Chapter 2: The Blue Dream

Spirit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tuff ninja

 

Left alone in the dark, Jungkook was standing like a log flabbergasted about the event that just transpired. He raised both of his hands and slapped his cheeks to check whether he was dreaming or not. 

Slap!

'Nope. All of these are real'

"Ouwwww"

He rubbed his cheeks due to the pain. Jungkook tried waving his right hand to the position of the blue light that just disappeared.

'It's really gone...I guess I'll be back here next week huh...'

He strolled back to the entrance of the park and grabbed his duffel bag and snacks. In the street barely lit with the front entry lightings of adjacent houses, there was Jungkook walking back to his apartment with a confused, tired look.

Jungkook arrived in the apartment. It was already 1 am. He opened the entrance door and tiptoed his way to the kitchen. He stopped in front of the fridge to stash his snacks but then he felt something creeping in from his back.

"Boo!"

A whispered boo was heard and two hands grabbed his shoulders from the back. 

"Yoooo~~~ Jungkook, you got my Banana Kick?"

"Yea hyung, here you go. Why are you still awake? It's 1 am."

"Dude I was worried about you. It should have taken you 30 minutes max to get them but it's been 1 whole hour. Did something happen?"

Jimin asked earnestly as he opened his Banana Kick snack.

"Yeah something did happen. I'll tell you about it tomorrow and you probably won't believe me. I'm gonna go take a rest 'cause I'm beat, hyung."

"Alright, you go ahead."

Jungkook walked away from the kitchen entryway and pretended like he was walking toward his room. He was actually just making a decreasing footsteps sound on the floor while peaking back to Ji min. When the footsteps disappeared, Ji min opened the fridge and went to town with the banana milk. 

'This guy... for real...'

Sigh...

"Really hyung?"

Pffftttssshshsshhs

Jimin performed a spit-take with the banana milk he was drinking.

"I thought you already went to your room...........haha...sorry"

Jimin made a smiling face while holding the banana milk on his right hand.

"I knew somebody was drinking my banana milk. I finally found out who it is. Alright goodnight, hyung. And clean your spit on the fridge."

"Yeah yeah. And i'll buy the next banana milk just for you."

Jungkook went to his room and quickly changed for a more comfortable pjs. He noticed the duffel bag awkwardly tossed on the corner of the room.

Sigh...

'I'll just do it tomorrow morning...'

He jumped on his bed and hugged three pillows. One pillow was positioned just under his head and over his right arm to prop a more comfortable height. His left arm hugged the second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter