When I First Met You

The Love I Never Expected

[Chae Mi POV]

As i was walking inside the SM building. I saw a lot of known celebrities from this company. I'm proud that one of those is my older brother. CHOI SIWON. Well. That's true. He's my brother. I'm 4 years younger than him.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo!" I greeted the lady in lobby.

 

"Oh! Chae Mi-sshi. What brought you here?" She asked me.

 

"I would like to ask where's my brother Choi Siwon?" I asked.

 

"Siwon-sshi was at there practice room, 2nd floor then 5th room from left." She said.

 

"Gomawoyo" After that i walked towards the elevator.

 

- S - K - I - P -

 

"Oppa!" As i see my oppa seating on the couch with heechul-sshi.

 

"Chae Min-ah. Jeongmal Bogoshipo! How are you?" He said.

 

"Nado Bogoshipo, Oppa. I'm fine." I answer.

 

"What brings you here?" She asked me.

 

I give him the paper bags that mom asked me to bring for him. It's a lot of clothes if ever he needed more. I can tell she's really caring to me and oppa so much. A stage mom if that's what you called that.

 

"Oh. This. Mom just asked you this? She can tell to the driver that just bring it and leave in the information desk." He said.

 

"What can i do, Oppa? I can't resist her. She knows how to use aegyo on me and we both know she never trust anyone except us since then." I said.

 

"Yeah. Right." He sighed.

 

"I'm going then i still have important appointments to go." I said to him ang hug him.

 

"Take Care, Chae Mi-ah. I'll visit you when i have free time." He said.

 

"Arasso, Oppa" I said.

 

- S - K - I - P -

 

Walking towards the elevator i checked my phone and my car key in my bag and for that i bumped to someone. His looks is weird. His hair is not in the proper proportion. I guess. Some part is Bald. What a hair style?! I want to laugh. But as a respect for him. I didn't. I can say he was a celebrity too because of his unique way of dressing.

 

"Mianhe" I said as i look to him.

 

"O-oh. Nado Mianhe i'm not looking where i was walking. Jeongmal Mianhe. You're Chae Mi-sshi, right?" He Said.

 

"Neh~. I'll get going now." I said to him.

 

"By the way. I'm Key." He said.

 

"Nice to meet you Key-sshi." I said.

 

"It's very nice for me to meet Chae Mi-sshi." He said.

 

[KEY POV]

'Oh My God! I met her. I met Chae Mi-sshi. The one i wish i could see personally. It came true. I'm so happy. I jump up and down after she enter elevator. I can feel myself blushing really hard. But? Why is she here? Visiting someone?. Ahhhh. I remember she's the younger sister of Siwon Hyung. Probably she bring here something important. I wanna see her again.' I thought.


_________________________________________________

Author's Note:
First Chapter is up. Sorry if there's some error.
I'm not good in english that's why.
Comments are LOVE. Please Support this story. <3