's wants us to hide this time." Then we reached their dorm.


"So, see you soon." She said. I hugged her then we pulled away.


"Annyeong Oppa!" I can't help it. I gave her peck on her lips. Then run. I heard her chuckled.


"Annyeong!" I shouted far enough.



_____________________________________
 

Author's Note:

Chapter 5: DONE!
I can't help it,
I really want Taemin for Sulli.

Is it Long? Short?

 

SUBSCRIBE&&COMMENT! <3