I'm very LUCKey!

The Love I Never Expected

[Chae Mi POV]

Siwon oppa was really proud of me. He said that i must work hard on this. When Jin-sshi door office open. My eyes landed on him. Yes. Him. His Kibum 'Key' Kim, right? The one whom i bump to since the last i visited here. I remember. When he looked at me. He seemed. SHOCK?! Well, as for any in his position will be shock too. Me? A model? Leading a drama. Ridiculous. But, there's no harm in trying right? Oh, i forgot to greet them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jin-sshi." I greeted Jin Choi-sshi.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Kibum-sshi." I greeted but no respond, eh? Still in shock. His jaw still dropping. Wth?! Then i heard Jin-sshi spoke.

 

"Yah! Kibum-ah. Chaemi-sshi was talking to you." Jin-sshi seemed irritated but his controlling himself. Nice one.

 

"O-oh. Annyeonghaseyo C-chaemi-sshi. How are you?" He asked me.

 

"I'm fine. You?" I smiled to him.

 

"Fine too. So, your my partner?" He asked me again.

 

"Well, Yeah." I answered.

 

- S - K - I - P -

 

"So, it's all settle now. Chae Mi-sshi and Kibum-ah. HWAITING!!!" Jin-sshi exclaimed.

 

"Key-sshi. Goodluck to us! I hope your fans won't be angry with me." I said to him.

 

[Key POV]

I must be dreaming. Seeing her. NOW infront of me. Talking about our team-up project. She smiles like i saw an angel coming from the sky taking me to heaven, Oh God. Her eyes, her nose, her lips. PERFECT! There's no such thing for everyone not to admire her. I can't take my eyes OFF her.

 

"Key-sshi. Goodluck to us! I hope your fans won't be angry with me." She said to me.

 

"Aniyo! I'll explain it to them. Don't worry." I said to her.

 

"Gomawo. So see you next week then. Goodluck again. I'm going home now. Annyeong Jin-sshi and Kibum-sshi." She said.

 

"Annyeong Chae Mi-sshi." I heard Manager Hyung told her.

 

"Wait!" I hold her wrist.

 

"Hm?" She seemed shock at first.

 

"Take Care." I said to her. While scratching the back of my head.

 

"You too Kibum-sshi." She faced me and softly pinched my cheeks. I really feel my face heat up. I'm blushing.

 

"Why your still here?" I asked.

 

"Hm. Your still holding me, I guess." She grinned.

 

"Oh. Sorry. Hm. Chae Mi-sshi. Can you do me a favor?" I said to her.

 

"Anything. What is it?" She said.

 

"Hm. Call me Key-oppa. Drop the formality. Please." I plead like a puppy. Please. Please. Please. AGREE.

 

"Arasso, Key-oppa. I'm going now then. See you soon." Then she hug me and left. Oh, They we're right. She's the QUEEN OF SKINSHIP. I'm blushing again.

 

"Yah! Yah! Key! She's so sweet, aren't she? Your team-up will be famous. I can see your chemistry even now off cam. Aissssssssssh! I can't wait." Manager Hyung said.

 

"Well, Me too, Manager Hyung." I kept grinning at myself. Everything is turning out so well, I'm VERY LUCKY!

 

____________________________________

Author's Note:

Chapter 4: Done!

I hope you like it!

Subscribe&Comments are LOVE