Taehyung

Charade

Taehyung’s eyes widen. “Woah. .” He looks around the mansion which was extremely bright due to all the big windows. “How do you guys close the curtains?” Namjoon chuckles at his reaction. 

 

“There’s a switch,” Jungkook tells him. Taehyung was still taking in all the glamour as they went into a new room that he didn’t notice Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. His eyes tour the room before landing on two new faces. 

 

He bows right away, embarrassed for not noticing them earlier. “Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” He looks up and find the couple gawking at him. “I’m Taehyung.” 

 

They seem to not hear him at first but smile kindly at him. “We’re so thankful that you’re helping us, Taehyung.” 

 

“No problem, Dad and Mom.” He bows his head and when he looks up, the parents are watching him wide-eyed but, a smile grace their faces.

 

~~~~

 

After meeting V’s parents, Namjoon and Jungkook gave him a run-down on V’s personality. They show him pictures of the people at his workplace and tell him their names. He also finds out that V has his own gorgeous house and a husband. 

 

“I have a husband! What! Why didn’t anyone tell me!” Taehyung was panicking at the news he just received. There was no way he could lie to V’s husband. He’ll know V to well. He’ll see right through him. “Why can’t we just tell him? He’ll know to well that I’m not V.” 

 

“We had other stuff to focus on,” Namjoon tells him rubbing his neck. “Also, we want to keep this matter as small as possible.” 

 

“No panic,” Jungkook tells him. 

 

Taehyung was still flabbergasted from the earlier news. “I’m panicking. What do I do? I’m not-I won’t be able to lie to him.” 

 

“Don’t worry,” Jungkook puts an arm around his shoulder. “The marriage was arranged and the wedding’s not that long ago. They’re still getting to know each other.” 

 

Taehyung scrunches his face, still not relieved. Jungkook sees this and tries to make him feel better. “Jin is really nice! He’s an excellent cook!” 

 

“And the whole time, he’ll think he’s cooking for his husband,” Taehyung frowns. 

 

Namjoon shakes his head and clicks his tongue. “You are his husband.” 

 

Taehyung pouts. “You know what I mean.” 

 

“Don’t stress it. The real problem is going to be your work,” Namjoon tells him closing the binder of papers with information about V. “Here. Take it home with you. In your free time, read it over and over. Read over stuff you need help with and need to memorize.” 

 

Taehyung takes the binder which is not light. “Let’s take you to your house,” Jungkook grabs his keys and they head to Taehyung’s-. Correction, V’s house. 

 

They arrive with Taehyung going through the cover story. He was gone for a few days because of an urgent business trip. They had already told his husband, Seokjin, this. While, for his employees, he was gone because of family business. 

 

Jungkook parks the car and turns to look at Taehyung. “You ready?” 

 

“I guess,” Taehyung says nervously. They get out of the car. “Wait!” Namjoon and Jungkook look over to Taehyung. “Do I look good?” 

 

He brushes some of his brown hair out of his face and adjusts his tie. He was wearing a dark blue suit and wearing a pair of black dress shoes.  “Like V with brown hair.” 

 

Taehyung smiles widely but stops when he remembers that V doesn’t smile as much. They go inside and Taehyung’s eyebrows shoots up when he sees that he has servants. 

 

He doesn’t look around as much as he did when at V’s parents house, minimizing it so to not look odd and well, he is going to be living here for some time. Namjoon asks a maid for Seokjin and they go wait at the living room. 

 

Seeing the big t.v screen makes Taehyung fantasize about watching movies all night long. The many great movies he watched now on big screen. The snacks he would munch on as he did so. He would gather all the pillows he could get his hands on and make a comfy nest. He almost forgot, he could play video games! He would play-

 

Taehyung felt as if his breath was taken away. His jaw drops and he couldn’t hear what Namjoon was saying. His attention was now solely on the man who just entered the room. 

 

Everything about him captured Taehyung’s attention. From his soft black hair to the way he stands. ‘So this is V’s husband. Wow. He’s so lucky.’ 

 

“You dyed your hair?” Seokjin asks him, brows raised, eyes wide. ‘His voice sounds nice too.’ Taehyung closes his jaw and comes back to reality.

 

Taehyung shrugs. “I just wanted to.” He was surprised he sounded so calm and not like he was just lost in the beautiful features of Seokjin. Seokjin. Kim Seokjin. Even his name was beautiful. If he was correct, his name meant a great gift or a big treasure. 

 

‘That does match him. A lot. A lot.’  Seokjin tilts his head as if he wants to say more. Instead, he turns to Jungkook and Namjoon. “Do you guys want to say for dinner?” Taehyung finds himself pouting at the lost of attention from Seokjin. 

 

That’s alright though. They’re husbands so that means they have their time alone later. Jungkook answers right away, missing Seokjin’s cooking. 

 

