Role Accepted.

The Love I Never Expected

[No One POV]

Kibum immediately woke up the next day. He can't sleep properly last night. His too excited for that 'Project thingy' that Onew said to him.

 

- S - K - I - P -

 

[Key POV]

"Hyung! Aren't you going to Manager Hyung now?" Taemin asked me.

 

"I'll talk to him later, Arasso? Don't worry." I answered him.

 

"Where's Onew hyung by the way? I haven't seen him this morning" Taemin asked again.

 

"Minnie, His in here, In the kitchen, As usual eating chicken!" Minho shouted from the kitchen.

 

"Hahahahahahaha. Sometimes, I wanna tell Manager Hyung not to buy chicken AGAIN." Jonghyun hyung said.

 

"Well, hyung, it's much better, than to be flirty with girls like YOU." I said to him.

 

"Yah! Your so MEAN! Yah! Come here! Yah! Yah!" He was about to smack me when i ran away get my jacket then go to Manager Hyung.

 

While walking my feeling now is getting mixed. Happy, Nervous, Curious etc. I don't know why. But most of all, I can't hide that i'm really EXCITED. Now, I was at the front of the door of his office. Should i knock now? Okay, 'KIM KIBUM! ALMIGHTY KEY! HWAITING!' i shouted in my mind.

 

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

 

The door open. His secretary told me that he still in some appointment right now, So i waited. 15 minutes after he came.

 

"Kibum-ah. Come with me." We go to his office.

 

"Manager Hyung, Chicken hyung, I mean Onew hyung told me that you have important thing to say." I said to him.

 

"That's right. SMe is planning for some Drama this coming Love Month, They want you to be the Lead. You know, At first I was shock 'cause i know your unexperienced with this kind of thing. But, as a manager i want to talk to you first and settle everything." He stated.

 

"I wanna try it, Manager Hyung." I said to him.

 

"Arasso, So will you sign this." He gave me a paper states that i'm accepting the role.

 

"Done. Here you go." I give him the paper back after i sign.

 

"So, Goodluck Kibum-ah. Your so lucky too." He said.

 

"Wait. It's a love story right, So who's gonna be my partner?" I felt excited to know who it was.

 

"It's.." But a 'knock' cut him off.

 

"She's here." He added.

 

Manager Hyung open the door. I was so shocked when i saw who it was.

 

It's..

 

'CHOI CHAEMI?!'

________________________________

Author's Note:

Chapter 3: Done!

I hope you like it!