"Don't hurt her or else. . I will hunt and kill you."

The Love I Never Expected

[Chae Mi POV]

Week passed, Me and Key are getting more closer. I regret that I lied to my feelings. I know, he's still confuse on what I feel towards him.

"Mimi-yah!" He called from afar. I was startled.

"U-uh. You're late again." I pout.

"Well, I'm sorry. It's just that.. Taemin won't let me go. He wants me to cook for his breakfast first before going out." He said taking a seat beside me. We're at a park quite far from public.

"Is everyone awake except for Taemin?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "No. Their still sleeping."

"Ohh. I see." I smiled at him. "So. Where do you want to go now?"

"Somewhere MORE PRIVATE." He grinned.

"Here you go again. ert." I stucked out my tongue to him.

"I'm just kidding." He smiled. "Hmm. Actually, I still wanna. E-erm."

"What is it?" I ask him teasing.

"Can I just kiss you?" My eyes widen in shock.

"Huh?" He leans closer to my face.

"Aniyo!" I said a little outloud.

"U-uh. Peace." He said smiling while gesturing V sign. Tsss. What the hell?!

 

"Hello!" Huh. None of us talk. We turned our head and saw Dongwoon waving while going in front of us.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him shocked.

"Is that what you treat your boyfriend, huh?" He pulled me up and forcefully hug me for a while then pulled away.

"I'm asking you. What are you doing here?!" I asked glaring at him.

"I followed you. I was about to go near you when I saw him. So. I think it's more nice if I surprised both of you." He said smirking.

"Go away!" I said pushing him.

"Your still the same. I'm afraid that you'll hurt that guy, TOO." He said eyeing Key.

 

"Huh?" Key is now confused. Aish! Damn, Dongwoon.

"Hurting those people who are madly in love you is your favorite hobby, Right.. Chae Mi-ah?" He said smirking again.

 

"Stop it! That's not true." I feel hurt.

"It's true. You left me because of some other guys. You left me because you just want to play with my heart. You left me because I can't be that perfect boyfriend your always wishing for. Right?" He said again making Key even more curious on what's happening.

 

"Chae Mi. Is that true?" I heard Key asked. Should I tell them the truth?

 

"Yes. It's true that I left you because I don't love you. I was force to be with you. Can't you see... I love Kikwang oppa yet I can't fight for what I feel because the company threatened me. If I deny that I'm going out with you they would terminate me. That time, I need money so I can't even. . disagree. Are you blind? Did you really believe them? If that so. . Don't ever tell me that you love me because you never did. You're just thinking about yourself." I said running away. This time. I don't wanna hear anyone even Key. I know, he might angry with me, now. I don't want any arguments.

 

 

[KEY POV]

I run after her. Even I run faster I can't even catch her. She's so fast. I want to comfort her. I believe in her. I know that she'll not do it to me. I remember my conversation with that Dongwoon guy before I follow her.

 

"Go and run after her. Tell her my sorry. I don't want her to be hurt again. Now I know what happened. But, She's wrong. . I loved her. It's just that, I became selfish. I didn't even listen to her from the first place. Just a favor for you Key, Don't hurt her or else. . I will hunt and kill you. Promise me that." He smile while I saw a tear fall from his eyes. //He truly love her

"Don't worry. . I promise. I will never hurt her as much as I can." He tap my shoulder and nodded.

"Go ahead."


After 6 months of not updating. . I'm so bad. I kept all of you wait. Haha! SORRY!

♥ I hope you like this chapter. SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT, kay? :)

-wookielover☻