Seokjin goes to the kitchen and Taehyung’s eyes trail after him. “Good job, Tae!” Namjoon whispers. “You acted like V perfectly.” 

 

“If you say so.” Taehyung doesn’t pay much mind to Namjoon and Jungkook’s conversation as the image of Seokjin still occupies his mind. 

 

“So, Taehyung,” Jungkook starts. “I’ll go with you to your workplace tomorrow. Just in the beginning to get you settle in but then you have to fly solo.” 

 

“Uh-huh.” Taehyung starts naming people he works with in his head. Secretary, Jung Hoseok. COO, Kim Seyong. CFO, Nam Joo Hyuk. 

 

“Food’s ready,” Seokjin’s voice call out. They eat with a few chatter there and there. Taehyung was quiet for most of the time, speaking only when directly asked. He wanted to say so much but remembered that V was a quiet person for the most part. 

 

“Bye, Jin. Bye, V.” Taehyung felt dread as they left. He didn’t want to mess up. He didn’t want Seokjin to find him suspicious. He turned around stiffly to face Seokjin. Seokjin gave him one glance then went up the stairs, not saying anything. 

 

Taehyung follows after Seokjin unsurely. Was he supposed to be this quiet around Seokjin? But they’re a married couple, shouldn’t they interact more?

 

As he follows, he looks around the house. The floor was polished and shiny as the light hits it. There wasn’t much decorations though. 

 

Seokjin enters a room and closes it behind him. ‘This must be the bedroom.’ He opens the door and peeks his head in. His jaw drops. The room was enormous. The light in the room was a chandelier. 

 

Seokjin sat on the bed, on his phone, not paying any attention to Taehyung. Taehyung closes the door and walks into the grand room. There was a large closet and a bathroom that connected to the room.

 

Taehyung’s eyes lit up with joy as he spots the balcony. He tries his hardest not to run as he went over to it. He smiles as the door clicks and he felt a fresh breeze. He was just about to step onto the balcony when Seokjin spoke. 

 

“V, are you alright?” Taehyung froze as Seokjin walked up to him. Seokjin was looking at him, eyes narrowed. 

 

Taehyung looks out towards the balcony again, struggling with what to say. “Yeah. Just. . airing the room.” He smacked himself internally. ‘What kind of bull was that! Stupid. Stupid.’ 

 

Seokjin scrunches his face and turns around, going back to the bed. “But you always hate it when I open the balcony door,” he mutters but Taehyung could hear it full and clear. 

 

Taehyung groans silently at his mistake. He closes the balcony door. “Maybe I was wrong to think that way,” Taehyung says laid-back. He felt better because it sounded like something V would say and sound. Right?

 

His moment of happiness ended though when Seokjin raised a brow. ‘What did I screw up this time?’ 

 

Yet, Seokjin just went back to his phone and the conversation they had dispersed into the air. Taehyung felt relief as he wasn’t in the hot seat anymore. It was quite late by now so he makes his way into the bathroom. 

 

He decides to take a shower, washing away the stress from today. He brushes his teeth than walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

 

He felt himself sigh as Seokjin didn’t give him a weird look and went to the bathroom. He chooses a white t-shirt and black shorts to wear but, stops when he sees a pile of pajamas. 

 

He pouts as he puts away the clothes he chose. Choosing a set of silky blue pajamas with white stripes instead. He has to admit, they’re really comfy. It makes him feel like he could just lay in bed all day. 

 

He dries his hair with the towel, sitting on the bed, looking around. ‘Shouldn’t they have a wedding photo somewhere around here?’ 

 

Seokjin comes out, sporting a light blue and white striped pajamas with a cartoon character. ‘Is that an alpaca? How cute.’ 

 

Taehyung watches as Seokjin walks around to his side of the bed. Seokjin’s side of the bed was closer to the balcony while Taehyung’s side of the bed was closer to the bathroom. The lights are turned off except the lamp on Seokjin’s nightstand.

 

Taehyung snuggles into the blanket missing his pillow at home. He usually cuddles a pillow. Seokjin turns off the lamp quickly after and turns his backside to Taehyung. Taehyung frowns as he notice that Seokjin was basically on the edge of the bed. 

 

“Aren’t you too close to the edge of the bed?” he asks, his voice sounding loud in the dark. He blinks, his eyes already adjusting to the darkness. “I don’t want you to fall off.” 

 

“It’s fine,” Seokjin whispers so quietly that Taehyung almost couldn’t hear. Was this the relationship of V and Seokjin? 

 

“I can be the one almost falling off instead.” Taehyung scoots as much as he could to the edge of the bed. How many nights has Seokjin slept like that? So close to the edge of the bed as if V bites. 

 

He turns his back to Seokjin, eyes wide open as more thoughts filled his mind. He could hear shuffling. Seokjin probably scooted closer to the middle of the bed. He smiles.

 

But, his smile vanished as he continues thinking about V and Seokjin’s relationship. How close and far apart were they? How did V treat Seokjin?

 

~~~~

 

Taehyung woke up to a servant gently shaking him. “You’re late, Sir,” the servant said unsurely as if those words were foreign to him. 

 

He shoots up immediately. ‘V’s an early bird! How can I forget?’ He rushes to the closet and grabs a random suit. Shoving himself in it, the servant was watching him with wild eyes. 

 

“Do you need my help, Sir?” Again, the words seemed strange to the servant. Never did he see V in such frenzied state. 

 

“I got it,” Taehyung offers a smile to the servant, grabbing a come and combing his brown hair. He grabs the binder of V’s work and the binder Namjoon gave him about V. 

 

He hurries downstairs where food was already on the table. He shoves the food in his mouth, eyes on the clock that officially confirmed he was late. He puts on his shoes looking around for Seokjin. 

 

“Where did Seokjin go?” he asks the servant who was cleaning up the food. 

 

“He left for his restaurant already, Sir.” Taehyung nods ands grabs his binders. Seokjin owns a restaurant. He reminds himself to go to Seokjin’s restaurant when he’s free.

 

Before Taehyung steps out the door, he turns to the servants working in the kitchen. “Bye!” He waves and smiles before jogging out to the car. The servants turn to look at each other, confused. 

 

Taehyung hasn’t driven a car for a while, choosing to walk instead. But, he drives smoothly to work enjoying the working AC, and nice smell of the car. 

 

He parks the car and walks to the main entrance. Upon entering, Jungkook is waiting for him. “Early much?” Taehyung says, laughing nervously. Jungkook’s crossed arms drops to his sides. 

 

“You need to wake up early every day. V’s never late,” Jungkook scolds him as they take the elevator. 

 

“I’ll set an alarm,” Taehyung says like a kid being scolded. The doors of the elevator open, revealing the bustling of busy employees. As they pass, employees stop and bow, greeting him. He forgot that he’s the CEO. 

 

Some take a double look at him surprised at the change of hair color. “You know, maybe I should’ve dyed my hair.” Taehyung runs a hand through his hair, feeling self conscious.

 

Jungkook shrugs. “Nah, it’s fine. It’s look nice.” 

 

A man walks up to them displaying a wide smile. “You look good with brown hair, Chairman Kim.” 

 

Jungkook peers over to Taehyung worrying that he may not know who this man is. “Of course, Secretary Jung,” Taehyung replies casually. Jungkook hides his glad smile. Taehyung barely gives Hoseok another glance. “Can I see the agenda for today?” 

 

“As you wish,” Hoseok says cheerfully, handing Taehyung the agenda. 

 

Taehyung takes it, scanning over all the things he was to get done. He was to try his best with the work he could do but, Jungkook and Namjoon are here to help him if needed. 

 

Some things where it really requires V could be hold off until he’s able to do it. It’s a shaky plan but they can’t just hold off all the work until V awakes. 

 

Hoseok escorts them to V’s office. Just when they enter, Jungkook’s phone dings with a new message. He reads it as Taehyung looks around and sits at V’s desk. “Taehyung, something urgent came up. I have to leave now. Will you be fine?” 

 

Taehyung felt odd in the office, as if he was invading someone’s space. “Yeah. If I really need help I’ll call or ask Hoseok. He seems really nice.” Taehyung spins in his spinning chair.

 

With that, Jungkook leaves. Taehyung flips through his work. It all seemed tiring and annoying at first but once you actually read it, it’s not so hard. When he was confused, he just referenced V’s works. 

 

A knock sounds the room. “Come in,” Taehyung says still working. 

 

Hoseok enters. “What would you like for lunch today?” 

 

Taehyung didn’t realize how much time had pass. He continues filling out the form as he spoke, “A burger and some fries sounds nice.” He was so immersed in his work, he didn’t notice as Hoseok left. 

 

Hoseok knocks again a couple of minutes later with Taehyung’s lunch. “Thank you, Secretary Jung.” Taehyung felt extremely happy at the thought of eating and to stop working. 

 

Hoseok leaves and he eats lunch alone. ‘I should ask him to eat with me next time so I’m not so lonely. Wait- would that be too out of character for V?’

 

Taehyung wonders how V felt about his lifestyle. Even though it’s been only two days that he’s lived as V, it felt as if V wasn’t that close to many people. He met Namjoon and Jungkook in high school so they stuck together but other than them, there doesn’t seem to be anyone that V would just converse with for fun.

 

Taehyung finishes his lunch quickly and gets back to work. 

 

~~~~

 

Taehyung comes home and the lights are all turned off. It wasn’t even that late yet though. He enters and it seems that all the servants already went home. He takes off his shoes and throws his blazer to the sofa. 

 

He’s gonna have to make his own dinner. He s the first three buttons and rolls up his sleeve. He’ll just make ramen. Being new to the house though, it takes him time to find the right pot. 

 

“Why is there so many pots and pans yet, none in the size I’m looking for?” he mutters as he moves the pots and pans around in the cupboard. In the end he grabs a random one which seems a bit big but he doesn’t care to try anymore. 

 

He groans as he sees lots of food but no ramen. “Are they too rich for ramen?” he mutters as he continues his search for dinner. He ducks down and looks in the lower cupboards. 

 

He closes it with a sigh of sadness. But, before he could even move on to searching someplace else, he felt a sharp pain on the top of his head. “Ow!” he felt himself immediately bring his hands up to touch the top of his head that was already forming a bump. 

 

He looks up at his attacker, black spots covering his vision. In his black spotted vision was, “Seokjin?” 

 

Seokjin’s mouth was open and he was wielding a broom. “Sorry-I thought you were a burglar or-something,” Seokjin spoke quickly with frantic eyes.

 

“Because a burglar would steal pots and pans,” Taehyung says, wincing as he touched his new bruise. Seokjin set down the broom and went to the freezer grabbing an ice pack. 

 

He hands it to Taehyung, looking away. “What were you doing anyways?” Taehyung takes it and gets up, pressing the ice to his newly formed bruise. 

 

“I was looking for ramen.” Taehyung winces feeling the cold ice. 

 

“Ramen?” Seokjin asks, the word seemingly far away from him. 

 

“Yeah. I came home and all the servants already went home so I was going to make my own food,” Taehyung states. Seokjin was staring at him and he felt himself staring back too. 

 

He looks away realizing that he probably looked dumb with an ice pack jammed onto his head and his clothes all messed up. “Do we have ramen?” Seokjin nods and shows him their selection, which is small. 

 

As Taehyung cooks, Seokjin watches a k-drama in the living room. Taehyung felt giddy as the smell of the ramen filled the room. He pours the ramen into a big bowl and goes into the living room where Seokjin was absorbed in the drama. 

 

He takes a big whiff before taking a bite. Delicious. Just like home. He sighs as he takes another bite. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Seokjin glance at him. He turns to look at Seokjin who’s attention was suddenly back on the drama. 

 

“Do you want a taste?” Taehyung ask. 

 

“No.” Seokjin’s eyes were glued on the t.v. 

 

Taehyung holds the bowl out to him. “It’s really delicious and I think I made too much for one person,” Taehyung says, urging him to take a bite. A beat of silence pass and Taehyung continues holding the bowl out to Seokjin. 

 

Seokjin turns reluctantly to him. “One bite wouldn’t hurt.” Taehyung grins. As Seokjin eats, he watches, biting his lip. This would be the first time in forever since someone tasted his cooking. 

 

Seokjin presses his lips together as if deep in thoughts. “Does it taste good?” Seokjin  looks at him and nods. Taehyung feels delight bloom in his chest and he takes another bite, the ramen seemingly tasting even better. 

 

He offers it to Seokjin. But, before Seokjin takes a bite, he looks up at Taehyung. Something flash in his eyes and he hands the bowl to Taehyung. “I’m going to bed.” Seokjin heads straight for the stairs not sparing Taehyung another glance. 

 

~~~~

 

The next few days fly by. Work isn’t that hard. Taehyung is settling in and getting less raised brows. Taehyung stacks the papers neatly feeling content with the work he’s done. 

 

Something he isn’t content with though, is Seokjin. Ever since the night they shared ramen, Seokjin has been completely mute when around him and barely looks at him. Is this how V gets treated?

 

Taehyung grabs his stuff and decides to go home. He hands Hoseok a paper of phone numbers. “Can you call them for me? I’m clocking out.” 

 

“As you wish, Chairman Kim.” He smiles. “You’re not sleeping in the office again. I wonder what’s the reason.” 

 

Taehyung allows himself a small smile at his comment. “Don’t stay too late, Secretary Jung.” 

 

He reaches home in no time. He eats his dinner then hurries up the stairs. He opens the door to his and Seokjin’s bedroom. Seokjin was still in the bathroom. He goes to the balcony as he waits. 

 

As it was August, the breeze was warm. Taehyung puts his hands on the railing and looks up into the night sky. It’s not a moment too soon, when Seokjin comes out. Taehyung turns his head. Seokjin looks away from him and goes to the bed. 

 

When Taehyung is settled in bed and the darkness surrounds him, his eyes travel to Seokjin who’s sleeping on his back, eyes closed and softly breathing. He doesn’t sleep on the edge of the bed anymore since that night. “Jin?” Taehyung whispers. 

 

With no reply, he moves away from the edge and closer to the middle where Seokjin is. His eyes fall over the features of Seokjin. He sighs and rolls over, back to the edge of the bed. 

 

Morning comes and Taehyung gets up early, used to his new sleeping schedule. But, when he looks over to the side of the bed, Seokjin is still asleep. He looks out the balcony door checking if it was actually morning. 

 

It was. The sun was up and the sky, a pretty pink. Taehyung tilts his head and checks his phone. ‘The weekend! Of course! Wait- does V work on the weekends?’ Taehyung text Namjoon who replies right away. 

 

‘Yes...but, u don’t have too. U can take a break if u want.’ 

 

“Yes!” Taehyung whispers, smiling. He gets up quickly not wanting Seokjin to see him and changes out of his pajamas. Last night, he came up with something, a plan.

 

Taehyung grabs a plain black sweater and a pair of white khaki pants. He wanted to be more casual. He almost leaves but look back in the mirror. Should he wear something more? 

 

So to add on, he adds two rings to the outfit. One on his index finger on his left hand. He almost forgot he was wearing V’s wedding ring too. On the other hand was a ring on his ring finger. Then to top it off, he wears a watch on his left hand. 

 

He opens the closet door and sees that Seokjin is out of bed and in the bathroom. He hurries downstairs where the breakfast is already set up. He sits at the table, waiting for Seokjin. 

 

Seokjin walks downstairs not long after. He sits across from Taehyung. “Don’t you have work today, V?” Taehyung could feel his eyes scan his body. 

 

“It is a weekend and I work every other weekend so why not take a break.” Seokjin takes his answer and starts eating. “Let’s go out today.” 

 

Seokjin stops eating. His eyes stray to Taehyung then away. “Okay.” 

 

~~~~

 

Taehyung sighs happily as his hometown comes into view. “Have you ever been to this city?” he asks Seokjin who looks out the window curiously. 

 

He shakes his head. “And you have?” Taehyung nods. 

 

“They have the best strawberries. The market’s full of delicious food.” Taehyung misses so many things despite not being gone that long yet. 

 

They arrive at the market. It was full of people as it was the weekend. “Let’s go.” Taehyung steps out first. Seokjin follows reluctantly. “What do you want to try first?” Taehyung looks over to Seokjin. 

 

Seokjin looks at him eyes narrowing, then away, not answering. “There’s these really good rice cakes. Follow me.” Taehyung hops away looking for the vendor. Seokjin looks around his new surrounding, following Taehyung. 

 

“Yuchan!” Taehyung calls out to the familiar face. A boy with brown hair turns around with his cheeks full. Taehyung runs to the vendor. “Where’s your grandma?” 

 

“Gossiping,” Yuchan says with a mouthful. He swallows his food. “Where have you been? I haven’t see you for some time now. Also, what’s with the new set of clothes?” 

 

“Ah, I-“ Taehyung gets interrupted as Seokjin shows up by his side. 

 

“V, Hoseok called me. He’s been calling you but, you’re not picking up,” Seokjin tells him looking at the cute rice cakes. Yuchan’s eyes are wide and he’s watching Seokjin. He looks up at Taehyung, confusion written all over his face. 

 

“V?” Yuchan asks, tasting the odd name. 

 

“Yeah, I’ll take four. One of each flavor please,” he looks at Yuchan to be quite and say no more. Seokjin is still distracted by the rice cakes. 

 

“Sure. .” Yuchan bags the rice cakes and hands it to Seokjin who smiles politely at him. He smiles back, charmed. Taehyung takes out his wallet and pays him. They leave and Taehyung looks back to Yuchan who’s eyes were still wide as he watches the couple. 

 

They’ve walked around for quite a while now with Taehyung chattering and Seokjin speaking only when necessary. 

 

Taehyung frowns at how Seokjin was acting. He wanted this to be a fun day. He was also more confused than ever with V and Seokjin’s relationship. He picks up a bracelet, holding it up to Seokjin. “This matches you. Wanna try it?” 

 

Seokjin stares at him before walking away. Taehyung puts the bracelet down and follows Seokjin. They were getting near the end of the marketplace and towards a row of shops on both side. 

 

Taehyung pulls Seokjin inside a shop. He puts a hat down on Seokjin. “Ah, you look really good.” He turns Seokjin around to a mirror. He looks at the mirror, where Seokjin is shooting daggers at him. 

 

Seokjin sets the hat back down and dashes out the door. Taehyung follows after him. He grabs Seokjin’s wrist. “Did I do something wrong?” Seokjin tries to pull away but Taehyung grabs his other wrist too, holding tighter. “I just want you to have fun.” 

 

Seokjin looks straight into his eyes, startling Taehyung. “I don’t understand what you’re intending. I don’t like it.” He pulls away harshly and hurries away. Taehyung’s brows furrows. 

 

“Am I not allowed to make you happy?” Taehyung asks sincerely. Seokjin freezes at his words but continues walking away. Taehyung follows. They were walking away from the shops and people. “Seokjin,” Taehyung calls out. “Talk to me.” 

 

Seokjin stops and by now they were alone, away from the noise and people. “You want me to talk?” Seokjin looks out into the sky then at him. “You want to know why I’m like this?” Taehyung stares at him, unsure of what’s going to happen. 

 

“You never cared before so why do you now?” Seokjin says loud and clear. 

 

“Because I-“ Taehyung starts only to get cut-off. 

 

“Since we got married, you never talked to me willingly.” Seokjin continues walking on the path, leading away from the shops. “You never look at me, even when I was right in front of you. And when you did,” Seokjin turns to look at Taehyung. 

 

“It was only to give me a glare.” Taehyung opens his mouth in shock. ‘I did that! No, V did that!’ 

 

“You never pick up my calls. You don’t care about anything that doesn’t involve your work. You work all day and night. You never come home.” Taehyung listens closely to Seokjin’s complaints.

 

“You don’t care about others. You don’t care how they’ll feel like with the words or actions you do. You look down on a lot of people. You’re not grateful to your friends or family. You’re rude and full of yourself,” Seokjin stops and takes a breath. 

 

“You don’t know how to be a nice and loving son. You don’t know how to be a kind and fun friend. You don’t know how to be a good and loving husband.” Taehyung felt bad. Even though it’s V, Seokjin’s talking about, he feels bad. 

 

Seokjin doesn’t deserve this. Did V really treat others like that? Is that why all his employees cower at the sight of him? Why no one talks when he shows up? Why Seokjin doesn’t respond to him? Why Hoseok looks surprised whenever he asks Hoseok about something not work related. 

 

“We should go back home.” Seokjin walks back to where their car was. 

 

“Seokjin, I will try harder,” Taehyung calls out. “I will try to not look down on others. I will try to be a good son. I will try to be a helpful friend. I will try to be a loving husband to you. I’ll try. .” 

 

‘To do what V should’ve done.’